Promotion is available at Paul Pavilion KL and Paul Intermark. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 348, Jalan Tun Razak, Malaysia Countryside and Batu Caves Tour from... Malacca Historical Private Tour With Personal... View all hotels near The Intermark Mall on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near The Intermark Mall on Tripadvisor, View all attractions near The Intermark Mall on Tripadvisor. With all these irresistible pastries, bidding goodbye to 2019 diet plan! Each Cardmember is entitled to one complimentary Cake in a single receipt. c. The entrance access is a sharp 90 degree turn into the basement, so you need to swing out right side to navigate the sharp turning, only if you know that there is an entrance access there, first timer visitors will never know, especially at night darkness. Dangerous Access into Basement a. I have a meeting to rush to, so didn't want to complain. Promotion period: 24 January - 31 December 2020. You will not notice it even at day time. 2. Payment must be made with a Maybank/ Maybank Islamic Mastercard® or Visa Card issued by Maybank Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Cambodia and Brunei. Lot No G-18 Ground Floor The Intermark,Jalan Tun Razak,50450 Kuala Lumpur. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.my. I have a meeting to rush to, so didn't want to complain. more, Recommended experiences in and around Kuala Lumpur. 19 Mar - 09 Jun; 10:30am to 7:30pm; Share Tweet . 2,551 were here. DELIVERY & TAKE AWAY @ PAUL . I had ordered for multi-grain for my sandwich but served normal baguette btead. a. There is a wall signage hidden at the lower part of the wall just. Intermark Location. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Decided to try it this time. Lot No G-18 Ground Floor The Intermark, Jalan Tun Razak, 50450 Kuala Lumpur. © 2020 Malayan Banking Berhad (Co.Reg.No. Management Office Address: Centre Management Office, Lot 3-11, Level 3, Intermark Mall, The Intermark, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Paul Bakery, Malaysia yet. paul, the french bakery restaurant PAUL is a 129 years French family business originates from Lille in North of France opened it's first and only PAUL outlet in Malaysia at Pavilion KL. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Kuala Lumpur, Ascott The Residence Hotels in Kuala Lumpur, Hotels with Infinity Pools in Kuala Lumpur, Hotels near KLCC - Bukit Bintang Pedestrian Walkway, Hotels near Royal Selangor Visitor Centre, Hotels near National Mosque (Masjid Negara), Hotels near (KUL) Kuala Lumpur Intl Airport, Hotels near (SZB) Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, Indian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Kuala Lumpur, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Kuala Lumpur, Sushi Restaurants with Delivery in Kuala Lumpur, Food Delivery Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Kuala Lumpur, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Kuala Lumpur. I stayed nearby over Jalan Ampang also last year, but didn't understand that the mall was worth a visit. Hidden Auto Pay Machine. more. Best viewed on the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari. I had ordered for multi-grain for my sandwich but served normal baguette btead. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. A disappointment was, they advertised an Italian Food Festival, when all they had was a local grocery store trying to sell their packaged Italian goods. and rice on a sizzling hot plate for only 16 rm at the bottom level food court. Please choose a different date. It was a lukewarm...welcome, and it seems real chore for the cashier to attend to me. French Family Bakery and Patisserie since 1889. I've heard Paul's a great Café to chill out, but alas my first visit perhaps last.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. There is a taxi stand outside the main entrance making it easy to be picked up or dropped off at any time of the day. All is good in Intermark EXCEPT for two very ridiculous bad service: 1. Both were fantastic. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Kuala Lumpur, Ascott The Residence Hotels in Kuala Lumpur, Hotels With Adjoining Rooms in Kuala Lumpur, Hotels near KLCC - Bukit Bintang Pedestrian Walkway, Hotels near (KUL) Kuala Lumpur Intl Airport, Hotels near (SZB) Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, Indian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Kuala Lumpur, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Kuala Lumpur, Sushi Restaurants with Delivery in Kuala Lumpur, Food Delivery Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Kuala Lumpur, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Kuala Lumpur. welcome, and it seems real chore for the cashier to attend to me. By taxi Intermark Mall is located along Jalan Tun Razak, at a prime location only 3 KM from the Bukit Bintang area. What attractions are near The Intermark Mall? We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Be one of the first to write a review! PAUL G-18, Ground Floor Primrose Hill Active Learning 3-01, 3-10 & 3-13, 3rd Floor ... Intermark Mall, The Intermark, 348, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I've heard Paul's a great Café to chill out, but alas my first visit perhaps last. *inclusive of GST 6%. 348, Jalan Tun Razak, She laboured to take my order and not surprised got it wrong. I've heard Paul's a great Café to chill out, but alas my first visit perhaps last. Also stop at a pewtor factory, rubber tree plantation, and batik factory to peruse local handicrafts. c. It also won the 1st Prize for the Most User Unfriendly car park payment service, as it never even border to place a Notice on the wall at the exit lobby to car park telling us where to look for the Auto Pay Machine, forcing visitors to run around the mall frantically searching for the machine !!! It was a lukewarm...welcome, and it seems real chore for the cashier to attend to me. RM20 inclusive of 3 hours of valet parking, thereafter hourly charges apply. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, G-18, The Intermark, 348, Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur 50400 Malaysia. #guiltynotguilty I've heard Paul's a great Café to chill out, but alas my first visit perhaps last.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. Spaced out seating and social distancing. Lot 2.09.02 & S2.09.02, Level 2,Jalan Bukit Bintang,Bukit Bintang,55100 Kuala Lumpur. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Paul Bakery, Malaysia yet. Terms and Conditions. more. :196001000142). I had ordered for multi-grain for my sandwich but served normal baguette btead. Facebook. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Penalty for loss of ticket - RM50 Intermark Mall is within easy access of the Ampang Park LRT station (KJ9) on the Kelana Jaya line, a mere 6 stops away from KL Sentral. All rights reserved. << PAUL Malaysia - Delivery>> PAUL Malaysia remains open for delivery and takeaway. Management Office Address: Centre Management Office, Lot 3-11, Level 3, Intermark Mall, The Intermark, 348, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Lot No G-18 Ground Floor The Intermark, Jalan Tun Razak, 50450 Kuala Lumpur. What restaurants are near The Intermark Mall?