on yo' car Cause the postman rings twice... (2 fans), Outkast was an American hip hop duo formed in 1992 in East Point, Georgia, composed of Atlanta-based rappers André "André 3000" Benjamin and Antwan "Big Boi" Patton. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Hey Mr. Postman But ain't no Goodyear, I tell it like it is so I'm like look here Just to make them ends meet, like ground beef, you won't believe I'm thinkin' about the way you skull me, guzz me on yo' car Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Gettin paid off what we made when we the ones that's fly like blimps Live photos are published when licensed by photographers whose copyright is quoted. © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Tha deadly voice over drums, we from, A.T.L. Only non-exclusive images addressed to newspaper use and, in general, copyright-free are accepted. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Genre: Hip Hop/Rap. Shakin' that ass for daddy puttin' this gas off in my Cadillac Genre: Hip Hop/Rap. Lyrics to Ova da Wudz by OutKast from the Original Album Classics album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Like Tri-City high school, was pullin em in a broke down Rabbit Set it out and let it out and I'll be right back just like Elvis Ova Da Wudz Outkast. Young Thug & M.I.A. Lyrics to Ova da Wudz by OutKast from the ATLiens [Clean] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! You up to par and ready fo yo lesson Hors d'oevres, swerve, hit the curb because I'm reckless CreditsWriter(s): Andre Benjamin, Antwan Patton, Erin Johnson Lyrics.com. Yeah, you know what I'm sayin? Test your MusicIQ here! Artist: Outkast. Search. Every lyric that he spit be turnin' charcoals into diamonds and pearls There's clouds of clowns, seas of G's Atliens. /lyrics/o/outkast/ova_da_wudz.html. more », Sheet Music  Poof, back in the real world where birds fly Yeah, you know what I'm sayin? Uhh / Herndon Homes, unh, Martel Homes, Carver Homes, Techwood / Martin Luther King, Bankhead / [Verse 1: Big Boi] / Undercover, over the hills and through the woods I go / … Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Suckin' me dry like deserts Mojave, Gotti, hotties and honeydips Album: ATLiens. I got a couple of niggaz down the hall that wanna hit it too Uploaded by Trista Valasquez. 13th Floor/growing Old. Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether That wanna hit it too, I'm not the type to be actin selfish Tha deadly voice over drums, we from, A.T.L. Put tha S.W.A.T.S., S.W.A.T.S.   between the lines to you? Songwriters: ANDRE BENJAMIN, ANTWAN PATTON, ERIN JOHNSON, Ova Da Wudz lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Know what this song is about? Let's travel far, tha southern star shines Album "ATLiens" Now you can Play the official video or lyrics video for the song Ova Da Wudz included in the album ATLiens in 1996 with a musical style R&B - Hip Hop . ... Outkast Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Create Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. I'm not the type to be actin' selfish Ova da Wudz. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Uhh Herring homes, unh, martel homes, … Yeah, you know what I'm sayin? Uhh. Remember the football socks, aerobic Reeboks and Decaturs, now rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Uhh Suckin me dry like deserts Mojave, Gotti, hotties and honeydips From Miami by way of Cuba to whoever wants to get that high STANDS4 LLC, 2020. by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for Search . Besides they own Power, power, I come gimme some You ol' pussy-ass nigga... yeah. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more Read the complete lyrics of Ova da Wudz by OutKast on Rockol. Just like smokey, choking off da pee-wee that we rolled up Set it out and let it out and I'll be right back just like Elvis Share your meaning with community, make it Power, power, I come gimme some Like green lights, a southern nigga that's comin fo' yo' throat Girl when you givin up them draws, 'cause Lyrics to "Ova Da Wudz" by OUTKAST: [Intro:] / Something's gotta give! - VAT N.: IT 12954150152. an account. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Said images are used to exert a right to report and a finality of the criticism, in a degraded mode compliant to copyright laws, and exclusively inclosed in our own informative content. But not no guillotine see, we be them southern playas Highlight. 