Useful. Shopping around for some furniture. I would recommend this company to anyone. Bought it end of September 2017, was told at the time of purchase that it would take three to four weeks for delivery. Very Happy with the sideboard.

False advertising. Well made strong lovely material and colour true to picture. They were listed at other stores for sometimes 1.5 times the price.Recently, about a week ago, I purchased a futon / sofa from them online. I had my products set to be delivered in 3 days. Accepting online orders on the website and orders by email. When I spoke to a member of staff he gave me some old story about it being what they were charged by the delivery firm and then said “we usually charge about £35 depending on how heavy the item is” (it was a chair that I could lift by myself) then he changed his explanation to “if two people are in the lorry it was £50” - this is the same two people that are in the lorry in my area anyway. … However be aware, their management has absolutely no concept of a thing called customer service. The 8 Best Places to Buy a Bed in 2020 Well after giving it another week I called the person again, and was told that if I cannot wait for the part to arrive from Asia, I can go to Scarborough and pick it myself from a warehouse, he simply refused to get it delivered to me or even have it available at his store for me to pick up.

Check out what 7,676 people have written so far, and share your own experience. Once again the person did not offer any apology or regret, and asked me to wait another 5-10 days. This option means you are getting something you haven't tried, sat on, laid on, etc. They even have a sign inside saying you can't. Recent recommendations regarding this business are as follows: "Bad reviews from customers to date". Sent me new of everything and collected the lot from the original order which I was surprised about. More like an heirloom than just a bed. We were very interested in this L shape sofa... but unfortunately it was not available in store.

You pick what you like and usually end up getting what you paid for . Excellent delivery time and product My dining room chairs arrived within a week of ordering, packed in large boxes. Excellent fast delivery. Floating mirrored table. So basically they make it up as they go along. Overall great experience shopping on the site as well as quality of the bed. The chairs are sturdy and it did take about 10 minutes per chair to put the legs on correctly. ¡Recommended!

490 reviews of My Budget Furniture "Great furniture, great service, and great prices! Reply.

You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. They have a good selection of products at prices that are always competitive and occasionally excellent.

Perfectly made & easy to fit. My Furniture is a Michigan Assumed Name filed on July 10, 2001. "How do I review a store I'm so pre-disposed to liking? Zilli heard my story and setup a phone conversation with Deco Rest. fast delivery, furniture was amazing, i really like it, Beautiful items but the delivery charge is bit high. Having said that had prompt efficient service with good result. Such good quality too. Check it out for yourself! I was seeking six dining room chairs, and, thanks to Rowan's mentoring and patience, the perfect purchase within my budget was found.

We offer free delivery and try to keep the prices as low as possible for our customers. Securely wrapped and packaged so arrived in perfect condition. I am SUPER fussy. They even took everything out of the heavy box and helped my wife. Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. Nice product, horrible packaging.

He was very apologetic and delivered customer service as you would expect, arranged for a replacement to be delivered and and the other order collected. See all photos from Carina M. for My Sleep Furniture. It is exactly as described, very happy with the product and service. 12 reviews of My Sleep Furniture "Shopping around for some furniture. Looks lovely on the website, just a shame they penalise you if you don’t like the item when you get to sit on it. Ordered my chairs, unfortunately Parcelforce messed up the delivery, loosing the parcels.However Sarmed was very efficient in posting out new one next day deliveryI received them today and they are amazing, we love them Thanks very much. Not only that but he arranged alternate arrangements to get the delivery to me on a day that suited me which I thought was great. Ebern Designs Tynemouth Convertible Sleeper Sofa Review, Mercury Row Morpheus Reversible Sectional Ottoman Review, Floyd Three-Seater Sofa and Chaise Review, Baby Relax Mikayla Swivel Gliding Recliner Review, The 12 Best Furniture Pieces From Walmart, The Best Places to Buy Budget Furniture in 2020, Andover Mills Leonie Manual Recliner Review, The 6 Best Sofas for Small Spaces in 2020, The 10 Best Places to Buy a Couch in 2020, The 9 Best Places to Buy Furniture in 2020, Laurel Foundry Modern Farmhouse Rosalie Loveseat Review, Red Barrel Studio Betz Reclining Loveseat Review, Red Barrel Studio Serta Upholstery Martin House Modern Sofa Bed Review, Langley Street Isaac Standard Loveseat Review, Beachcrest Home Pierview Corner Bookcase Review, Wayfair Custom Upholstery Shop Sarah Sofa Bed Review, Zinus Jackie Classic 71-Inch Upholstered Sofa Review, Wayfair Custom Upholstery Jennifer Leather Sofa Bed Review, The 4 Best Online Interior Design Services of 2020, Wayfair Custom Upholstery Doug Reclining Loveseat Review, Beachcrest Home Buxton Rolled Arm Sofa Review, Update Your Bathroom With Our Top Walmart Picks, Introducing "One Thing": A New Video Series, The Spruce Gardening & Plant Care Review Board, The Spruce Renovations and Repair Review Board. I was looking for mirror tiles and was being quoted £30 each - I bought 6 from My Furniture for £40 and they look fab. Shopping around for some furniture. My Reviews My Settings Install App Help Log out Log in Sign up Install App For companies Overview Reviews About Myfurnitureinsurance ... My Furniture Insurance is a misnomer.
All reviews I read were NOT in favor of purchasing. I am so upset with myself that I held on to the hope that I would receive my set at the end of October, and then told mid November, and then told early December, and then get a call that the wine hutch is back ordered until January 2018! Ordered breakfast bar chairs, was over the moon with the quality of them, and the service was first class, will be buying from this company again thankyou xx, Ordered from my furniture and it was delivered within 48 hours so very happy with service as its a Xmas present.

As this is an online company there is no way of knowing how comfortable a piece of furniture is going to be until you take delivery of it and try it out. I purchased bar stools here and the quality is definitely lacking. No luck! Fast delivery, came on time, kept me well informed via texts and phone calls.