https://www.linkedin.com/in/larry-eder-5497253. I see that the 4th result overall is my post. My beer of choice. Wow. This is a true waste of water. // Sep 16, 2015 at 9:16 am. If you develop diabetes you’ll love this crap too! I wonder if at 50 years they bring for a new liver. Light & Refreshing. The smell is of soured corn.

Miller discovered the woodwind instrument that became his lifelong passion through a former professional bassoon player who worked at the music store where he took his weekly piano lessons. Pablo Picasso

I love select 55 and miller 64. Started drinking Miller High Life about 19 yrs old. ... MGD 64 Ranked: 5th . go out, have a nice meal, grabs some drinks after, etc. Live Healthy & Happy. Giving up real beer sucks!!

Calories in Miller 64 based on the calories, fat, protein, carbs and other nutrition information submitted for Miller 64. main content. // Aug 22, 2019 at 1:11 pm.

ANY time we have one he sits there and barks and sneezes until he gets a drink. But it’s like how I know that cauliflower is a shitty substitute for potatoes, but I’m still gonna make that swap. We now have to hide it or he won’t stop barking. Can you actually get either of these beers anymore?

My driving goal in a beer when I’m out is just that…DRIVING! When Miller is on sale the MGD64 is not.

MGD 64 – This would be pretty vile stuff if it wasn’t watered down so much.

If I want to meet out friends and be able to drive home – it is a great go to option, as it is more about the alcohol content – but the low calories are a plus. Best beer on the planet.

William D Luzzi Trying to send you a picture . // Dec 16, 2015 at 11:01 pm. Miller64 was introduced as the perfect choice for consumers striving to maintain a sense of healthy balance in their busy lifestyles. Might as well give me an Ozarka longneck.

I wouldn’t spend my money on them, but I’d gladly try a free sample.

Wake up to RunBlogRun's news in your inbox. Interestingly, I have a lot more respect for the lighter beers. Select 55 is the lowest at 1.2 grams of carbs, while many full flavored beers you like are 20 grams ( 100 % of recommended daily allowance) per bottle. its a sacrifice that u just make if u care how u look. I can drink them all afternoon at Buffalo Wild Wings while playing Buzztime Trivia and watching football. I’m all for session beers, but I don’t think that was the point here….

Five years ago tomorrow, I put up a post titled “Just Stop It – Bud Select 55 vs. MGD 64“.

It doesn’t taste that bad compared to having your feet amputated. Flavor: VERY, very light, water with beer flavor (barely). Lol I used to call this wimp beer, but it’s got a smooth little kick and provides enough alcohol to get happy on! It probably took me 5 minutes to put together and very little thought. Truly noxious stuff. by the way, anyone who trashes something without trying it, is probably a dropout. MGD 64 – Really pale straw colour. I’m a lot like other people who posted.

I was a heavy Busch/Budweiser drinker.. been since I was 18… im 34 now and spent my 34th birthday in the hospital cause I had a seizure. Go to Google and type in “MGD 64”. Jeremy Staffordshire In doing that, Miller 64 has focused on various fitness and outdoor activities, with a humorous bent.

Yes, I did try them at one point on the night of an ill-fated fantasy baseball draft…I believe there was even a pic of me drinking the Bud Select 55 floating around the onlines somewhere. Pablo Picasso was never called an asshole; however, this one is. do you still think, after 6 years of watching this specific market grow that it was still a ridiculous idea or have you began to see the reasoning behind why the market exists? i’ve never had anyone be judgmental about it or insinuate that it was a lame-o choice.. of course i’d rather have a full-flavored beer.

Smells like cud, pee and other animal effluvia. Now, I can barely handle 1 before I just feel bloated. // Aug 5, 2017 at 7:40 pm, “The regular Bud/Miller Light beers are often consumed by people that could care less about what the beer tastes like in the first place and they are just looking to catch a buzz.”. what are you thoughts on sugar substitutes? The regular Bud/Miller Light beers are often consumed by people that could care less about what the beer tastes like in the first place and they are just looking to catch a buzz.

Dean Ruffner

It sucks, but it’s way cooler than being a fattie-fat face.

i just cant drink anything else cause im afraid.

Either that, or he is older than that and doesn’t mind being a fat faced fatty fatty fat person who likes to ridicule any light beer or people who drink them. Light & Refreshing. CheetahMama Are consumers really that focused on their calorie count that they’d rather drink something that resembles tap water more than a real beer?

// Jun 29, 2016 at 11:47 am. diet and caffeine-free sodas? Or did you mean to say “couldn’t” care less?

Drink what you will.

The taste is still great but I’m diabetic and the alcohol can play hell with my blood sugar.

Start; Food Tracker.

kept getting fat so I tried Miller 64 a few years back. excellent beer.

There are 90 comments total (easily the top post in terms of engagement for the site), and I’ve received several emails. where i live bars are open till 4am. How can you comment on things you have not tried. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! what are those thoughts?

when i party its all night and i still like being coherent at the end.

My mother and I love bud light 55 but also wanted you to know my mother’s dog is obsessed with it.

I think you’re probably a cool dude who hasn’t ever really needed to look into making his ass less fat, so it’s easy for you to drink one of these shit beers and bash it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drink 64 and I call Miller Lite hitting the hard stuff.

This has to be as close to beer-flavored water as it can get without being just water!