Use common pantry ingredients to create a sweet-and-spicy marinade for skinless chicken breasts (besides adding flavor, this will keep the meat juicy on the grill). Choose from speedy stir-fires, one-pots, casseroles, curries and more. Now I don't have to waste my money! ", "This was delicious! I just couldn't keep my hands out of the pot! Simply load up a single baking sheet with seasoned chicken, onion, and bell peppers, pop into the oven to bake, and serve in warmed flour tortillas, drizzled with the easiest-ever sour cream sauce. My kids and husband love it, too.

Serve over hot cooked rice for a filling family meal. Use a cast iron skillet, or a heavy-bottomed Dutch oven, for this stunning one-dish roast chicken and vegetable dinner. When you're craving comfort, this springtime soup with chicken meatballs will warm your soul. America's favorite Indian chicken dish just got easier to make.

https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/g3476/whole-chicken-recipes You can opt-out at any time. Dish up an easy, delicious chicken dinner that's full of spring flavours. Enjoy favorite Thanksgiving flavors any time you like, with this quick and easy chicken casserole that bakes to perfection in 30 minutes. Roast chicken with whole garlic, bay & white wine, Lemon & thyme butter-basted roast chicken & gravy, One-pot chicken with chorizo & new potatoes, Roast chicken with pancetta & ricotta stuffing balls, Roast chicken with wild mushrooms & garlic butter, All-in-one chicken, potatoes & green beans, Golden roast chicken with sweetcorn, sage & garlic. My children and husband loved it. Whatever cuisine you crave, we've got five-star recipes for you, all under 30 minutes. The parmesan coating gives a satisfying crunch, and the meat inside stays tender, A classic in a flash, you can also use beef. Topped with a colorful medley of tomatoes, avocados, garlic, and basil, and drizzled in a lemony vinaigrette with Parmesan cheese, it's the perfect summer dinner to enjoy with a glass of chilled white wine. This is a foolproof method for how to roast a whole chicken, yielding immaculately crispy skin and incredibly juicy meat. Make it a mid-week must, Fast and flavoursome, this creamy chicken curry is ready in under 20 minutes, Quick and easy midweek chicken supper recipe, with just a little hint of spice, Pining for summer?

MyRecipes may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. This would work with any leftover grilled meat.

Chicken cordon bleu stuffed with ham and cheese is a beloved dish that traditionally takes a lot of assembly. ", "I've heard about this recipe for a while but was skeptical. ", "This is a very nice, easy pasta dish with ingredients that are readily available. Made with just a handful of ingredients it's perfect when you're short on time, Make this healthy rice pot for a mid-week supper - crammed with fibre and vitamin C, A super-quick Mexican snack to enjoy with a Margarita or three, Pan-fry lean chicken breast with lime, chilli and garlic, then pile onto seeded tortilla wraps. Beer 52 exclusive offer: Get a free case of craft beer worth £24. Sprinkle inside and outside of chicken evenly with salt and pepper. An optional topping of melted cheese adds extra, crunchy appeal. Loaded with that amazing Buffalo wing flavor you love, plus crispy tater tots, crunchy celery, and shredded pepper Jack cheese, it's insanely easy to whip together with leftover cooked chicken, or a purchased rotisserie bird.

When it’s time to  slice and serve, you should definitely consider spooning the rich, savory pan drippings over your roasted chicken—next to the crisp skin, some (i.e. In half an hour, you can cook up an ultra-flavorful, creamy chicken curry that tastes like it took all day long to make. Now enjoy! It's definitely a keeper that will be made again and again.

Magazine subscription – save 44% and get a cookbook of your choice. we) might argue they’re the best part. You'll swoon for the bright, herbaceous flavor of this 30-minute creamy chicken pasta that's fancy enough for guests, but fast and easy enough for busy weeknights. Much to my delight, the recipe was spot-on and the chicken was truly juicy and delicious.

Wow your family by whipping up a delicious BBQ chicken pizza like the one made famous by the California Pizza Kitchen restaurant chain. Rub with olive oil. Rinse and dry chicken thoroughly with paper towels. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place chicken in a roasting pan. This leaves the breast meat cooked perfectly. And yes, that means skipping rubbing the chicken with oil or butter. I will make this again...maybe with shrimp?! We used shiitake mushrooms which lent a nice flavor to the dish.

