Its important to cool the cake completely before frosting.

How to Cook Millet (Instant Pot,Stove Top & Rice Cooker) ». A must try recipe for all Nutella lovers. Thank you Rebecca. ** If you don' like Nutella you can always substitute with a chocolate ganache. Place the Nutella in a small bowl and place the bowl over a small pot of boiling water let the Nutella thin so that it is easier to cover the cake (about 5 minutes).

So with out any further delay, let’s dive into the recipe and its procedure. Covering ensures the top doesn’t burn further…..check after every 5 minutes to see if the cake is done. or a good quality chocolate hazelnut spread. Ahhh chocolate and Nutella, what could be better? Of course, try to use organic eggs and a good, high-quality flour like King Arthur Flour. Your email address will not be published. Copyright ©2020, An Italian in my Kitchen. YUM! My older one loves Nutella and enjoys desserts made with them. This Nutella chocolate layer cake is everything you could ask for.

To help personalize content, measure adverts and provide a safer experience, we use cookies.

lol. For more recipes and to see what’s cooking in my kitchen, follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram. Add all purpose flour to the nutella mixture. Published September 7, 2014 By Rosemary 26 Comments. I LOVE nutella, I mean who doesn’t?! I plan to put this recipe in my box for keeping. She starts school September 15th, so I thought I would boost my daughter’s energy a bit by making her one of her favourite cakes.

Today we are going to use nutella to make a simple cake which is tasty and easy to put together. But I glad you liked the cake! This is an easy one. I can’t stay out of it and I haven’t even made it yet! What a beautiful cake. Frost the cake with nutella and enjoy a slice with a cup of cold milk. Hi, my cake did not rise from the center but it did rise up at the edges, what is it that I would have done wrong.

Slice it up, share, and enjoy. This recipe is her favorite because we are not only making the cake with nutella, but also frosting with it. Yes, you can freeze the cake for up to 2 months. What I’m I doing wrong!? 5) Whisk the eggs and nutella until they slightly increase in volume, about 3 minutes. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Nutella is a Chocolate Hazelnut spread made by an Italian company called Ferrero.It is a smooth, creamy spread used widely as a topping on bread, as a dip, in sandwiches or paired with fruits…

In a small bowl add the warm water and the instant coffee (or made coffee), stir to dissolve.

In a heatproof bowl place 4 ounces chopped dark chocolate heat 1/2 cup whipping cream (or whole cream) to almost boiling then pour over chopped chocolate let sit for 10 minutes and then stir until smooth. , Michelle Stern (What's Cooking with Kids) says. 8) Baking the cake – Bake the nutella cake for 25 to 35 minutes, until a tooth pick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.

OMG. Frost the top of the cooled cake with the remaining ½ cup of Nutella. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail.

Could be the pan….was it a smaller pan than recommended?I don’t think using a spatula could have caused the problem. Is it mixing the contents using a spatula instead of hand mixer would have caused the problem, plz let me know. It is a chocolate spread that has captured our collective imagination for literally decades. It was given to me by a really good friend of my daughter who loves to bake and just like my youngest daughter loves Nutella. Ahhh chocolate and … While the cake is in the fridge, in a medium bowl whip the cream and Mascarpone until very thick.

Defrost the frozen slice of cake for 30 minutes on the counter top or pop in the        microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. I like to grease the whole pan up the sides and on the bottom, then cut out a circle-shaped piece of parchment for the bottom of the pan and grease it, too. Let me know. So time to turn on the oven and let’s start baking. 10) Frost the nutella chocolate cake with as little or as much of nutella as you desire. The top of my cake looks like it’s going to burn yet the toothpick still comes out wet . In lieu of leaveners, the eggs will help the cake rise, but they need lots of air. I agree with your daughter that there’s nothing much better than chocolate and nutella!! Nutella is a Chocolate Hazelnut spread made by an Italian company called Ferrero.It is a smooth, creamy spread used widely as a topping on bread, as a dip, in sandwiches or paired with fruits.

6) Adding the flour– Add all purpose flour to the nutella mixture. Hi!

7) Transfer the prepared batter to the greased pan. Rotate the cake halfway through to get an even bake. Nutella is the brainchild of Italian food company Ferrero and has been around since 1965. Easy Nutella Chocolate Cake WRY TOAST salt, Nutella, vanilla, canola oil, frosting, large eggs, baking powder and 6 more Fudgy Nutella chocolate cake a trEATs affair eggs, egg, Nutella, cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract, powdered sugar and 1 more What a fun thing to do too before your daughter heads off to school! But they agreed and you will too, that the wait will be worth it. What a beautiful cake!! Required fields are marked *. Freeze them for up to 2 months.