Nutritional consultation and antenatal blood tests can be added at an additional charge if required. (including all Hospital & Anaesthetist fees), Tel: 0161 244 8623Alt Tel: 0161 495 7704Mob: 07880 552 704Email: Click Here, Pall Mall Medical Centre61-67 King StreetManchesterM2 4PD, Name: Ms Katie LancasterEmail: Click Here, St. Mary's HospitalDepartment of Reproductive MedicineOxford RoadWhitworth ParkManchesterM13 9WL, Tel: 0161 276 6340 (IVF) Alt Tel: 0161 276 6279 (Gynae)Fax: 0161 276 6611, Dr Edi Osagie is a Godsent from heaven.
By private I mean, gynaecologists that don’t charge typical medical aid rates. Please check your policy with your insurance company prior to visiting. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Hi, please share the list of gynaes that are in this price range please.

During my last check-up, the bill came to R790 but only R371 was covered by my medical aid. Includes consultation with consultant gynaecologist and coil removal.
We offer a variety of surgical inpatient procedures, these include; Open Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Open Myomectomy, Laparoscopic Myomectomy, ERPC (for miscarriage), Marsupalisation of Bartholin Cyst, Laparoscopic Excision of Endometriosis, Operative Laparoscopy, Laparoscopic Ovarian Cystectomy, Diagnostic Hysteroscopy, Hysteroscopic Resection of Fibroids and Laser Cone Biopsy.

We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website.

£230 Follow-up consultation within one month. Members must use the scheme’s designated healthcare service providers. We understand that cost can be an important factor when considering private health services. Includes consultation with consultant gynaecologist, cervical smear & HPV test.

A PAP smear is usually done during this visit and future family planning is discussed. We offer excellent gynae & obstetrics care by male & female gynaecologists. How much does Stem Cell Storage Cost in South Africa? Input your search keywords and press Enter. The condition must be part of the list of defined PMB conditions. Hi Mahlatse, it will be really hard to do that since many of them may increase their prices yearly, however, this is the guideline for pricing in Sandton. All medical schemes in South Africa have to include the Prescribed Minimum Benefits in the health plans they offer to their members.

1. I have Stage 4 Endometriosis and no other doctor would carry out surgery but Dr Osagie has been great all throughout the consultations, pre operation and also his post care was second to none. Our clinicians are recognised by all major insurers; including BUPA, Aviva and AXA PPP. Painful contractions or other severe pains. Find a private gynaecologist near you, including the top gynaecologists in the UK. https://www.manchestergynaecologist.com/testimonials/outcome-was-really-positive/. Includes consultation with consultant gynaecologist, pelvic examination, and blood tests. Follow up consultation is excluded, unless specifically requested.

Includes consultation with consultant gynaecologist, 2-3 transvaginal ultrasound scans, progesterone blood test if required.

Hi, I'm Shan.

Julie the secretary is wonderful. Gynaecologist pricing can vary drastically in Singapore. Fee Information for Self Paying Patients: Please use the tabs below to view our fees for self paying patients: Consultation fees are applicable to any hospital, however ultrasound scan price is for the Portland Hospital only.