‎Customise your Razer Raiju Ultimate/Raiju Tournament Edition Controller with this easy to use mobile app that allows you to configure your controller’s button mappings, vibration and chroma settings in the onboard and cloud profiles. It’s a little complicated to get the swing of things but it works flawlessly. Razer Raiju Driver : Supported Operating System : Windows 8 32-bit / 64-bit Windows 8.1 32-bit / 64-bit Windows 10 32-bit / 64-bit : Release Log: Initial driver release of Raiju. There is only button mapping for the extra buttons and vibration adgustment! English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese. Download Razer Raiju for PS4 and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Yet Another PlayStation Network Application, Hammerhead True Wireless earbuds configuration, support, and software updates. I had no problems connecting my controller to the app. Redeem from hundreds of rewards. I keep trying to connect the controller to the app thru my iPhone 11 Pro Max. Customise your Razer Raiju Ultimate/Raiju Tournament Edition Controller with this easy to use mobile app that allows you to configure your controller’s button mappings, vibration and chroma settings in the onboard and cloud profiles. Customise your Razer Raiju Ultimate/Raiju Tournament Edition Controller with this easy to use mobile app that allows you to configure your controller’s button mappings, vibration and chroma settings in the onboard and cloud profiles. With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app. USA, By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments. Earn Razer Silver. ‎Customise your Razer Raiju Ultimate/Raiju Tournament Edition Controller with this easy to use mobile app that allows you to configure your controller’s button mappings, vibration and chroma settings in the onboard and cloud profiles. I tried connecting it to my Razer Raiju TE and it did not connect. With interchangeable thumbstick heights and shapes, and the choice between a tilting or individual D-Pad layout, customize the Razer Raiju Ultimate for optimal comfort and gameplay. A quick control panel also provides instant access to important functions, while a secure button lock lets you avoid unintended keypresses. I have the tournament edition and I can’t wait to customize it to the max and up my game. Whether it’s remapping multi-function buttons or adjusting sensitivity options, you have full control from the palm of your hand. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Whether it’s remapping multi-function buttons or adjusting sensitivity options, you have full control from the palm of your hand. Requires iOS 11.0 or later. THX Spatial Audio 7.1 Surround Sound Cortex - Game Booster Streamer Companion App Game Deals Chroma RGB Mobile Cortex Games for Android Razer Android Apps Razer iOS Apps The Razer Raiju Ultimate is the wireless PS4 controller that allows advanced customization via our own mobile app. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone. Discover compatible games for your Razer Kishi mobile controller for Android. Download Razer Raiju for PS4 and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Requires iOS 11.0 or later. I did press the screwdriver looking button in the bottom and I did also turn the Bluetooth on my phone but it still didn’t work, You are supposed to press the button that looks like a iron nut, it’s under the power button you can miss it, that’s how easy it is to connect, but anyways this app makes it supper easy to re map the back pedals. I’m using my IPhone 11 pro max and it keeps failing to connect, I tried the same steps with my old iPhone 6s plus and it worked. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Play PS4 games remotely with any controller and mobile internet connection... XIM APEX provides the highest precision mouse & keyboard experience on consoles. Play games. English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese. How can I get it to work on my new Iphone? Plus my ps4 pro is wirking fine when I connect with usb, but when I try to connect with Bluetooth it gives me this annoying message “ the PS4 dose not support this Bluetooth device” I can’t believe I paid a premium price for a low quality experience!! The Razer Raiju Ultimate 2019 Edition is the wireless PS4 controller that allows advanced customisation via our own mobile app. Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone. INTERCHANGEABLE THUMBSTICKS, D-PAD & QUICK CONTROL PANEL. Even deadzone adjustment for sticks at least!I’m so disappointed ☹️ I bought a laggy controller for 150$ that doesn’t even have a respected app. Customize your Razer Raiju Ultimate / Raiju Tournament Edition Controller with this easy to use mobile app that allows you to configure your controller’s button mappings, vibration and Razer Chroma lighting settings in the onboard and cloud profiles. 9 Pasteur, Suite 100 Customize your Razer Raiju Ultimate / Raiju Tournament Edition Controller with this easy to use mobile app that allows you to configure your controller’s button mappings, vibration and Razer Chroma lighting settings in the onboard and cloud profiles. Visit Chrome.com to get the fast Chrome browser for Windows. Irvine, CA 92618