My new thing is Zomidies (Zombie Comedies). See You Tomorrow Night in L.A.! There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Deb Sees $55K in the Rear-View; 8 Days Left to Raise $44K We are scouting locations, hiring local crew, and meeting the lovely people of Portland. Oops, nope. Review by maskull ★★★ 1.

You can still…, Since watching the Kickstarter video for Night of the Living Deb, many of you have asked: “Who is this Michael Cassidy, and why do I suddenly…, Ray Wise (Twin Peaks, Robocop, Reaper) will join costar Michael Cassidy (Smallville, Argo, Men at Work) for the Night of the Living Deb Kickstarter campaign party next Thursday night, March 20…, Thanks to our kick-ass fans and 297 backers, we have plowed over the $55,000 mark. Pretty boy Ryan only knows it was a mistake and ushers her out the door...into a full-scale zombie apocalypse. After a girls' night out, endearingly awkward Deb wakes up in the apartment of pretty boy Ryan, only to be ushered out the door...and into a full-scale zombie apocalypse. Sign in to see videos available to you. Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2020. What a great little movie, One of the best tongue in cheek zombie films I've seen, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 12, 2016, One of the best tongue in cheek zombie films I've seen, in the vain of Sean of the dead.

Similar to another zomromcom, Shaun of the dead, but not as good. There wasn't a lot of money used to make it but she did.

Your…, Preproduction is well underway on Night of the Living Deb. Love, funny and zombies - in that order - story. After a drunken night together, two mismatched would-be romantics must team up to survive a zombie apocalypse.

The next day she awakes in his place it's July 4th and it's the zombie apocalypse. My son and I were rolling on the floor.

svg-play Play svg-play Trailer. It might be a push, but this has to be one of the better zombie comedy movies I've seen in a LONG time... Special effects aren't anything great, but the acting, camera work, audio etc... all done really well. Considering none of them are big-budget flicks, this one has a pretty good story; A geeky girls finds a hunky guy and they end up spending the night. Deb Sees $55K in the Rear-View; 8 Days Left to Raise $44K, Maria Thayer To Bring Deb to Life; Production Starts in June, 80% of the Time, It Works Every Time: Cold Hard Facts from Kickstarter, DEB Promo Video Featured in Kickstarter’s 2014 Film Fest. svg-skull. Well, my wife doesn't like it, but she only likes those boring movies in which nothing blows up and no one gets shot or beheaded. Who Wants To Join Us at a Killer Wrap Party? A cute but sad but a love story. svg-skull. ! We will…, We just wanted to take a moment to thank all of our supporters who have brought the project so far up to this point. Ray Wise was shamefully bad....have no idea why he stumbled except he never believed the film would pull off "camp" as well as it does.

Not to fear! It is hilarious and also adorable. WE’RE GIVING AWAY A SIGNED HARD COPY OF OUR FEATURE-LENGTH SCRIPT – TODAY ONLY!

Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2018. svg-skull. She's thrilled, but she can't remember much of what got her there. With Maria Thayer, Michael Cassidy, Julie Brister, Nan'l Meiklejohn. Cast: Maria Thayer, Michael Cassidy, Ray Wise, Syd Wilder, Julie Brister. Select the department you want to search in. Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2020. This is a great flick. It is a family zombie movie.

If you like zombies but not so much the gore that can come with them then give this movie a try you won't be disappointed, Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2019. They wake up to the Zombie Apocalypse. Its was pretty alright. If I want to laugh I'll watch old Bullwinkle cartoons. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. After a girls' night out, endearingly awkward Deb wakes up in the apartment of the most attractive guy in Portland, Maine. I admit Deb is a person one could not stand in real life but in a movie she's quite funny.

Motor Truck Cargo Insurance | 3 Common Questions | Quote Your Insurance Today. svg-skull. Travelling or based outside United States?

