Through out the process of selling my home, he kept us inform in every step. When I first talked to Natasha on the phone, I... more, Logan was an excellent realtor - we would highly recommend him! The search results pages also have a wealth of information on Regina, SK, if you scroll all the way down. All throughout the negotiations and closing of our sale (in a ve... Logan Janzen. I was totally reliant on Ashley to help me understand what was happening in the market an... more, Thanks so much for your commitment and expertise and for providing me direction and context to make the right decisions. Compare, rate, review top rated Regina, SK real estate agents. During the saga of trying to find a home for me, Michelle went the distance by showing me many, many homes... more, Justus smith is a great guy, He provide everything we need and it's on time he never late in our appointment and all ready when we got there, That time we're l... more, Meriel was very pleasant, jovial, and honest. He knows his bu... Brennan worked hard for us to find our dream home and helped us navigate through our first time selling while buying. If you want help selecting the right agent to help you buy your next place or list your property for sale, take 30 seconds to fill out our easy quiz and we'll recommend the right agent for your situation. James... Yousaf was the realtor of my parents. A... more, Wade was great. He offered great advice and worked extra hard... more, Ashley was so great to work with throughout our home buying venture. Very professional... more, I can't say enough good things about Brenda. negotiati... more, I was selling a condo in a market I had not lived in for twenty years. We both sold and purchased homes with Ramona and appreciated her ability to ensure our posession/sale... more, My husband and I loved working with Kim and will recommend her to all our friends. He was always available to get a hold of, honest, knowledgeable and we felt comfortable working with him and giving our opinion. We would not hesitate to recommend her to buyers or sellers in the Regina area.... more, Pat is a genuinely nice guy who sold my condo for a fair price. Planning to buy, sell, rent? Top Rated Reviews | Nov 2020. I love being your client and highly rec... more, James helped our family through an estate sale and provided us with the professional advice and service we needed during a difficult time. I have ... more, Curtus made the first time home buying process a breeze and was extremely helpful, accommodating and respectful of all of our decisions even with me being 7 mon... more, Kim was outstanding in helping me find my home. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Specialties: The professional real estate team at the Tourney Group led by Joyce Tourney and her daug… I was very happy with the results. Head Office: He is a very professional and intelligent realtor, he always tried to help in choosing a home purchase. She gave us excellent advice and made the purchase process easy. She helped us to take our decision in no time because she provided us with all the info... Kandas worked hard to meet our needs in buying and selling our properties. Thanks boss Doug Mackenzie from... more, I am very pleased with the services of this realtor. All other trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. We had the pleasure of working with Pete when looking to sell our condo. The little details to make the... more, I decided to move from a condo to a house. Real estate roundup: Regina, SK housing market overview Point2 gives you far more than a simple list of houses for sale. He was patient and knowledgeable, which was particularly valuable to us as first-time home-buyer... more, We are very pleased with Jessica's expertise and professionalism. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA in Canada and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) in the USA. He is very knowledgeable and will help you succeed in buying the right home for you! We couldn't be happier with Pat. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are She was not only informed, professional and pleasant to work with, Chantal was understanding and responsive to the un... more, Lee Ann has assisted us twice in the past five years - first as buyers and more recently as sellers. Enjoy laminate flooring, upgraded…” more, “If you are looking for a real estate agent. I told him what I was looking for, and he helped me finding the right place. 5.0 29 reviews. © 2019 Real Rank Inc. All Rights Reserved. She made the purchase of our new home seamless and was there to help with our questions every step of the way! Toronto, ON He is the one to go to for the best experience! He is very knowledgeable and professional. Recent: Regina Sk. All Realtors in Regina are members of the Association of Regina REALTORS Inc (ARRI). Please reset your password using the forgot password link. Lots of tricky questions came up for u... more, Ryan was awesome to work with. Real Estate Agent. Buyer's agents and seller's agents for every transaction type can be reviewed on Rate-My-Agent.com. I had one that I fell in l... more, Working with Ramona and Kirk was an excellent experience.