Published in Patriot-News from Jun. Suggested donation : American Cancer Society, Funeral arrangement under the care ofSchaetter Funeral Home. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. You will receive email notifications when changes are made to the online memorial, including when family and friends post to the Guestbook.

July 26, 2020 Bob helped create and run The Hopper magazine for the Harrisburg area.

30, 2020. To download this photo, the file name must have less than 255 characters.
Share Robert's life story with friends and family. (56 years old). Born on August 31, 1966 in Burlington, VT, he was the son of Bernard W. and Frances Poulin Ryan. He was preceded in death by his father. I am very grateful that you have been a part of my life for so very long. Echovita Inc® is a registered trademark. Please allow 24 hours for your entry to be reviewed for appropriate content. Plant a tree to honor the memory of your loved one.

Be the first to share a memory or condolence. I am at a loss for words. Guest Book sponsored by Hayworth-Miller Funeral Home Silas Creek Chapel. WINSTON-SALEM, NC - Mr. Robert J. Ryan, 53, of Winston-Salem, NC, passed away on Friday, June 26, 2020 from leukemia.

The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. He was a gifted salesman, using his talents in the selling of his designs and the building of outdoor living spaces. To plant a tree in memory of Robert Lester Ryan, please visit. Remember Bob having a wonderful sense of humor the few times I met him in Frederick MD and PA with my very close friend Michelle, his big sister. Memorial contributions may be made in his memory to the American Cancer Society, or to the charity of one's choice.

Rest peacefully, Dear Bob.-Janine, Share to let others add their own memories and condolences. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Are you sure you want to submit this comment without a message?

To offer your sympathy during this difficult time, Would you like to offer Robert Ryan’s loved ones a condolence message?

He was one of the original DJs for You're the Star Karaoke Company, out of Harrisburg, PA, being one of their most gifted entertainers. No memorial events are currently scheduled.

The guestbook expires on December 20, 2020. This is the full obituary story where you can express condolences and share memories. Become the owner of this obituary to manage the guestbook, edit the notice, and more. RYAN, ROBERT "BOB COFFEY" - Of Jackson, passed away on Thursday, September 29, 2011 at the age of 79. Receive email updates when there are changes to this story. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Robert Ryan of Fredericksburg, Texas, born in Camilla, Georgia, who passed away on July 26, 2020 at the age of 56.

His kindness, generosity and warm presence will be missed by all. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Bernard Evanofski. Robert Ryan died of lung cancer on July 11, 1973 at age 64. (Wesleyan University Press) By J.R. Jones Jones presents Robert Wise's 1949 film The Set-Up, starring Ryan, Sun 5/31, noon Music Box 3733 N. … Content approved and certified by a member of the Echovita supervisory team. September 18, 2020. A place to share condolences and memories. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. November 17, 1963 -