Whisk to combine. So did our neighbors. Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Cake Copycat will knock your socks off! Bake at 350º for 45 to 60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. My daughter and I ate this cake up in 3 days’ time! It brightened spirits during a not so bright time in the world! You can make this bundt cake for a fraction of the cost. Being in corona-quarantine is a perfect time to try out some new desserts with the family. For the icing, I cut the recipe in half and had MORE than enough icing….. probably could have iced 2 or 3 cakes with just half the icing recipe. free email seriesOur most popular "copycat" recipes for you to try at home. Start testing cake at 45 minutes and then at 10 minute intervals thereafter. You can’t lose with this recipe! It is that good, plus it is beautiful! If desired, pipe the top with cream cheese frosting. Stir in chocolate chips. Decorate with white chocolate chips and fresh raspberries, if desired. Absolute best chocolate cake ever! Twix Candy Bar Chocolate Pie - sensational! I ended up using about 1/2 cup of each. It also called for the bundt pan to be greased with lard. Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Cake Copycat is to die for! NOTE: I think the original amount of icing ingredients is overkill for this recipe. If you leave it out the cake will come out very dry. It’s a secret I learned decades ago and it makes the cake richer and more flavorful. Love the look of a bundt cake and yours looks perfect and moist. NOTE: The original recipe required only 1 cup of white chocolate chips, chopped. Then post it on Instagram using the hashtag #favoritefamilyrecipes. Pour melted chocolate into the cake mixture and stir until blended. I swapped out heavy whipping cream for the water in the cake recipe. Milky Way Chocolate Pie - #MilkyWayBars never tast, Creamy Sweet Carrots - easy 5 ingredient gluten fr, Heath Toffee Chocolate Pie - you’ll be drooling, Gluten Free Zucchini Muffins - so awesome! Fill prepared bundt pan … Mix in the vanilla, then gradually stir in the powdered sugar. Can one of those ‘cooked puddings’ be used instead of instant pudding? Best Toll House Cookies - more chocolate chips and, Texas Chicken Soup - #ChickenSoup with a dash of #, Whopper Chocolate Pie - sensational! Start with 2 cups then keep adding more until it is nice and thick. Our recipe tastes just like the cake you can get at the shop. Refrigerate. Let cool for 20 minutes. Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Cake Copycat will rock your world. 1 Red Velvet Cake Mix (Note - If you can't find a red velvet mix, use a white cake mix, plus 3 … LOL! Frost cake by squeezing out the frosting in thick, half-to-one-inch ribbons on top of the cake. Our recipe tastes just like the cake you can get at the shop. Stir in white chocolate chips. Swirl the top two layers again with a bamboo skewer. $MMT = window.$MMT || {}; $MMT.cmd = $MMT.cmd || [];$MMT.cmd.push(function(){ $MMT.display.slots.push(["f1f309b3-c7e7-4516-a8cc-5397496f3b36"]); }), Copyright © 2019 Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen, Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Cake Copycat. I’ve done it with a white cake mix and white chocolate pudding added whit chocolate chips and swirled with raspberry pie filling. I added a little more raspberry pie filling, because I thought the first amount was too skimpy. Remove cake from bundt pan by placing a plate upside down over the bundt pan. It’s so pretty and SO delicious. Cut a one-inch diagonal corner off of the zip lock bag. Apparently she was trying to work with two different recipes and that’s where her problem started. I ran out of sour cream (gasp) so I reached for fat free plain Greek yogurt….. If possible, refrigerate the cake for 24 hours before adding the icing. So she was trying to come up with a recipe her mother could make at home. CAKE: Preheat oven to 350º. All of the ones I have made are fabulous! We will definitely make this agin, and I’m considering substituting pumpkin purée for the oil. White Chocolate and raspberries work so well together. But they are really expensive to ship. Nothing Bundt Cakes White Chocolate Raspberry Cake Copycat is a jaw-dropping dessert your family is sure to love.