Today is a holiday! They have gone above and beyond for me and I appreciate working with such a great team of professionals. Our used office furniture inventory comes from overstock, display models and companies who are redecorating, moving or liquidating. ", "Excellent product, and very knowledgable, friendly staff". We have an outstanding selection, service, and prices that can’t be beat. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. They showed us nice chairs and gave us the worst of the worst. Ive been here…", Per guidance from local authorities, our store has reopened with adjusted business…. Office Furniture Warehouse in Pewaukee is a full-service furniture supplier, providing new and used desks, chairs, cubicles, work stations, reception desks, file cabinets, and conference tables. Pewaukee continues to thrive as a hub for many of Waukesha County’s top businesses, including a barrage of office parks. Waukesha, WI Furniture Store Locations. Home or business, start up or in business for generations I can help you find just what you are looking for to update or refresh your office furniture needs. Visit our warehouse showroom or shop online! Quality, value, expertise, and dependable professionalism is what you get from Michalsen Office Furniture. They are knowledgeable, experienced, polite, considerate, and helpful. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for customers to find you online. I have worked in the retail/grocery business for 10+ years, moved to the frozen foods/vender industry for 3+ years, then in the industrial motor industry where I worked under my father for 3+ years. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Living Room. Contact Waukesha OFW Now! Worst place ever! The company carries a full line of Konica Minolta…, Great product knowledge from the sales staff and a design team eager to work through challenges. Rug Sale Weekend Deal Find Local Stores. Our warehouse showroom is open to the public! Move into the confiden... A family owned and operated company since its start in 2004, JB's Furniture provides outstanding style, selection, and service. Search Products on Furniture.com. I found a used one in mint condition for a great price. Shop for furniture near you. In the 'work from home' scenario we're in, I desperately needed a more ergonomic chair but didn't want to pay $800+. at Pewaukee Rd. From Business: Since 1975, National Business Furniture has been helping people create an environment where great work happens. Office Furniture Warehouse now sells discount new office chairs & desks online with shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states. Home or business, start up or in business for generations I can help you find just what you are looking for to update or refresh your office furniture needs. Now they have been doing everything to get out of it to avoid giving us any kind of refund. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. We buy and sell so much used office furniture we can’t keep the entire inventory online! Office Furniture Warehouse - Waukesha Waukesha, WI Office Furniture Desk Chair Cubes Contact Refer Our Ideal Customer. Based in New Berlin, Wis., the company offers a wide range of services…, From Business: * Preferred Teknion And Global Dealer In The State Of Wisconsin, From Business: OfficeMax is the destination for all your business and home office needs. Data provided by one or more of the following: Superpages.com, Infogroup. We got our conference room chairs and 6 of the 8 were broken and had white stuff all over the seats of the chairs. The OFW crew just before the open house at our Waukesha store. The entire experience was professional, friendly, and painless. From the harvesting, sawing, and drying of my own lumber, to carving and assembl... Badger ToyotaLift is a full-service company that provides new and used forklifts, training and safety products and rental services to customers. Feel free to visit our website or contact us directly at 262-691-8838. ... New and used office furniture. I live in the Kenosha area and found OFW by chance when looking to remodel my home office. Website Photos (5) 5. Partners we can share referrals with Spa Interior Designer Surveyor Landscape Designer Bank Real Estate Speciality Retail Interior … If we don’t already have what you’re looking for, we’ll find it for you within a week! We're serious about providing good customer service and products in excellent condition. Office Furniture Equipment in Waukesha on YP.com. OfficeMax at 12140 West Bur... awsome thing was wonderful while I shopped there.I reccomend it to anyone looking for anything for thier office. I found a used one in mint condition for a great price. Have filled a previous house with Ashley Furniture and knew what to expect. Ordered thousands of dollars of office furniture for our new office which included chairs. Cloud, Brookfield, Racine, Green Bay, Eau Claire, Waukegan and surrounding areas a huge selection of desks, chairs, tables, storage & reception furniture, and ergonomic office furniture at very competitive prices. Michalsen Office Furniture has been selling and servicing new, used, pre-owned and refurbished office furnishing and moving needs in Illinois and W... Office Depot and OfficeMax are now one company. Performance. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. No pressure selling, friendly and very knowledgeable! Comment from Patrick W. of Office Furniture Warehouse, 1/25/2017Hi Emily,Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Used Office Furniture Waukesha: Used office furniture can play an important part in achieving the most value when furnishing your Waukesha office. Office Furniture Warehouse in Waukesha serves the Greater Milwaukee Area & Beyond Our warehouse showroom is open to the public! 