All Prices are in New Zealand Dollars and Exclude GST, Designed by Go Wireless NZ and Developed By Unified Systems Ltd, MikroTik wAP ac 720MHz CPU, 64MB RAM, 1x Gbit LAN, 2.4Ghz 802.11b/g/n, 5GHz 802.11an/ac, RouterOS L4, White Outdoor Enclosure, PSU, PoE Injector - RBwAPG-5HacT2HnD. Coverage over 200' away, line of sight. Hi b4p :), Press J to jump to the feed. Most devices will do an periodic check to see if there is a stronger signal available to utilise. From what I can see, out-of-the-box "home" Mikrotik solutions are not too diverse, and for a dedicated AP I basically have the wAP ac as the single option. PoE ist eingebaut, Adapter im Lieferumfang enthalten, somit wird für eine Gbit Anbindung nur eine Netzwerkdose benötigt. Oh boy, look what just arrived in the mail, a brand new Mikrotik WAP AC, also known as the “RBwAPG-5HacT2HnD”! My wife and I have a 1300 ft2 home that only has a single AP in it (I'm using the hAP ac Lite). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose.

Li sto usando in modalità CAP alimentati via POE tramite cavo collegato al router che li gestisce tramite un server CAPSMAN. My career requires me to be on call. What are the walls and floors made out of in your house? Led control via CLI commands for scripting purposes: ... That range is divided into equal parts depending on number of LEDs configured for modem-signal LED trigger. Die AP's von Mikrotik sind wunderbar. Hello there, this post will provide instructions configuring a MikroTik wireless access points from start to finish with a quick script. I have a 2x150m2 concrete/brick/railroad rails for re-barring -house. Data by the Day, Month, or GB in 130 Countries, Centralized management without the complexity. Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2018. The wAP ac is a small weatherproof wireless access point for your mobile devices, perfect for installation outside your house, in the garden, on your porch, or anywhere else where you need a capable wireless connection. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Not that difficult. Edit: I'm going for 802.11ac to get better throughput to the NAS. It looks unobtrusive and sleek. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Thanks to its versatile design it can easily be mounted on walls, ceilings or even poles. The device has one Gigabit Ethernet port, it supports 802.11ac technology and can work at both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies simultaneously. The wAP ac is weatherproof and can be fixed to any external wall from the inside of the case - so that it is securely attached to it’s mounting location. Se non si dispone di un router Mikrotic, si può gestire singolarmente o installare Capsman anche sull'acess point stesso. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. As a bit of background, I'm a network engineer with years of experience.

From what I can see, out-of-the-box "home" Mikrotik solutions are not too diverse, and for a dedicated AP I basically have the wAP ac as the single option. because I wanted better performance WiFi on the far end of my house and AC speeds. Amazing performance and options for such a small and inexpensive device. That reminds me, all of the hAP ac models are comparable to the wAP ac's in licensing levels. EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Now I have wonderful speeds and no performance loss throughout my house. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. Works excellent. 5 GHz performance is solid though and though the 2.4 GHz AP is running at a higher output level, the 5 GHz RSSI is higher further from the router.