The perfidia of my love I have looked for you wherever I go And I cannot find you Why do I want other kisses If your lips don't want to kiss me anymore And you, Who knows where you are Who knows what adventure you'll have So far from me I have looked for you everywhere I go And I cannot find you Why do I want another kisses LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! Translation of 'Perfidia' by Nat King Cole from Spanish to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 1 user explained Perfidia meaning. Type song title, artist or lyrics Is your language not listed? show this week's top 1000 most popular songs. Help contribute and earn points to increase your VIP level to get extra benefits. LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! Not any longer! Aside from the original Spanish, other renditions exist, including English and instrumental versions.

Comment and share your favourite lyrics. English translation of lyrics for Perfidia by Andrea Bocelli. LetsSingIt is a crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained by people just like you! Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Find more of Los Panchos lyrics. Read more about it. Choose your language below.
Original lyrics of Perfidia song by Los Panchos. You're not logged in. About Perfidia "Perfidia" (Spanish for "perfidy", meaning faithlessness, treachery or betrayal) is a song written by Alberto Domínguez (1911–1975), a Mexican composer and arranger born in the state of Chiapas, about love and betrayal. Log in to enjoy extra privileges that come with a free membership! LetsSingIt in only English?