I have to say, this syrup is closest to the big “S” version. Read our Privacy Policy for more information. Made from a proprietary blend of bitters, oleo saccharum, and autumn spices, Proof Pumpkin Spice delivers a tasty craft cocktail experience every single time. I did not find this recipe overly sweet and thought it had the perfect sweetness to it. Amazon.com : Joe’s Syrup Organic Flavored Syrup, Organic Pumpkin Pie Spice, 750 ml (3 Pack) : Grocery & Gourmet Food The entire process to about 25 minutes from start to finish and produced 16 ounces of heavenly pumpkin syrup. Heat water and sucanat over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves. This Pumpkin Spice Syrup recipe features both which pair together perfectly to sweeten the pumpkin. Heat for about 5 minutes to marry flavors. … One of my favorite fall flavors is Pumpkin Spice. Right now, we are supposed to be all about the ice cream flavors and not the tastes of fall. Organic Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup. You don't need a coffee shop to keep you supplied with pumpkin spice lattes. Spice Up The Season. Mix on low until all ingredients are combined, then speed mixer up to high for 1 minute or until light and fluffy. I pretty much always have a fully stocked pantry with baking supplies and even had some canned pumpkin leftover from my fall baking marathon. Set aside. Pumpkin will dissolve and mixture will be of medium thickness. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Pumpkin Spice Syrup is a pumpkin spice latte lovers dream come true. Join my mailing list and get access to my Healthy Junk Food Cheat Sheet + never miss a post! Don't worry - I hate spam just as much as you do - your email is safe with me! While called a syrup, this version is more of a sauce-like texture due to the canned pumpkin. But, where could I possibly find anything pumpkin flavored this time of year? But winter is far too long here in northern Minnesota for me. Since there are no preservatives this does have a weird aftertaste. Use your cheesecloth to gently strain the ingredients like the cloves and cinnamon sticks. I’m not gifted with words. Bring to a boil over medium heat. When you make them at home, PSLs aren't just delicious – they're also healthier. Pumpkin is filled with health-promoting carotenoids, including some of our favorite antioxidants – alpha and beta carotene – that can reverse sun damage and slow aging while preventing cataracts and tumor growth. Even More Monin Pumpkin. Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. Transfer to a piping bag with no tip. This pumpkin spice syrup is more of a sauce-like consistency, and will keep in the fridge for a tested one week–possibly more, but ours didn't last that long. Sip on it all week long. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pie filling), 4 whole cinnamon sticks or 1 tbsp cinnamon (sticks are what I used), 16 ounce mason jar or glass storage container with lid. 1/2 cup organic rapadura, 2 tablespoons organic canned pumpkin puree, 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice, 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract, Directions: Place the water, rapadura, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice in a small pan. Once the mixture starts to boil, reduce heat and add in cinnamon sticks, cloves, and dry spices. It’s not only amazing for coffee, it’s also delicious with tea, in frothed milk, or stirred into yogurt! This syrup lasts for at least 7 days in the fridge when stored properly. Your email address will not be published. Whip up the creamiest, dreamiest dairy-free cashew milk in no time with this simple recipe. In order to make this Pumpkin Spice Syrup that tastes better than that big “S” coffee shop version (not chemical tasting) you need the perfect blend of warm spices and sweet ingredients to make it happen. We are a digital magazine for entertainment, we are not here to diagnose or treat any health or medical conditions. Learn how your comment data is processed. Your email address will not be published. Bring to a boil over … Enjoy the taste of pumpkin pie on waffles, French toast, pancakes or in coffee! On sundays we typically enjoy a homemade caramel latte or plain iced one. Made with canned pumpkin and warm spices, this pumpkin spice coffee syrup has thick and delicious consistency and will rock your pumpkin-loving world! Required fields are marked *. The carotenoids also convert into vitamin A in the body, promoting healthy vision and proper immune function. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add the powdered sugar, cream cheese, pumpkin, maple syrup, and pumpkin spice. The only things I needed to pick up was light brown sugar and sweetened condensed milk. oz. With the exception of the straining of the mixture, it is pretty straightforward and fool proof. Foodie Pro & The Genesis Framework. Boasting chia, coconut milk, and of course some pumpkin spice, this pudding is a delicious plant-based breakfast perfect for fall. 5 is a bit ridiculous. Pumpkin Spice Latte Syrup. Remove cinnamon sticks. Healthiest Thanksgiving ever. We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic, personalize content, and serve targeted advertisements. Made with canned pumpkin and warm spices, this pumpkin spice coffee syrup has thick and delicious consistency and will rock your pumpkin-loving world! This superfood-rich pudding is the perfect breakfast. 1 Bottle – Net 12 Fl. Sometimes, though, we would eat it straight from the jar before we could even make a pumpkin pie, so we would then have to travel back to Williams Sonoma and buy a few more jars…some were for pie makin’ and the others … (355mL) Ingredients: corn syrup, pumpkin, water, pure cane sugar, light brown sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, allspice. Cuisine American. Spice things up this holiday season with your own DIY pumpkin pie spice recipe. Cook Time 25 minutes. A nutritious and totally delicious way to enjoy your pumpkin spice obsession: in this oatmeal recipe filled with pumpkin and warming spices. Since I have made plenty of pumpkin flavored desserts in my life ( hello, pumpkin ice cream & muffins) I knew what works and what doesn’t. Return strained liquid to the pot, and stir in pumpkin, extract, and sweetened condensed milk. Total Time 30 minutes. Shared by Amy | 4 CommentsUpdated on June 3, 2019. Place the water, rapadura, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice in a small pan. Your email address will not be published. Course Beverage. Keyword Pumpkin Spice Syrup. Do not boil. Servings 8 servings. Add cinnamon sticks and whisk in remaining ingredients. Fall is absolutely my favorite of all the seasons. DIY delicious paleo pumpkin pie with almond flour crust, coconut milk and pumpkin filling, and maple coconut whipped cream. Try it in Old Fashioneds, and in cool-weather classics like spiked eggnog and hot buttered rum. Pumpkin Spice Syrup is a pumpkin spice latte lovers dream come true. Monin Pumpkin Spice Syrup is a balanced, clean label autumn flavour that adds warm spice notes with fresh-baked pumpkin taste and aroma to seasonal lattes, mochas, shakes, dessert cocktails, or culinary treats. Ingredients Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Purified Water, Organic Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Vegetable Glycerine, Citric Acid. 3 months of beautiful snowy landscapes would be lovely. If you do not have cheesecloth, you a fine mesh strainer. Of course, if you do not have cheesecloth, you could use a handheld strainer to try to capture the whole cloves and cinnamon sticks. Pumpkin Spice Syrup Every holiday season, my mom would buy this amazing pumpkin butter from Williams Sonoma to make the most perfect pumpkin pie known to humankind. 1 1/2 cups water; 1 1/2 cups sucanat (or 3/4 cup honey for Paleo) 4 cinnamon sticks; 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves; 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger Add about a tablespoon of syrup to a cup of coffee with cream for a pumpkin spice latte or drizzle over ice cream.