Copyright © 2020 Industry West, All Rights Reserved. Our modern industrial furnitures are handmade wood and steel furniture …   India   |   English (UK)   |   $ (USD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Think worn wooden surfaces, metal frames (iron, copper, aluminum, stainless steel), and exposed hardware, especially pieces that combine two or more of these qualities like an industrial desk. Ph: 713-909-0412.

We're very happy and recommend this product! This is exactly what I was looking for. Instead, have fun mixing and matching styles to inspire the mind and delight the eye. With the right color palette and addition of subtle accents, it’s easy to incorporate a touch of modern, mid-century, or even boho-chic style. I've always been a techie -- built my first computer back in the 90's all the way through business school and into my professional career at numerous tech companies. You guessed it: black.

Industrial Evolution Furniture Co builds vintage industrial furniture for your homes and offices. You can tell it was built by someone who really cares about the quality of their product. Learn more. Find your next showstopper in our New Arrivals. Add depth and warmth with pieces that incorporate fabric. These technologies are used for things like interest based Etsy ads.

Then an industrial home decor may be just the right style for your space. Stay home, stay safe. Etsy sellers promote their items through our paid advertising platform. Stay updated on special offers, design trends, and more. Ditch matchy-matchy sensibilities. Yes!

Or maybe because they are practical yet never dull. Can also be used as an end table, file cabinet, entry-way landing table for your keys, home office storage, or just an interesting accent piece. Metro Industrial Oak Metro Industrial Oak Dining Concrete Industrial Dining. A Guide to Industrial & Distressed Interior Design. Explore some of our best selling chairs, stools, sofas and more. Shop Industrial Home’s latest collection of upscale, hand-crafted industrial home furnishings and accessories curated for the unconventional style. I was hooked as I'd always loved working with metal on my old cars. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). The color is beautiful.

Did I mention my bonuses included all-expenses paid vacations!!

Trustpilot reviews for The Furniture Market. And the shop owner was lovely during communications. Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Let us know what you are interested in, include your location/zip code to confirm shipping cost.

Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Furniture inspired by Architectural elements and Industrial machinery from the early 20th century with Modern features for today's world. We have huge collection of handcrafted industrial modern furniture available online at low prices.

Just some of the modern industrial pieces at west elm include: Axel Leather Sofa: Place this sofa in the living room as a focal point. How we offer these low prices.

Trees & Trim Sale: Extra Savings on Holiday Decor. Email: info@modernindustrialfurniture.com. Shop our vast selection of Vintage, Modern, Rustic and Chic Industrial style Furniture sale. Best of all, you don’t have to live in a renovated loft to achieve an industrial … Industrial Home introduces new and unique collections that are sure to inspire. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address.