New - Ordered by date, the newest comments at the top, Related News for Need for Speed: Undercover, Need for Speed: Undercover is excellently optimized, Need for Speed: Undercover vs Avg. Download Now. Processor (AMD): Ryzen 3 1300X or equivalent. Yeah, you can't run it. Lifespan score reflects how much gameplay this pc game has in it. Need For Speed: Undercover System requirements. DX. i read it again and again and couldnt believe it. Click here to learn more. actually this was one of the last games i bought a hard copy of. Check if your PC can run the game with our free, easy-to-use detection tool or enter your system manually. Operating system. Here are the Need for Speed: Undercover System Requirements (Minimum) CPU: Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent CPU SPEED: 3.0 GHz for XP/ 3.2GHz for Vista RAM: 512 MB of RAM for XP / 1 GB of RAM for VISTA OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 2 or greater) / Windows Vista / … The Game Need For Speed Undercover DVD Was Not Full Because of this problem the game was running slow and the graphics was not showing. i still remember my surprise when i read the front cover and it says "need for speed undercover" and on the side it says "need for speed underground" xD. Well many of us are looking out for the new NFS release, and pray and hope it is good as they say. Privacy Policy This is an average score out of 10 left by our most trusted members. The player's only contact to the police is Chase Linh, played by Maggie Q. PC System Analysis For Need for Speed: Undercover Requirements. Lifespan score reflects how much gameplay this pc game has in it. When I posted the settings it was not a 6700k and titan X sli (and not validated). Great CyberpowerPC gaming keyboard, for less than $100. System Requirements Lab may earn affiliate commissions from qualifying purchases via Amazon Associates and other programs, The Walking Dead The Telltale Definitive Series, Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Dry Twice, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition, CPU SPEED: 3.0 GHz for XP/ 3.2GHz for Vista, RAM: 512 MB of RAM for XP / 1 GB of RAM for VISTA, OS: Windows XP (Service Pack 2 or greater) / Windows Vista / Windows 7, VIDEO CARD: DirectX 9.0c Compatible 3D accelerated 128 MB Video card or equivalent, NVIDIA GeForce 6600+ / ATI Radeon 9500+ / Intel G45 Express Chipset. i will tell you real requirements. Low-medium settings with two titans with this game… not weird looking at all >.> :D. yes,of course with medium settings it's all fine.. Distribuiți pe Twitter Distribuiți pe Facebook. DirectX 9.0c. Need For Speed: Undercover Cheats, Codes & Walkthrough/Guide/FAQ - PC Computer. Sound. We'll help you find the best deal for the right gear to run the game. Looking for ready made system? Have fun and play! i still remember my surprise when i read the front cover and it says "need for speed undercover" and on the side it says "need for speed underground" xD. The game's story mode sets the player in the story as a police officer going undercover into the criminal underground of Tri-City, a fictional city where the game is set. New - Ordered by date, the newest comments at the top, Related News for Need for Speed: Undercover, Need for Speed: Undercover is excellently optimized, Need for Speed: Undercover vs Avg. Settings and FPS for me in 800x600 res? This HP laptop will run Need for Speed Undercover and we rated it at 88%. Terms of Service N4G is a community of ​​​gamers​​​ posting and discussing the latest game news. System requirements Lab runs millions of PC requirements tests on over 6,000 games a month. Because if your PC won’t meet the Requirements and you downloaded it, then it’s just a … Memory: 16 GB. hope i helped! Players will take on dangerous jobs and compete in races in order to infiltrate and take down a ruthless international crime syndicate. System Requirements Lab on your site? Screen resolution. GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gigabyte Windforce OC 4GB. DirectX 9.0c. 128MB Nvidia GeForce 6600/ATI Radeon 9500 Video Card. This is an average score out of 10 left by our most trusted members. Looking for an upgrade? An all-out chase where you're the hunted. actually this was one of the last games i bought a hard copy of. Trimiteți prin e-mail Postați pe blog! You never thought it would turn out like this. Pentium 4 3.0GHz Processor. Speed-Racer | 4359d ago ... Undercover ? OS: Windows 10. Where does Need for Speed: Undercover rank in the list of the most demanding games? hope i helped! DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card. hope i helped! In need for speed undercover there are car settings and world settings (i know because i played it) so you should definitly put low on world and medium or high on car settings and you should turn off the smoke. Need For Speed Undercover Free Download. GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gigabyte Windforce OC 4GB. tygeryone 2. System Requirements Lab on your site? OS: Microsoft Windows® Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista; Processor: Intel Pentium® 4 or equivalent, 3.0 GHz or faster; Memory: 5XP: 512 MB RAM / Vista: 1 GB RAM; Graphics: 128 MB,NVIDIA GeForce 6600; ATI Radeon 9500 ; Intel G45 Express Chipset; Drivers: DirectX® 9.0c (included) and latest video drivers GPU. Need For Speed UnderCover System Requirements: Windows XP/Vista. AAA Game System Requirements, [Game-Debate](https://www.game-debate.com), > 'Tis better to have visited Game-Debate than to never have visited Game-Debate, Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz / AMD Athlon XP 3000+, Graphics: AMD Radeon 9550 or NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT, Processor: Intel Pentium D 950 3.4GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3600+, Graphics: AMD Radeon X1800 Series 256MB or NVIDIA GeForce GT 240. Processor (Intel): Core i7-4790 or equivalent. Yeah, you can't run it. I played this game with a R7 240 on 30-40 fps @1080p Ultra.After I upgraded my Rig to a 750ti I have in the same settings the same amount of fps but ultimate frame spikes that make the game unplayable.I run it on Win 8.1.Please help me with this problem, I really want to play this game. Need for Speed: Undercover System Requirements for PC are available below. It’s part of NewsBoiler, a network of social news sites covering today’s pop culture. Double click inside the Need For Speed Undercover folder and run the exe application. These are the Need for Speed Undercover system requirements(minimum) Try our easy to use Need for Speed Undercover set up guides to find the best, cheapest cards. OS: Windows XP/Vista CPU: Pentium 4 3.2 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 3500+ RAM: 1GB MB RAM or higher (Windows Vista requires 2 GB RAM) HDD: 10 GB free disk space or more Graphics: 256 MB or higher (Pixel Shader 3.0, PCIe only) * Need for Speed Undercover System Requirements (2020) - full specs, system checker and the gaming PC setup you need: Can I Run Need for Speed Undercover? 