There is no excerpt because this is a protected post. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The Vintage Poster: Best Antique Vintage Poster Shop and Custom Framing Gallery, CUSTOM FRAMING for ORIGINAL VINTAGE POSTERS. MCA&F Members, please log in to receive your member discount. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. $32.83. An important original poster from Flagg. June 1918 American Soldiers in The Battle of Belleau Wood During World War I Canvas Wall Art Pr. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Shop Tell That To The Marines Poster created by RetroCommunications. Rare original  1902, Leonetto Cappiello,  turn of …, Welcome to The Vintage Poster:  The West Coast’s largest antique vintage …, The Vintage Poster Gallery of Laguna Beach Custom …. "Tell That To The Marines" reproduction WWI-era recruitment poster by James Montgomery Flagg. Linen backed, Mounted on acid free archival linen. © 2020 The Vintage Poster All Rights Reserved. Vintage Posters – Valuable Art – Appreciating Art Values. #9067 • Original poster: Tell That to the Marines. Museum-quality posters made on thick, durable, matte paper. The newspaper laying at his feet reads "Huns kill women and children". Laguna Beach, CA 92651 poster was used during World War 1 to recruit soldiers to the marine corps. Quantico300 Potomac Avenue Quantico, VA 22134 (703) 640-7195.

Tell That to the Marines • 1918 • 30 x 40" • Offset-Lithograph • INV. Printed with love in the U.S.A. Expertly restored images. 1492 S. Coast Hwy. The "Tell that to the Marines!" Delivery within 7 – 9 working days for U.S.A. customers. FREE worldwide shipping on all posters. CHAMPAGNE DE ROCHEGRE. Your email address will not be published. Vintage World War I Poster "Tell That To The Marines!" James Montgomery Flagg. Join now and get up to 10% off your purchase! Underneath the image is information about where to sign up. Measures 23" x 35" Required fields are marked *. Not a member? For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. While every effort is made to ensure that the content of this website is accurate and up to date, the website is provided “as is” and The Marine Shop makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information found within. Large (18" x 24" / 46cm x 61cm), Medium (12" x 18" / 30cm x 46cm), Your email address will not be published. by james Montgommery Flagg, 1918. James Montgomery Flagg. Original poster: Tell That to the Marines. Protected: Vintage Poster Linen Backing and Restoration. 1 (800)-558-7552. Museum linen backed and in excellent condition. Prices and quantities available are subject to change. "Tell That To The Marines" reproduction WWI-era recruitment poster by James Montgomery Flagg. Copyright Propaganda Posters for Sale 2014 - 2018. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Personalize it with photos & text or purchase as is! 30-day money back guarantee. Vintage World War I Poster "Tell That To The Marines!" World War I US Poster NTravel Adventure American World War I Marine Corps Recruiting Poster C1918 By James Montgomery Flagg Poster Print by (18 x 24) 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. by james Montgommery Flagg, 1918.