Purify me from within. Write a review/comment/correct the lyrics of Lord Prepare Me To Be Sanctuary: Worship Song as my prayer song 7 months ago, This was my favorite WORSHIP SONG, for many years, as I grew more in the Lord daily. It is You, Lord Who came to save the heart and soul of every man. Join us in our Media Ministry Missions! Sanctuary for you Unfortunately, I don’t keep my office like this, or my home. And what keeps us from being sanctuaries and temples for Christ? listen Lord Prepare Me To Be Sanctuary Mp3 audio song, Download Lyrics and Watch Video. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Fill my heart with Therefore it is incumbent upon each of us to keep our bodies as clean as I keep the altar in my parish. Because you have made the LORD your dwelling--my refuge, the Most High-- Isaiah 8:14 and He will be a sanctuary. We are the temple of God because God’s Spirit dwells in us. Who gives me strength, But to both houses of Israel He will be a stone of stumbling and a rock of offense, a trap and a snare to the dwellers of Jerusalem." As Saint Paul says, “each man’s work will become manifest; for the Day will disclose it.”  On the “Day” of Judgment, each of will stand in front of God and present Him with our temples, as if we are presenting artwork for a class project. Our life and resurrection, O Lord, glory be to You. If the work which any man has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward. Lord, prepare me to be a sanctuary, pure and holy, tried and true. With joy and thanksgiving, let us all strive to be living sanctuaries of God! Lord prepare me to be sanctuary Christ inaugurated a new concept of worship. Don’t wait. Prior to the coming of Christ, the people of Israel believed that God resided in the temple in Jerusalem. Lord, prepare me to be a sanctuary Pure and holy, tried and true With thanksgiving, I'll be a living Sanctuary for You It is you, Lord Who came to save The heart and soul Of every man It is you Lord who knows my weakness Who gives me strength, With thine own hand. Follow @genius From the Online Chapel of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America. The Prayer Team now has its own dedicated website! With thanksgiving I'll be a living Orthodox Christian Network (OCN) is a 501(c)3 and an official agency of the Assembly of Canonical Bishops of the United States of America . Just thinking about this motivates me to keep my temple cleaner, build my foundation stronger, and have my temple radiate God’s message of salvation better. (I Corinthians  3: 16-17)  Remember that God’s temple is holy, and because we are an extension of God’s temple, we are to strive for holiness as well. So, not only are we called to be temples of God, we are called to fill this role with joy and thanksgiving. Similarly, we will stand before Christ, our judge, and make a presentation about our temples, how we’ve taken care of them, how we’ve furthered Christ’s message with them, and how well we let our identity as Christ’s temple define our lives. Remember that God’s spirit dwells in us and that when we live a very sinful existence, where we are not repenting or trying, that we are destroying God’s temple, and God will destroy those who have destroyed Him. Indeed, the worship of God can occur anywhere. Who shall dwell in thy holy hill? 7 months ago, I love this song as my prayer song and it reminds me when I first gave my life to Jesus Christ as a Muslim. We're going to send you on your way in just a sec. and said unto them, Hear me, ye Levites; now sanctify yourselves, and sanctify the house of Jehovah, the God of your fathers, and carry forth the filthiness out of the holy place. If any one destroys God’s temple, God will destroy him. (8) Let them make me a sanctuary. Let each man take care how he builds upon it. This process is automatic. However, we can encounter God anywhere. Therefore builders are very careful with how they lay a foundation. Going back to the hymn which I began this reflection with, it reminds us that we are to be “a living sanctuary” for God. If any man’s work is burned up, he will suffer loss, though he himself will be saved, but only as through fire. Help us bring the Orthodox Faith to the fingertips of Orthodox Christians worldwide! We’ll begrudgingly try to keep ourselves clean. Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you? For no other foundation can any one lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. The heart and soul Lead Me on Lord From temptation Purify me From within Fill my heart with Fill my heart with Your Holy Spirit, take away all my sin. The Revised Standard Version of the Bible is copyrighted 1946, 1952, 1971, and 1973 by the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the U.S.A. and used by permission. When the temple fell, as it did on multiple occasions, the people were saddened, not only at the destruction of their temple, but also what they thought was the destruction of God who resided there. Because when we hear something over and over, it stays with us for the day and comes back to us in moment of need.