", "I have made this recipe several times and it always turns out delicious! Cooking a whole chicken is easier than you think! Blast the skin with a blowtorch to make it golden and deliciously crisp, Butterfly a whole chicken by removing the backbone to keep it juicy during grilling, and flavour with a chilli pepper marinade, Serve this Indian spiced bird with rice, potatoes and vegetables for an alternative roast dinner, John Torode's perfect Sunday roast is a succulent chicken with robust garlic mushroom flavours - serve with potatoes and all the delicious resting juices, This one-dish summer roast is a great way of entertaining friends and family in the garden, Use a spicy chilli marinade to perk up this easy roast chicken, serve with a crunchy coriander coleslaw for a simple family meal you can prepare in a flash, This Southern-spiced roast chicken dish is served with buttery mashed sweet potatoes with a secret ingredient - banana, A complete meal in one pot- juicy whole chicken with spring vegetables that takes minutes to assemble, This succulent all-purpose roast can be enjoyed with trimmings on Sunday or used as the basis for other satisfying meals, Shake up Sunday lunch with a whole chicken oozing with sage & garlic butter, which bastes the corn cobs and onions as they roast, Why not use the slow cooker to make your Sunday lunch?

", "This is an excellent way to use up leftovers and cook something beautiful and delicious in just a few minutes. Try it once, and you may never go back to buying prepared rotisserie chicken from the deli again—because honestly, it’s almost as easy to make this incredible version at home.

Pull off this culinary magic trick any day of the week with this essential recipe, and your Instant Pot appliance. Plus, all of your private notes can now be found directly on the recipe page under the directions. Looking for the best dinner recipes? MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. There are no results for your search.

Put chicken into a small baking pan. Once you've mastered a recipe, try tweaking it to your family's preferences. Buffalo chicken casserole is an outrageously tasty family meal that will satisfy all your spicy chicken cravings. This is economical and tasty. ", "This is really good-I only had one chicken breast and it was plenty for 2 or 3 people.

Remember, in the kitchen, you're in control.

I pre-seasoned the chicken with Paul Prudhomme seasoning for a little spice. We're having the leftovers at a picnic tomorrow — the tenderloins make perfect finger food when chilled. Whip up one of our quick chicken recipes in under 30 minutes for a handy midweek meal.

Use leftover chicken to assemble this summery main dish chicken salad with a symphony of Middle Eastern flavors. https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/g3476/whole-chicken-recipes

Choose from speedy stir-fires, one-pots, casseroles, curries and more. ", "Incredible!

I normally don't add the green onions because I never have them lying around, but it still tastes awesome!

Any moisture left on the bird is going to contribute to creating steam in the oven, which works against your mission for perfect golden crispness. From oven-roasted to slow-cooked, take your pick of our best whole chicken recipes. I use chicken tenders in lieu of breasts for ease of cutting and cost savings. In less than an hour, you can bake a big dish of chicken enchiladas for a filling family meal. My family loved the chicken with the green sauce. Recipes like this make cooking rewarding. Quick and easy to make, too! Dill pickles add their fun, tangy flavor to these herb-flecked burgers that make a delicious weeknight dinner, or budget-conscious cookout main. It's a complete dinner in one pan that even picky eaters will like, comes together in no time, and leaves you with little cleanup. It's tasty, requires minimal prep and is ready quickly. It's very quick and easy — I had dinner on the table in 15 to 20 minutes. Sweet, savory, fruity, and ultra-craveable, this pineapple chicken stir fry deserve a regular spot on your weeknight dinner rotation. I'll be making my own from now on. You start it on the stovetop, pan-sauteeing brussel sprouts and pears, and searing chicken thighs, before transferring the pan to the oven. A flavor eruption! I have always been hesitant to roast a chicken. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time.

This clever weeknight chicken pasta recipe cuts down the steps, adding tender noodles right to the pan with breaded chicken breasts, diced ham, and a luscious, creamy sauce, for a one-dish gourmet meal that is ready in well under an hour. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free.