Hugs! This recipe can be easily doubled or even tripled2. I particularly enjoyed the photographs of the artworks. Kaarina Remove ads. Bhavya recently posted…Your Call. generous sprinkle of kindness. Vidya Sury recently posted…Colors of Life. Norman Petty Petty and his wife, Vi Ann Petty (Brady) Norman Petty Recording Studios, Clovis, New Mexico Norman Petty (May 25, 1927 – August 15, 1984) was an American musician and record producer who is best known for his association with Buddy Holly and the Crickets, who recorded in his studio. if we all used this recipe, it would be a beautiful world, wouldn’t it? The objective of this experiment was to find out whether expressing optimism about the future or gratitude about the past could make a person happier. Thank you for your comment! Sprinkle with Permission to Make Mistakes, which reduces indigestion for those who suffer from Perfectionism. Researchers have learned that how much money you have determines only a small percentage of your happiness quotient. I’m going to copy and put on my fridge. Yes … I always feel blessed to live in a beautiful country..and even more blessed my son shares my enthusiasm for crafts fairs and art It makes it that much more special! But if you want to feel better, there are lots of things you can do to improve your mood. This time I made it a point to explore. I’ll work on the recipe today and giving big ole smiles : D. Sebastian! When you use these links to buy, I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you. 1 headful of Understanding. Then he hears that Jeong-soo is planning to leave Korea.Source, You're reading the news with potential spoilers, make them spoiler free, dismiss, View all 5 pictures for "Recipe for Happiness". Vidya Sury recently posted…Women Of Strength, Love your recipe for happiness and your pictures as always. In recent years, however, researchers have developed what they consider to be accurate measurements of happiness. I was delighted when I found that picture, too. For 15 minutes a week over 8 weeks, one group of these students wrote about what their lives would be like in the future if all their hopes and dreams came true. Vidya Sury recently posted…Recipe For Happiness. How wonderful to live in a culture that celebrates art! Hugs! It’s easy to tell real smiles from the fake smiles people plaster on for photographs. 1719 N Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20036, Analyze This: Ropes restore a gibbon highway through a rainforest, Jumping ‘snake worms’ are invading U.S. forests, Handwriting beats typing when it comes to taking class notes, New Pfizer vaccine appears 90 percent effective against COVID-19, Polluting microplastics harm both animals and ecosystems, Analyze This: Insect shells could help builders on Mars, Ordinary paper turns into flexible human-powered keypad, ‘Frozen smoke’ could protect electronics from annoying static, Surviving Mars missions will take planning and lots of innovation, When physicians and veterinarians team up, all species benefit, Many student athletes face risk of concussions that heal slowly, COVID-19 risk linked to vaping, but addicted kids find it hard to stop, These free programs can help teens seeking to quit vaping, Gene editing can alter body fat and may fight diabetes. My Grandmother always said that – think of someone who has it far worse than we do. Object. Please check your inbox or spam folder now to confirm your subscription. 2 handfuls of generosity. Ring out the false, ring in the true. And here’s the really good news: Research now suggests that there are easy things people can do to make themselves happier. In other words, only people who really wanted to be happier were able to make that happen. Thanks for being here today! Let me add “gratitude” to my recipe for happiness – I am grateful to have this place close by, to explore when I want.