Both of my kids love them! My family was eating these faster than I could buy them. Bad for your health, not all natural or organic as Canola oil is a GMO and can never be organic. ), you’ll feel a heck of a lot better about these treats. The bars will be golden on top. For when it’s crunch time, our Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey Crunch Granola Bars combine delicious, real honey with 16g of whole grain oats. Please bring more flavors back to Amazon in case size please!! and we have not verified it. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Certified Organic by CCOF. Shipping Weight:? Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Dairy Free. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. We're Nature's Bakery. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Nature's Bakery Organic Honey & Oat Fig Bar, Apple Cinnamon, 6 Count (Pack of 6), Includes 6 Twin Packs of Nature's Bakery Organic Apple Cinnamon Honey & Oat Bars, Perfect for active, on-the-go nutrition or a healthy, organic treat for kids' lunches and after-school snacks, Made with Organic Apples, Stone Ground Whole Wheat, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Raisins & Organic Honey, Soy Free / Dairy Free / Cholesterol Free / No High Fructose Corn Syrup / 0g Trans Fat, USDA Certified Organic / Non-GMO Project Verified / Kosher. There was a problem completing your request. On your marks, get set, and get going with the real champion of breakfast: oatmeal. The Epicurious recipe results in consistently amazing granola, and I breeze past those pricey bags at the grocery store now, knowing my own is much better and way less expensive. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Instagram. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Nature's Bakery Gluten Free Bar, Fig, 6 Count (Pack of 6). USDA Organic. Nature's Bakery, Organic Honey & Oat, Soft Baked Bar, Strawberry, 6 Twin Packs, 1.3 oz Each (Discontinued Item) By Nature's Bakery. Tieghan at Half Baked Harvest has a version of the Nature Valley copycat that has a bit more snap, crackle and pop. 1500+ Immune Products at Best Value! Read More ». Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. 0.83 lbs Switch to Metric units. I do not know how long the seller has had these as they tasted stale. Fueled by a desired to re-imagine good into great, we bake according to three rules: You get the picture, and so will your taste buds, because the result is delicious snacks you can trust any time of the day. Please try again. 1500+ Immune Products at Best Value! Nature’s bakery organic honey & oat bar with apple cinnamon are thoughtfully crafted and offered at an accessible price point, everyone can pursue a healthy, active lifestyle through our on-the-go snack bars. Genius! They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. And the prices were adding up to more than $60.00 a month. My favorite are the chocolate bars! Healthy Rewards. First thing I noticed was they were alot smaller and turns out, they're almost half the weight of the normal fig bars. This USDA organic food is free from dairy and GMO's. My recommendation would be for you to give these bars a try. Trusted Brands. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. They make a great snack. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb. Please try your search again later. We aim to show you accurate product information. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Trusted Brands. As part of our ongoing efforts to improve security for our customers, your current browser version will no longer be supported for iHerb starting 7/1/2018. © Copyright 1997-2020 iHerb, LLC. Surprised to see CVS carry the ones that contain wheat and so not GF. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Please try again. Organic Apple Filling (Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Sugar, Organic Apple Juice Concentrate, Organic Dried Apples, Organic Corn Starch and/or Organic Tapioca Starch, Calcium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Cultured Organic Unbleached Whole Wheat Flour, Natural Flavors, Pectin, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Organic Spices), Organic Stone Ground Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Dried Cane Sugar, Organic Sunflower Oil and/or Organic Canola Oil, Organic Raisins, Organic Honey, Organic Oat Fiber, Organic Spices, Natural Flavor, Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Sea Salt. If you want moist, delicious, and chocolate, then these bars in chocolate are tremendous! Nature's Bakery® Organic Honey & Oat Soft Baked Bar Apple Cinnamon. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Happy Family Organics, Happytot, Fiber & Protein Soft-Baked Oat Bar, Organic Apples & Spinach, 5 Bars, 0.88 oz (25 g) Each. Organic strawberry filling (organic tapioca syrup, organic dried cane sugar, organic dried apples, organic corn starch and/or organic tapioca starch, organic apple juice concentrate, organic strawberry juice concentrate, calcium sulfate, citric acid, turmeric and vegetable juice for color, cultured organic unbleached whole wheat flour, natural flavors, pectin, salt, sodium citrate), organic stone ground whole wheat flour, organic brown rice syrup, organic rolled oats, organic dried cane sugar, organic sunflower oil and/or organic canola oil, organic raisins, organic honey, organic oat fiber, organic spices, natural flavor, leavening (baking soda, monocalcium phosphate), sea salt. These bars are pretty dry compared to the regular Nature’s Bakery fig bars with apple. Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2018. Find out more here. Add remaining 1/2 cup oats to blender or food processor; pulse into a rough flour. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. These are delicious and so much better than other brands’ apple breakfast bars. I like Natures Bakery Fig Bars but I noticed the regular flavors have 220 calories per pack (who eats just one fig bar in a pack of two?). In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2019. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Made with real fruit & whole grains. Nature's Bakery Organic Honey & Oat Bars are fuel for everyday life's great journeys. Personalized health review for Nature's Bakery Honey & Oat Bar, Apple Cinnamon: 60 calories, nutrition grade (B), problematic ingredients, and more. Our ingredients are also usda organic certified and … Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bar, Vegan + Non-GMO, Apple Cinnamon (12 Count), Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bars - Peach Apricot - 6 ct, New Grains Gluten-Free Sourdough Bread, 32 oz Loaf. The New Baguette has a recipe for crunchy salted peanut butter granola bars that I might have to try immediately. Oatmeal Crumble Bars Soft-baked snacks made with real fruit jam and delicious whole grains. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Upgrade your existing browser using links below. Place 2 cups of the oats in large bowl. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Nature's Bakery Fig Bar, Gluten Free Blueberry, (6 Count of 2 oz Packs) 12 oz 4.5 out of 5 stars 68. Start on a High Oat. Fueled by a desired to re-imagine good into great, we bake according to three rules: You get the picture, and so will your taste buds, because the result is delicious snacks you can trust any time of the day. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. They are not super sweet and one cookie is satisfing for a quick desert or snack. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Soft Baked Bar, Organic, Apple Cinnamon, Twin Packs. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Hand Sanitizers and Face Masks Fueled by a desire to re- imagine good into great, we bake according to three rules: simple ingredients are king; it?? So paying $15.00+ for 1 box was a total rip off. At that point I make a short trip to a Kroger store that has them in stock. World’s Best Value For 30,000+ Natural Products! As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product. © Copyright 1997-2020 iHerb, LLC. Go Organic with Nature's Bakery Organic Honey & Oat Bars & Organic Brownie Bars! Organic Apple Filling (Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Dried Cane Sugar, Organic Apple Juice Concentrate, Organic Dried Apples, Organic Corn Starch and/or Organic Tapioca Starch, Calcium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Cultured Organic Unbleached Whole Wheat Flour, Natural Flavors, Pectin, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Organic Spices), Organic Stone Ground Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Brown Rice Syrup, Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Dried Cane Sugar, Organic Sunflower Oil and/or Organic Canola Oil, Organic Raisins, Organic Honey, Organic Oat Fiber, Organic Spices, Natural Flavor, Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Sea Salt.