This holiday romance is based on the incredible story about organ donor Chris Dempsey and recipient Heather Krueger, who were brought into one another's lives by a transplant surgery that led to a miraculous romance. With Aimee Teegarden, Brett Dalton, Lolita Davidovich, Cassandra Potenza. After receiving a medical diagnosis before the holidays, Heather Krueger discovers she is in urgent need of a life-saving liver transplant. Ellie Hartman, an aspiring crafter working in her small town's bakery shows Nick Carlingson --the big city new CEO during his visit to the bakery's main floor-- that it's people and not machines that make the business a success. As Heather and Chris, the male donor, go through the preparation for the surgery, they start to grow closer. Hallmark Christmas Movies: How the Network Puts the Cheese in Its Brand Expertise, December TV Calendar: Series Return and Premiere Dates. Stars: Steve Bacic, Brett Dalton, Lolita Davidovich, Melissa Marie Elias, Heidi Fielek, Watch Series Online free without any buffering. As Heather and Chris get to know one another and their families before and after the transplant, they form a deep connection and begin to wonder if the closeness they feel goes beyond the special connection between organ donor and recipient. Photo Gallery . Usually it's .. boy and girl fall for each other after hating each other at first. In many movies coincidences hint of the involvement of a Santa or some Christmas spirit. Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2020. TV-G Once Upon a Christmas Miracle | WatchseriesHD. ... Find out more about the stars from "Once Upon a Christmas Miracle." Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The real Chris and Heather can be seen dancing during the fundraiser scene. A very engaging film which shows how an organ donation by Chris turns into a love story. BUY IT. They often have romance that leads to marriage, BUT at the end of this movie you see the ACTUAL couple who live the marriage.

Elle's plans for Christmas reunion are thwarted by work. Hallmark Christmas 3 Film Collection (Romance at Reindeer Lodge/The Mistletoe Inn/W... Hallmark Christmas 3 Film Collection (Santa's Secret aka Christmas at Cartwright's/... Hallmark Christmas 3 Film Collection (Crown for Christmas/A Christmas Melody/It's C... Hallmark Christmas 3 Film Collection (Entertaining Christmas/Sleigh Bells Ring/Chri... Hallmark Christmas 3 Film Collection (A Shoe Addict's Christmas/Welcome to Christma... Christmas Movies on DVD - Thomas Kinkade Presents Christmas Miracle & Christmas Lod... Hallmark Countdown to Christmas Holiday Favorites Collection - Annie Claus / Holida... Hallmark Movies on DVD 6-Film - The Christmas Hope/ Christmas Blessing/ Christmas S... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Heather is a young woman in her early twenties who comes from a family near Chicago who loves Christmas, and her family has 5 Christmas Traditions. WOW!!!
I have watched this movie over a dozen times and I just feel great every time. When Lisa (Jill Wagner) takes a last-minute Christmas trip to her hometown of Evergreen, she finds that the historic general store has been closed. From the moment I saw this movie last Christmas on Hallmark, I knew I had to get it for my collection. It has a wonderful ending! Was this review helpful to you? 27 of 28 people found this review helpful. Facing incredible odds against finding a donor, she’s shocked when a stranger, Chris Dempsey, volunteers to donate half his liver to her.

Candy Cane Questions - Once Upon a Christmas Miracle. It is a keeper! View production, box office, & company info.
Heather is blonde wearing a burgundy dress.