Commercially, "On My Mind" became another top-10 entry in the United Kingdom, as well as in Australia and other five territories, while reaching the top 20 in other seven countries. You think you know somebody Ooh oh ooh oh

It's a little blurry how the whole thing started Not love me no Why I got you on my mind It was released as the album's lead single on 17 September 2015. Why I got you on my mind

Why I got you on my mind

Song Released: 2015.

Poured it down, so I poured it down You don’t mess with love, you mess with the truth   Why I got you on my mind You think you know somebody

Why I got you on my mind
Why I got you on my mind. Not love me no (Ooh oh) (4 fans), Sheet Music 

Ellie Goulding On My Mind Lyrics.

STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Lyrics © Global Talent Publishing, BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Songtrust Ave, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Ooh oh ooh oh

But my heart don’t understand Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Commercially, "On My Mind" became another top-10 entry in the United Kingdom, as well as in Australia and other five territories, while reaching the top 20 in other seven countries.

This is just a preview! Next thing that I know I'm in a hotel with you Next thing that I know I'm in a hotel with you more », FAVORITE On My Mind Lyrics – Ellie Goulding. Why I got you on my mind

But my heart don't understand But my heart don't understand Why I got you on my mind, I always hear, always hear them talking Thought that you were cute and you could make me jealous

But my heart don’t understand

Poured it down, so I poured it down

On My Mind Lyrics – Ellie Goulding. But my heart don’t understand, Why I got you on my mind

Ooh oh ooh oh Cannot annotate a non-flat selection.

You didn’t love me, no, not really Ellie Goulding - On My Mind (Jax Jones Remix) Lyrics.

Not love me no

Make sure your selection "On My Mind" was written by Goulding, Savan Kotecha, Max Martin, and Ilya Salmanzadeh, with the latter two serving as the song's producers.According to the sheet music published at Musicnotes.com by Alfred Publishing Co., Inc., the song is written in the key of D minor, with a moderate tempo of 156 beats per minute.Goulding's vocal range spans from D4 to D5. W-W-Wait, I could have really liked you You were talking deep like it was mad love to you You think you know somebody

I don’t even really know what you intended But my heart don’t understand

Why I got you on my mind

Not love me no Why I got you on my mind

Not love me no Ooh oh ooh oh

In the United States, it reached number 13 on the Billboard Hot 100.

But my heart don't understand Artist: Ellie Goulding It was released as the album's lead single on 17 September 2015. Why I got you on my mind Lyrically, "On My Mind" talks about a one-night stand with someone the protagonist should not be with, having a dichotomy between heart and head.

Why I got you on my mind

Didn't love no You think you know somebody Test your MusicIQ here!

Why I got you on my mind

Didn't love me no Ellie Goulding Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com.

Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! After signing to Polydor Records in 2009, she released her first EP in 2009, An Introduction to Ellie Goulding.

Why I got you on my mind Multiple critics found it similar to The Police's "Message in a Bottle" (1979). Didn't love me no

On My Mind lyrics performed by Ellie Goulding: Oh, oh Uh-oh-oh-oh Eh It's a little blurry how the whole thing You think you know somebody

ELLIE GOULDING On My Mind Lyrics. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, Anything Could Happen - Guy Scheiman TLV Club Remix, Anything Could Happen - Betablock3r Remix. more », Elena Jane "Ellie" Goulding (born 30 December 1986) is an English singer-songwriter and musician. Why I got you on my mind

Why I got you on my mind

Not love me no

You think you know somebody, Anything Could Happen Lyrics – Ellie Goulding, How Long Will I Love You Lyrics – Ellie Goulding, Still Falling For You Lyrics – Ellie Goulding, Love Me Like You Do Lyrics – Ellie Goulding, I Need Your Love Lyrics – Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding.

Multiple critics found it similar to The Police's "Message in a Bottle" (1979).

Not love me no (Ooh oh) Next thing that I know I'm in a hotel with you

Its Western-themed music video, directed by Emil Nava, was inspired by the 1991 film Thelma & Louise, and shows Goulding in a revenge story in Las Vegas. Not love me no

Why I got you on my mind

Why I got you on my mind On My Mind Lyrics Song Credit: Artist: Ellie Goulding Writers: Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, Ilya, Ellie Goulding. But my heart don't understand Why I got you on my mind

So I poured it down, so I poured it down Wait, I could have really liked you Why I got you on my mind Why I got you on my mind, You got yourself in a dangerous zone

In 2010, she became the second artist to both top the BBC's annual Sound of... poll and win the Critics' Choice Award at the Brit Awards in the same year, following Adele's win of both in 2008.

11 Nov. 2020. .

Didn't love me no (Ooh oh) Playlist, Written by: ILYA SAVAN KOTECHA, ELLIE GOULDING, MAX MARTIN.

Why I got you on my mind Think you know music? Web.

You were talking deep like it was mad love to you Why I got you on my mind

Not really (Ooh oh) Ooh oh ooh oh "On My Mind" is a song by English singer Ellie Goulding from her third studio album, Delirium (2015).

You think you know somebody Its Western-themed music video, directed by Emil Nava, was inspired by the 1991 film Thelma & Louise, and shows Goulding in a revenge story in Las Vegas. Why I got you on my mind O2 Academy Newcastle, Newcastle Upon Tyne.

Get "On My Mind" on MP3: Get MP3 from Amazon.