14075 W National Ave New Berlin, WI 53151, N16W23430 Stone Ridge Dr Waukesha, WI 53188, W226N887 Eastmound Dr, Ste F Waukesha, WI 53186, 21710 W Ann Louise Ct New Berlin, WI 53146, 301 Commerce St, Ste D Waukesha, WI 53186, 5317 W Burnham St, Ste 12 Milwaukee, WI 53219, W227N2912 Duplainville Road Waukesha, WI 53186. Businesses, individuals with home offices, government agencies, churches and non-profit organizations, school systems, and more throughout the Midwest turn to our warehouse to find the perfect office furniture solution at the perfect price. Get in touch with us today to get started. 6406 Ronald Reagan Ave. Madison, WI 53704, W184 S8400 Challenger Dr. Muskego, WI 53150, 18670 Lake Dr. East, Chanhassen, MN 55317. Terrible business practices. furniture rental Near Me. Exceeds customers expectations. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. I now in the office furniture business where a new adventure has begun. We have an outstanding selection, service, and prices that can’t be beat. We ship more than heirlooms, we ship your memories. 3 other reviews that are not currently recommended. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . We service Waukesha, Milwaukee, and Ozaukee Counties only. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for customers to find you online. I highly recommend OFW for your home or business office furniture needs. Office Furniture Warehouse in Pewaukee is a full-service furniture supplier, providing new and used desks, chairs, cubicles, work stations, reception desks, file cabinets, and conference tables. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Exceeds customers expectations. We welcome visitors from Waukesha, Pewaukee, Brookfield and even cities farther away like Madison, Green Bay, and throughout Wisconsin. View our low cost plans with no annual service contracts. Move away from anxiety of living in risk with your retirement savings. As our small…, From Business: Established in 1984, CJ & Associates Inc. is a full-service commercial interiors provider. Storage Systems Midwest has provided innovative materials storage solutions to thousands of commercial and industrial clients for more than two dec... Based in Waukesha, Wis., Corporate Design Interiors provides an array of services, such as consultation, space planning, interior design, asset man... Office Depot and OfficeMax are now one company. Please help others by helping us do better. It was like a bait and switch tactic. "Great place to get used office furniture and parts for the furniture. Contact Office Furniture Warehouse for the best selection of new and used furniture in Wisconsin and the Midwest. Very knowledgable about parts for products we already...", "Vast selection of new and used products. I live in the Kenosha area and found OFW by chance when looking to remodel my home office. Some of our used office furniture has never actually been used—once the box has been opened it’s no longer “new” and the price is slashed. Business hours may be different today. Office Supplies Near Me. Our in-house personnel have expertise in corporate, healthcare,…, From Business: You don’t have to travel the world for unique, high-quality home decor in Waukesha. Find a Little (or Big) Something for Every Room in the House! Apologies for the delayed response--most of our reviews appear on Google and we must've missed this one!We truly value feedback from our customers! With the market congested by overpriced, under-delivering sales and service, the Office Furniture Warehouse is … Our services include delivery and installation, rental and leasing, and liquidation and decommissioning. Very knowledgable about parts for products we already owned and helpful in obtaining what we needed to get the look we wanted. Visit OFW in Waukesha on Bluemound Rd. We also deliver office furniture to homes and businesses throughout Waukesha and the greater Milwaukee area including: We're near I-94 exit 294 at the intersection of Bluemound Rd. Office Furniture Warehouse has multiple commercial furniture stores offering businesses and individuals in Milwaukee, Chicago, St. Find the Best Waukesha, WI Office Furniture on Superpages. I was assisted on a trade in with an impulse buy I made on an office suite, and found a great option with Tim's help. Find local furniture stores in Waukesha. I highly recommend Office furniture warehouse. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. 416 Bluemound Rd Waukesha, WI 53188. While I think their radio commercials are horrible, Tim and the staff at Office Furniture Warehouse in Muskego could not have been more helpful, friendly and professional. All rights reserved. Furniture Living Room Dining Room Bedroom Home Office Mattress Kids Home Decor Collections Rugs Outdoor Tips. While I think their radio commercials are horrible, Tim and the staff at Office Furniture Warehouse in Muskego could not have been more helpful, friendly and professional. Most business owners don't like dealing with ... We have been in business for 35 years and have gained information on machine maintenance requirements with rebuilding and gained access to parts fo... As a clock maker for 30 years, I see these clocks as my children. Office Furniture Warehouse has been providing office furniture consultation, delivery and installation for businesses throughout Florida cities including Fort Lauderdale, Miami, West Palm Beach, Fort Pierce, Port St. Lucie, Naples, Fort Myers, Tampa, St. Petersburgh, Orlando, Sarasota and more areas in … Stop on by to check out... "Vast selection of new and used products. Our professional services make it easy and affordable to get the office furniture & productive workspace you need. We're proud to offer the best value in office furniture in 53072, 53186, 53187, 53188, 53189 and the surrounding communities.