You are definitely going to enjoy them. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account.

You will find this a very interesting addition to the category of movies like crazy stupid love. Plot of the movie is interesting and engaging as well. They both get drunk and end up hooking up. They secretly date each other despite Dexter being engaged to Darcy. I thought I understood it, that I could grasp it, but I didn't, not really. 0 Dislike.

15 Like. The best part of these romantic comedy movies is that you can relate to them a lot. A beautifully rendered film, with imaginative editing, spectacular cinematography and two charming, naturalistic performances from Felicity Jones and Anton Yelchin. Things get huge turn when it is revealed that Rachel and Dexter like each other. Like Crazy explores the journey between two young person who met and fall in love instantly during their university years but faced trouble when the girl, who is a UK citizen, got deported back to her country. Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password. No recommendations found We don't have any recommendations for Crazy-Movie right now.

Waiting for Forever is another pick in the category of movies like crazy stupid love which was released in 2010. They both get drunk and end up hooking up. This is a story of Emma and Adam who are in a casual relationship of just being dirty with each other.

Yet, sometimes films provide a more intimate insight into the realities of long distance relationships. 0 Meh. Coming Soon. With several other characters in the story, this engaging movie would be surely loved by the audience. | Rating: 3/5 The Back-Up Plan is one more addition in the category of movies like crazy stupid love. I didn't realize it would sometimes be more than whole, that the wholeness was a rather luxurious idea. The story and its central conflict are less compelling than the performances. Such movies like crazy stupid love is based on a really interesting and romantic story which is about the long-distance relationship of a couple. Forgot your password?

Cinemark Such movies like crazy stupid love is based on a really interesting and romantic story which is about the long-distance relationship of a couple. The story starts from Kassie Larson (Jennifer Anniston) in the frame. This is the reason that RomCom always win the first position on the list of favorite movies of a lot of people. She is a 30 years old single. This wonderful story is really good and entertaining. It was earlier named as Plan B but later on changed to The Back-Up Plan. Initially, the movie was going to be named as The Baster by later on the name was changed. The story starts with a man Danny Maccabee (Adam Sandler) who leaves his wedding because at the end moment he finds out that his would be wife was cheating on him just because he was a doctor. The story of this movie is based on an old film named Cactus Flower which was released in 1969. | Top Critics (47)

5 / 5. Install our FREE app now, "One of the best recommenders apps, it has spot my preferences right away", Good Dance Movies (1980-85): Tippy Toes with Rhythm. 2005 Quebecois coming-of-age drama film directed by Jean-Marc Vallée and co-written by Vallée and François Boulay. Another installment in the category of movies like crazy stupid love is The Five Year Engagement.

wonderful story is really good and entertaining, Best Websites to Download Movies for Free Online, Best Free Movie Streaming Sites No Sign up Required, Best Sites to Talk to Random People Online. | Rating: 3.5/4.0

Sandy divorces her husband because she finds him being unfaithful to her and then she moves to New York with her young son and daughter.

Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. Immigration issues and infidelity upset the love of two twenty-somethings. Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service. The Change-Up is a romantic comedy from the year 2011 which also stand in the category of movies like crazy stupid love. |, January 17, 2020

With Felicity Jones, Anton Yelchin, Jennifer Lawrence, Charlie Bewley. Emma and Will were childhood best friends but they lost touch because of some reasons. This is the story of a 38 year old man named Will Hayes who is in the midst of having divorce from his wife.