Never run out of room for your macros or keybinds, and add a new dimension to your PC gaming with an 8-way directional thumbpad that can be assigned for navigation or even more commands. Putting your thumb in position on the key is a much farther stretch than the motion it's meant to emulate (using the space bar on a standard keyboard). In Karabiner-Elements Preferences, choose Complex Modications and then Add Rule. Razer Chroma Addressable RGB Razer Charging Pad Chroma Razer Book 13 Razer Kaira Pro Razer Kaira Razer Case for Hammerhead True Wireless Razer Mouse Bungee V3 Chroma Razer Base Station V2 Chroma. So in the interest of sharing what I’ve learned — and remembering how I got this to work in the first place — let me walk through the steps. It’s nicely built! For example, while playing Doom Eternal, I added a secondary function to my punch key (mapped as E), so it would switch to the ammo-replenishing chainsaw (mapped as C) when the key bottomed out. PC. Get up to 2 years of warranty and access reliable tech support. The beauty of the keypad is that, unlike a controller or a keyboard, you can make that swap without feeling as if you're trading away any functionality. 3) You should put a note in this field for clarity. While most gaming keypads and keyboards register a singular input when pressing a key, the Razer Tartarus Pro is fitted with Razer Analog Optical Switches which can register scaling levels of input in the same motion depending on how far you press. The D-pad isn't especially compelling for me—if I wanted to use it to move a character, I'd plug in a controller. That adds three more inputs. You do. Alors que la plupart des pavés numériques et claviers de jeu enregistrent une seule entrée lorsque vous appuyez sur un bouton, le Razer Tartarus Pro est doté des switchs optiques analogiques Razer. Mice. Like all of Razer's products, the Tartarus Pro supports Synapse, the company's configuration software. PC. For example, a half press will cause your character to walk, while a full press will get them to run. Here’s how you do it. You’ll do these steps for each key on the gaming keypad you want to remap. Razer Chroma Addressable RGB Razer Charging Pad Chroma Razer Book 13 Razer Kaira Pro Razer Kaira Razer Case for Hammerhead True Wireless Razer Mouse Bungee V3 Chroma Razer Base Station V2 Chroma. Gaming Laptops Productivity … I needed to call in the big guns. Though the keys default to a familiar formation, they’re merely numbered 1 through 20, and you can program them to any of the functions you'd expect to find in keyboard config software, plus controller mapping for an Xbox-style gamepad. Accessories. If you don’t already use a keypad, you might be better off trying an older, cheaper model like the V2. You can save unlimited gaming profiles for your Razer Tartarus Pro; also, there are up to eight (8) keymaps per profile available. 1) For the moment, ignore the “Click here to record a shortcut” section. But if you want to use a gaming pad like the Tartarus Pro for keyboard shortcuts, this does the trick. Keep up to date with our latest news, deals, and more. By signing up, you agree to receive emails from Razer about products, news, events and promotions (including offers and discounts). Though the shape and primary functionality remain unchanged from the Tartarus V2, the Pro's optical keys are a notable and noticeable improvement over the last model's mecha-membrane switches. The keypad is designed to emulate the left side of the keyboard, by default. Take hold of your game with the Razer Tartarus Pro—a gaming keypad that will never let victory escape your grasp. I also set key 20, the spacebar, to Undo. The most common type of analog input in gaming can be found in analog thumbsticks on controllers, where they are mainly used for character movement. Une entrée analogique vous permet d’avoir différents niveaux d’entrée (par exemple, de 0 à 255) au lieu de 0 et 1 uniquement. Beyond users with grip issues who might have problems holding a controller, most people are still better off pairing a gamepad. But if you’re the one person who needs this solution, I hope it helps. Software. Once a burgeoning subcategory of gaming keyboards, gaming keypads like the Razer Tartarus Pro ($129.99) seem like extreme niche items in 2020. So if you plug it in and hit the 08 key, you’ll see it type a ‘w’. Ne manquez jamais de place pour vos macros ou vos raccourcis et ajoutez une nouvelle dimension à vos jeux sur PC grâce au pavé directionnel à 8 directions, utilisable pour naviguer et pour encore plus de commandes. Mouse Mats. The keys are tilted down, a smart design flourish that makes it easy to glide your fingers along the keys to reach them. Produits . The Razer Tartarus Pro has Analog Optical Switches, which measure how far down you press. Software Mice; Keyboards & Keypads; Audio; Mouse Mats; Systems; Console; Accessories; Gear; Licensed & Team; Mobile.