51. it comforts my weary heart or when I’m feeling blue. I never understood this feeling And I’ll yell it oh so loud. O is for ‘optimism’ you gave me every day. 28. You’re so cute and sweet, and you glow like a pearl; I just love you so much, my most wonderful girl! Let me be the one

Would it be ok if I took some of your time? Language can’t provide the words to express how much I love you. Through the peaks of our love, and the valleys of our pain. To a rose, your petals blue, your scent is so subliminal.

And then outside the window, the view I start to gaze; Tryin’ to solve the mystery as complex as a maze. Whisper to your ears That makes my world bright They want to see that you’re making an effort to find the right words of love or actions that will let them know you’re giving your best to make them feel special and blessed to have you. I thought I would only be lonely in life. Stunning and beautiful not a flower nor a tree. I am enchanted by you English literature professor and writer Martha Sullivan decided to speak her truth about life and love through letters, stories and paragraphs.

All night to hold you tight Then I came to realize you were always on my mind. You have seen my ups and cared when I was low. the thought of kissing you is stuck in my head. I love your hair when the strands enmesh Everyone began to show off and court her, The sound of your voice saying, “I love you,” makes my heart pound.

14. You make me feel so special A person they believe makes them complete. 34. and when everything else crumbles, I will never. Our two hearts beating to the same song. You don’t know how long I’ve been searching,. Seeing your face that’s absolutely beautiful All of the beaches will surely run out of land. 4. My world was missing the clouds and the sun. You always show the perfectly craved poise The way you do it You showered your love on me for a very short duration. Men would dance, sing and show off their might ya thank you my girlfreind was complaining about how much she loves poems and i wrote her one and she loves me even more!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll be the warrior to fight for our love; We’ll fly together, fly higher than the dove. Shall I confess this love or wait until the next fall?

It should make the other person feel the words. I was checking out some verses that I want to incorporate into an epistle I have been preparing to give my wife as we soon celebrate our 57 th Wedding Anniversary.

When I see you, You are adorable 27. Because I will miss you Showing your girlfriend, fiancée or your wife how romantic and thoughtful you are has never been easier and that is exactly what women yearn for. When you feel like shouting I grow embraced by heavenly heights. Living without you will tear me apart. It you have any question or would like to add on this content, please send us an email.

Feel like this are my worst moments, I don’t know why You’re the beating of my heart. the same heart once thought cold and lifeless, a smile that brings happiness to my sad existence, and showed me the beauty of life’s wonders, because of something I thought unworthy to feel, my heart beats its final note to life’s great song, See also: I Love You Quotes: 200+ Examples For Him And Her, 27. To a rose, your petals blue, your scent is so subliminal,

… Read More... about Participate in Research. Nothing at all I wouldn’t give. Not really sexy but it sure is fun. Have your soft kiss I fall to her holding of love, of spirit!

You’ve made this broken guy into a once again wholesome man. You may also love: 60+ [SWEET] Good Morning Love Messages for Girlfriend Physics can tell the magnitude of the force of our love, it doesn’t even have a clue. Every time I hear the echoes of your angelic voice. You make me weak when I talk to you. Words could lift my spirits and sweet compassion find; put your hand in mine alone and peace will fill my mind. Love will forever last. What other way is there to profess my love? My Heart is Yearning for Your Love When I see you My heart skips a beat Your smile sweeps my heart away. 47. Before I met you, The one who makes me smile You are the love of my life You’ve stolen my heart, taken over my mind. Shall I think twice to win your heart?

I will always crave for you, I don’t know why 24. To the first breath a child takes, fresh from the womb, Let me show you how I feel The love you …

where I do not want to give you my entire day.

You came into my life like a star Walk through the desert To cover you all night, I want to be by your side Hey there, I’m using alot of this to make a love rap song, when it is finished i will email it to you Has made me strong

We become one in loving presence together. L is for ‘laughter’ we had along the way. I changed a few words but I’m really not sure and I don’t want to get in trouble for copyright. The feelings that are shared between us. Your email address will not be published. There is this feeling Everything feels so right the thought of kissing you is stuck in my head. That I can’t let it go, When you are next to me All the days of my life, Baby, I want you to be around my life And even the angels wished to know her fate. But it’s your eyes that had me there for a while Receives me in the questions which you always pose. So happy and so proud. Shall I hold your heart or will forever yearn for it? I long for the day when our lips would meet;