6GB Hard Disk Space. get a ps3 or a 360 then u wont have to worry about specs. The game's story mode sets the player in the story as a police officer going undercover into the criminal underground of Tri-City, a fictional city where the game is set. Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder. Value score reflects how much enjoyment this pc game delivers compared to how much it costs. Need for Speed: Undercover System Requirements, Alternative Game Tags: nfs undercover, need for speed undercover, undercover, need for speed nfs undercover racing driving, GD Tags: nfs undercover, need for speed undercover, undercover, need for speed nfs undercover racing driving. | Processor Type below the name of your CPU Model and choose it from the list to check if your computer is able to run this game in the minimum system requirements, with no technical problems. Terms of Service Need for Speed Undercover System Requirements! What's your user review score for Need for Speed: Undercover? PC Need for Speed: Undercover User Scores. DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card. AAA Game System Requirements, [Game-Debate](https://www.game-debate.com), > 'Tis better to have visited Game-Debate than to never have visited Game-Debate, Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz / AMD Athlon XP 3000+, Graphics: AMD Radeon 9550 or NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT, Processor: Intel Pentium D 950 3.4GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3600+, Graphics: AMD Radeon X1800 Series 256MB or NVIDIA GeForce GT 240. This HyperX gaming headset is now under $100. NFS UNCDERCOVER SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS NEED FOR SPEED UNDERCOVER. Need for Speed: Undercover System Requirements for PC are available below. Here are the Need for Speed: Underground 2 System Requirements (Minimum) CPU: Pentium III or Athlon XP CPU SPEED: 933 mhz RAM: 256 MB OS: Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP VIDEO CARD: AGP Video Card with 32 MB and a DirectX 8.1 compatible driver (GeForce2+ /Radeon 7500+) TOTAL VIDEO RAM: … download it and then if it dosent work install swift shader and it will work, Swift Shader Is a not going to play high end game on a low pc, guys anyone who has a graphic card that sucks like mine can run this game with swift shader but with a lot of lag and nothing appears in the menu and stuff, GeForce GTX 1070 MSI Gaming X 8GB Edition. Need for Speed Undercover will run on PC system with Microsoft Windows® Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista and upwards. System Requirements Low-medium settings with two titans with this game… not weird looking at all >.> :D. yes,of course with medium settings it's all fine.. Need for Speed: Undercover PC Release Date: hmmm………. I played this game with a R7 240 on 30-40 fps @1080p Ultra.After I upgraded my Rig to a 750ti I have in the same settings the same amount of fps but ultimate frame spikes that make the game unplayable.I run it on Win 8.1.Please help me with this problem, I really want to play this game. i read it again and again and couldnt believe it. Need for Speed: Undercover System Requirements, Alternative Game Tags: nfs undercover, need for speed undercover, undercover, need for speed nfs undercover racing driving, GD Tags: nfs undercover, need for speed undercover, undercover, need for speed nfs undercover racing driving. Pentium 4 3.0GHz Processor. Graphics Card (Nvidia): … In need for speed undercover there are car settings and world settings (i know because i played it) so you should definitly put low on world and medium or high on car settings and you should turn off the smoke. Windows XP SP3 or Vista SP1 Test your specs and rate your gaming PC. Value score reflects how much enjoyment this pc game delivers compared to how much it costs. | All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. It is Highly Recommended that to check the System Requirements first and then Download the Game. We aim to only deliver around 3 pre-trailer ads during any visit to the site. No not on high settings. and on other note , the system requirements arent that demanding , the series just dosent wanna evolve much graphics wise , i hope it dosent become another flop . 128MB Nvidia GeForce 6600/ATI Radeon 9500 Video Card. Thanks in advance, Radeon R9 270X Sapphire Dual-X 2GB OC Edition. No not on high settings. Want to use Top Dell gaming monitor under $200 and rated 98%. Need for Speed: Undercover will require Radeon X1800 Series 256MB graphics card with a Pentium D 950 3.4GHz or Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3600+ … Yeah lol of course you can, you can set max for every setting but aa mode, go with 2xaa rather than 4x or 8x, you will get better performance. System Requirements Lab Windows XP SP3 or Vista SP1 Storage. Thanks in advance, Radeon R9 270X Sapphire Dual-X 2GB OC Edition. When I posted the settings it was not a 6700k and titan X sli (and not validated). Yes you can run it. | This is an average score out of 10 left by our most trusted members. 09:36 Calin No comments. Click here to learn more. You need to upgrade your PC. The cheapest graphics card you can play it on is an AMD Radeon 9500. This is an average score out of 10 left by our most trusted members. Yeah lol of course you can, you can set max for every setting but aa mode, go with 2xaa rather than 4x or 8x, you will get better performance.