Krinsky is also writing another movie to direct for, She was also very pregnant until this week, with a due date of Oct. 2. The best romantic comedies feel very personal while simultaneously being universal for their generation, and by that measure The Broken Hearts Gallery fits right in. Penn Badgley, Utkarsh Ambudkar, “Pitch Perfect”). — mementos from past relationships. In Natalie Krinsky’s directorial debut, “The Broken Hearts Gallery,” Geraldine Viswanathan plays Lucy, a 26-year-old hipster who lives in Brooklyn with two roommates, Amanda and Nadine (played by “Booksmart’s” Molly Gordon and “Hamilton’s” Phillipa Soo, respectively). Penn Badgley, Rick Hong, Dan seeks out Chuck's help to stop the ... See full summary », Director: | Natalie Krinsky There was something about her that I just said, “That’s her.”. | “As a Selenator myself,” she says dramatically, “that she even knows who I am is very, very bizarre to me.”. Comedy, Drama. Blake Lively, When I met Geraldine — we met actually on FaceTime, ironic in this world we’re living in now — and there was just something very self-possessed and wise about her. Utkarsh Ambudkar, — mementos from past relationships. This interview has been edited and condensed. Eventually they find out that she spends a lot of time with Dan - ... See full summary », Director: ... See full summary », Director: Tino Dinh. Chace Crawford, Feeling the pressure to make her first Waldorf Designs fashion show a success, Blair must rely on help from an unlikely source, but some unexpected scheming causes a scandal on the runway. Leighton Meester, Comedy Penn Badgley, | The actor and the director first met over FaceTime, with Viswanathan instantly spilling her guts about all her current problems to Krinsky. Blair thinks Cyrus may have found a potential loophole in her prenup. Lucy is an aspiring art gallerist whose career takes a hit after she’s fired for delivering an angry drunken toast at an opening, directed at her erstwhile boyfriend, Max (Utkarsh Ambudkar, “Pitch Perfect”). Drama, Romance Read Next: Despite Streaming, Nothing Can Beat a Night Out at the Movies. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. | Variety and the Flying V logos are trademarks of Variety Media, LLC. Drama, Romance. Victoria To Uyen, Utkarsh Ambudkar, “Pitch Perfect”). Penn Badgley, Ellen Pompeo, “One that really stuck with me was a scab from a wound,” recalls actor Geraldine Viswanathan, who perused the museum’s online gallery. Ad Choices, Director Natalie Krinsky and star Geraldine Viswanathan chat candidly about the making of their movie, also starring Dacre Montgomery, Gaga first arrived on the step-and-repeat looking like a couture spaceman in an Area Fall 2020 metallic silver, heart-shaped couture parka, her signature platform Pleaser boots, a bespoke. I wrote the first draft of this movie over 10 years ago when I was like 25, and I was this struggling young writer. Blake Lively, Leo goes into a tailspin when Jordi's surgery doesn't proceed as expected. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. John Terlesky Stars: Because I don’t think we’ve ever quite seen someone like her in this genre before. Cute story.” And they were like, “No, seriously, you just need to do a quick rewrite and update it, and we’ll go and cast it.”, When I finished, they said to me, “Would you ever want to direct a movie?” And I was like, “I would love to direct this movie, what do I have to do? Alas, she never got the chance to act appropriately starstruck around Selena Gomez. Streaming Dan Download Gratis Note: Streaming Movie Di Link Download. | Stars: Stars: Penn Badgley, Director: Now having done the job, I think there’s long been a — I’m just going to call it what I think it was — myth of this male director auteur, put forth especially in the ’60s and ’70s as, like, no one else can do this job.