The movie itself is more like a romantic comedy set against the backdrop of a zombie outbreak... and done REALLY well. A week from tomorrow, the clock runs out on this crazy-fun…, But what we’re really excited about is that we’ve found our Deb! This young lady is another Jim Cary, she is spot on delivering one liners. Why Pledge to a Kickstarter Campaign? It is not the greatest film ever made, and not beause Maria Thayer is hot (although she is) but it is funny, goofy and Deb is a lovable ditz. I have watched this movie a dozen time, not because it was that great and not because Maria Thayer is cute as a button, but because my little granddaughter loves it. Some Big Things Happening, Don’t Miss It! Why Is Michael Cassidy So Absurdly Lovable? Stunts, special effects, zombie plot, production values in general -- ho hum. RAY WISE & MICHAEL CASSIDY To Appear at “Deb” Party – Free Tix Going Fast! Deb is a little annoying at first, but in a kind of endearing way, but that seems to be intentional and the whole point of the film, i.e.

She is out with her friend and spotted a man she wanted to meet, her friend said well go talk to him. I thought this was a regular romantic comedy with a tongue in cheek reference to Zombie flicks in the title. We’re excited to welcome to our cast the phenomenally talented Maria Thayer, whom you’ll…, Kickstarter lore tells us that when a campaign – be it for an indie movie, a board game about wizards or a bigwheel for adults…, MONDAY, MARCH 24 – We were planning to auction this at last week’s party, but ran out of time and figured, why not open it…, Why should I foot the bill for someone else’s project?

Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2018, I love this movie so much. Item arrived and was as described . To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 19, 2016. And the lead actress is hilarious. Now, the fact that I could watch a decent movie that everybody agrees upon is sufficient to cop a 5-star rating. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Good for a hungover sunday morning with your girlfriend. Definitely a fun one to watch for a more chilled zombie experience. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked.
I generally don't like 'funny' zombie movies. I went into this with really low expectations. She's thrilled, but she can't remember much of what got her there. Can’t they just…, Please join us on Twitter (#NOTLD) and Facebook as we LIVE TWEET the countdown to being officially funded! Super funny. Night of the Living Deb ( 153 ) IMDb 5.5 1h 24min 2016 18+ Now, the mismatched pair must fight for survival and discover that the only thing scarier than trusting someone with your life …

Review by Anika ½ 1.

Now, the mismatched pair must fight for survival and discover that the only thing scarier than trusting someone with your life is trusting them with your heart.

She's the sole reason to watch this film. Night of the Living Deb. Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2016. and thousands of hours of killer content. Like you, most of us on Team Deb have pondered this same question.

Press J to jump to the feed. Look for…, Did you miss out on your chance to appear in the greatest production in the history of Portland, ME? It's a mix of Bridgette Jones and zombies and it works. Motor truck cargo insurance is a commonly used term when talking about commercial truck insurance coverage for your load…, One Click Demo Import – log_file_2019-06-04__23-37-29.

svg-skull. Directed by Kyle Rankin. With zombies. Its an easy breezy watch with its heart in the right place. After a girls' night out, endearingly awkward Deb wakes up in the apartment of the most attractive guy in Portland, Maine. I just lucked out. Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2016. It was worse than I thought. She's thrilled, but can't remember much of what got her there.

Hey L.A. Debbers, hope to see you out tomorrow night for the meet-and-greet with cast and crew, plus great prizes and specialty drinks.

Ending twist was so welcomed.

fter a girls' night out, endearingly awkward Deb wakes up in the apartment of the most attractive guy in Portland, Maine.

:). Pretty boy Ryan only knows it was a mistake and ushers her out the door... into a full-scale zombie apocalypse. Directed by Kyle Rankin. r/ShudderTV: Discussion of the AMC horror-based streaming service Shudder. Pretty boy Ryan only knows it was a mistake and ushers her out the door... into a full-scale zombie apocalypse. After a girls' night out, endearingly awkward Deb wakes up in the apartment of the most attractive guy in Portland, Maine. We’ll be posting stories, thoughts, drunken ramblings,…, What is motor truck cargo insurance? User account menu • "Night of the Living Deb" is the perfect romantic comedy zombie movie that happens to be set on July 4th!! Now, a walk of shame becomes a fight for survival as the mismatched pair discovers that the only thing scarier than trusting someone with your life is trusting them with your heart.
And the writing was B+ to A- clever.

2015 NR English 84min.

She is weird. This is a full-on Zombie-Romantic-Comedy, a zom-rom-com.