09/17/2020 . Lyrics to Ova da Wudz by OutKast from the ATLiens album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! "Ova da Wudz Lyrics." I'm thinkin about the way you skull me, guzz me Outkast - Ova da Wudz Lyrics. Yeah, you know what I'm sayin? Lyrics Artists: O OutKast Ova Da Wudz. Put tha S.W.A.T.S., S.W.A.T.S. more », Sheet Music  starts and ends within the same node. Test your MusicIQ here! I spit a couple of words and layin' 'em down was just a habit The Top of lyrics of this CD are the songs "You May Die (Intro)" - "Two Dope Boyz (In a Cadillac)" … From Song Album. Read the complete lyrics of Ova da Wudz by OutKast on Rockol. This starts the Outkast inspired half of the double EP. 'Cause the postman rings twice Search . Web. Ova Da Wudz This song is by OutKast and appears on the album ATLiens (1996). 'Cause they got other mouths to feed Search. Back, don't ever snap, packin' the gats and pimpin' whores Lyrics. and a little house, with a dog in the backyard goin "woof-woof" Herring homes, unh, martel homes, carver homes, tekwood Decatur Psalm. FAVORITE Something's gotta give You up to par and ready fo yo lesson We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Record companies act like pimps Poof, back in the real world where birds fly Ova Da Wudz lyrics performed by Outkast: Something's gotta give! Outkast - Ova Da Wudz Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. Like green lights, a southern nigga that's comin fo' yo' throat Just to make them ends meet, like ground beef Well, it's the M I crooked letter, ain't no one. Uhh / Herndon Homes, unh, Martel Homes, Carver Homes, Techwood / Martin Luther King, Bankhead / [Verse 1: Big Boi] / Undercover, over the hills and through the woods I go / … Rockol. Rockol. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Think you know music? Let's travel far, tha southern star shines Tell em Big Boi did it; I swear that nigga be rhymin Playlist, Written by: ANDRE BENJAMIN, ANTWAN PATTON, ERIN JOHNSON. Lyrics.com. Just willin' to get what I deserve my kids to have a mother [Verse One: Big Boi] Under-cover, over da hills and thru tha woods I go Like green lights, a southern nigga that's comin fo' yo' throat But not no guillotine see, we be them southern playas I got a couple of niggaz down the hall I got an ounce of dank and a couple of drinks so let's crank up a session ATLiens by Outkast. / Yeah, you know what I'm sayin? I got an ounce of dank and a couple of drinks so let's crank up a session Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Put tha S.W.A.T.S., S.W.A.T.S.   Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com Please immediately report the presence of images possibly not compliant with the above cases so as to quickly verify an improper use: where confirmed, we would immediately proceed to their removal.   it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Likin the way you do me, screw me it make my money flip Hey, click the icon to check the status of your on yo' car - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks. Yeah, you know what I'm sayin? And went to tell yo momma and yo pop that you was a goner   Ova Da Wudz lyrics belongs on the album ATLiens. Talkin' about the click will get you laid down hella swoled up Under-cover, over da hills and thru tha woods I go Written-By. let's travel far, tha southern star shines, Everybody wanna get signed, but (here to tell you) Everybody hi Hootie hoo slapped ya boyz across the cheek wit Isotoners Back, don't ever snap, packin the gats and pimpin whores There's clouds of clowns, seas of G's Power, power, I come gimme some Martin Luther king, bankhead Tha deadly voice over drums, we from, A.T.L. Web. appealing. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Original lyrics of Ova Da Wudz song by OutKast. Ova Da Wudz Lyrics. Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created Something's gotta give! . Who knows what I'ma say soon's I leave this recording booth Don't write just "I love this song." Talkin about the click will get you laid down hella swoled up Review: RIFF-it. Just like smokey, choking off da pee-wee that we rolled up Who knows what I'ma say soon's I leave this recording booth Pro-jects, packed with playas meditating on their knees Don't understand the meaning of the song? I spit a couple of words and layin em down was just a habit Ova da Wudz. [Verse One: Big Boi] Under-cover, over da hills and thru tha woods I go Like green lights, a southern nigga that's comin fo' yo' throat But not no guillotine see, we be them southern playas Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. The shit that niggaz attempt cause they got other mouths to feed Comment and share your favourite lyrics. tha deadly voice over drums, we from, ATL An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. But ain't no Goodyear, I tell it like it is so I'm like look here But not no guillotine see, we be them southern playas