Best Mediterranean Restaurants in Saint Louis, Missouri: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Saint Louis Mediterranean restaurants and search by price, location, and more. You can choose the types of cookies you want to accept. Mediterranean Restaurant. is a must to order (think cigar or if you know Arabic, sigara actually means cigarette). We’ve been serving our customers Mediterranean food in St. Louis, MO since 2014, and we look forward to serving you soon!

See all Olio reviews, “Then we shared the Firinda Macarna (Turkish mac and cheese) and the Sebzeli Musakka.”

We use different types of cookies.

La cuisine méditerranéenne, variée et traditionnelle vous enchantera avec son large éventail de plats. The best restaurant in town with breakfast . See all Majeed Mediterranean Restaurant reviews, “The chicken shawarma was pleanty to spilt with my lady although we ordered large apps of the grape leaves and tabbouli.”

I just wish they were open for dinner too. Need Mediterranean Cuisine catering delivered ?

You'll have peace of mind when you dine with us, knowing that all your dietary needs are taken care of. The hummus deluxe appetizer is my favorite. If you’re in the mood for Mediterranean cuisine, Turkish food, Georgia and/or Greek dishes come see us! From traditional tastes and fresh salads to our mouth-watering sandwiches, we have a great deal of tasty dishes that anyone will enjoy. These are small text files that are stored on your computer or device. Mediterranean Cuisine Catering near me. You get a free falafel sample when you go in, and you can get a wrap, pita, plate, or salad.” We also have round the clock air-conditioning to keep you comfortable when it's too hot outside.

These can be categorized as cookies necessary for our website to work properly, cookies for statistical analysis purposes, marketing cookies, and social media cookies. These cookies are not necessary for the actual operation of our services. Always welcoming when we...”, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Saint Louis, Hotels near Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis, Caribbean Restaurants for Lunch in Saint Louis, Fusion Restaurants for Families in Saint Louis, Seafood Restaurants for Large Groups in Saint Louis, Restaurants for Group Dining in Saint Louis, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Saint Louis, Mediterranean Restaurants in Lindenwood Park, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, Restaurants near Drury Plaza Hotel St. Louis at the Arch, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis at Forest Park, Restaurants near Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Brentwood, Restaurants near Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, Restaurants near Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Forest Park, Restaurants near Drury Inn St. Louis at Union Station, Restaurants near Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Airport, Restaurants near Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis, Restaurants near Jefferson Barracks Telephone Museum, Restaurants near Missouri Botanical Garden, Restaurants near Frank Lloyd Wright House in Ebsworth Park. Garez votre véhicule simplement dans notre parking gratuit. Friendly staff, clean environment, and great food.” By clicking "I agree", you consent to the use of these cookies. We use cookies to make our services as attractive as possible and offer specific features. Authentic Mediterranean restaurant in romantic location . which was so good and very filling and the pita came out hot and perfect. To ensure high quality standards, we use cookies for functional and statistical reasons. and it was perfect on the amount of meat, veggies and I got a little extra tzatziki sauce. If you love gyros, sarma, kabobs and baklava, but haven’t been able to find quality Mediterranean food in St. Louis, MO, you’re in luck, because Troy Mediterranean Cuisine takes familiar flavors to the next level of taste. Our network of caterers has your next office catering delivery covered. To understand our customers better, we store data for analytical purposes.

security-related or support functions. Or you may also contact us directly via telephone by calling 0623650955222. We welcome you with open arms and tasty meals at our restaurant Pizzeria Seeblick, where you can enjoy great food and an authentic atmosphere. These cookies are not necessary for the actual operation of our services. See all Soco's Gyros reviews, “The original gyro with a side of the roasted red pepper hummus - delivered to my hotel!”

To understand our customers better, we store data for analytical purposes. Our venue is also available for private events, simply contact us for further information. You can also eat Italian and Mediterranean cuisine at our restaurant. Nous sommes ouverts tous les jours. Try our Mediterranean cuisine in a friendly atmosphere.

See all Pan D'olive reviews, “When the waitress delivers the Saganaki, it's flaming-- talk about getting you in the mood to have an awesome food experience!” Find the best Mediterranean Restaurants near you on Yelp - see all Mediterranean Restaurants open now and reserve an open table. We use cookies to make our services as attractive as possible and offer specific features.

Everything they serve is delicious and affordable! By clicking "I agree", you consent to the use of these cookies. Explore other popular cuisines and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. I've been coming here since I was a kid, and continue to come by whenever I'm in the area. You can choose the types of cookies you want to accept. We offer a delicious culinary experience with Mediterranean specialties.

Favorite place on grand! Take your appetite on a trip to Troy Mediterranean Cuisine, where you will find all of your favorite Mediterranean dishes cooked to perfection.

Mediterranean Cuisine in Virginia Beach is able to cater your next event or function. Beverages (Turkish coffee, tea, Pepsi products) and desserts (cake and baklava) and much more! If you love gyros, sarma, kabobs and baklava, but haven’t been able to find quality Mediterranean food in St. Louis, MO, you’re in luck, because Troy Mediterranean Cuisine takes familiar flavors to the next level of taste.

Our Mediterranean cuisine offers an amazing range of delicious, freshly made dishes just for you. For example, we can use this data to understand click patterns and optimize our services and content accordingly. See all Layla reviews, “Great new option in the Bevo neighborhood, even better when it comes to your living room!” Javascript is required for using the whole functionality of this website. Be it a board meeting to feed 25 people; a work luncheon for 10, or formal gala with more than 100 people in attendance – we are able to prepare amazing dishes, both healthy and fresh. We both had the salad combo - gyro and half. We use different types of cookies.

It's our passion to serve you only the best – so stop by for an unforgettable lunch or dinner.

, which was very flavorful and came with some kind of yummy white dipping sauce.

See all Albadia reviews, “I got the Classic Gyro and it had just the right mix of meat, vegetables, and sauce (really well priced too! These are small text files that are stored on your computer or device. Lamb special

See all Soco's Gyros reviews, “One of the best meals I've had in my 4.5 years in St. Louis, and probably one of my top 5 or 10 meals ever.” See all American Falafel reviews, “The classic gyro and the doner kebab are amazing, and the gyro fries were incredible.” Ingredients are always fresh and it's the best gyro meat I've tasted in Saint Louis so far. more. !

These changes are to comply with social distancing guidelines and help protect everyone and their families. We take MasterCard, VISA, contactless payments and debit card, but you can also pay cash.