She used to participate in most of the extracurricular activities and won several of them. Her official Instagram is ‘sanjanasanghi96‘: Facebook is ‘SanjanaSanghi9‘: and Twitter is ‘SanjanaSanghi09‘. She played a young role of Meeta along with Irrfan Khan and Saba Qamar. I could not resist sharing this moment with you all.

She also did endorsements of many popular brands including Coca Cola, Dabur, Tanishq and many more. ................................ Advertisement ................................ Sanjana Sanghi Recalls The Day She Was Cast In Rockstar. “I can only imagine how difficult this whole process has been with the tragic loss of your co-star.

After Rockstar, Sanjana Sanghi also featured in small but significant roles in films such as 2017's Hindi Medium and Fukrey Returns. Her father Sandeep Sanghi is a renowned entrepreneur by profession and her mother Shagun Sanghi is a homemaker. John Green applauds the Indian adaptation of his novel, Facebook extends ban on US political ads for another month, CID arrests missing JnU student for hurting religious sentiment, 'Algorithms of oppression': Big tech urged to combat discrimination, Election-linked clashes have killed 85 in Ivory Coast, govt says, Conjoined twins healthy after milestone surgery, Every hour pneumonia kills 3 children in Bangladesh, Former BB governor Shegufta Bakht Chaudhuri passes away, ASP Anisul Murder: Everything wrong about Mind Aid Hospital, 'Breaking Bad' actor Bryan Cranston returns to TV with new series, Please read our Comment Policy before posting. She was very active about acting and other activities from childhood. Bihar Election 2020: Follow NDTV for fastest election results, updates and analysis.

"Didn't Mean Disrespect": Cardi B Apologises For Goddess Durga Look, Delhi Disaster Management Body Bans Chhath Puja At Public Places Over Covid, Delhi's Daily Coronavirus Cases Cross 8,000 For First Time, PM Modi, WHO Chief Discuss Global Collaboration For Combating COVID-19, Maharashtra Government Won't Last For Another Four Years: State BJP Chief, This website follows the DNPA Code of Ethics, "I didn't grow up ever imagining myself in the movies," she wrote, She experienced "pure cinematic magic on the sets of Rockstar". Does Sanjana Sanghi drinks alcohol?

She was very excellent at academics. Streaming on DisneyPlusHotstar OTT platform, Dil Bechara is the story of Kizie and Manny, two ordinary people with an extraordinary love story and a tragic twist to their lives.

She appeared as a Nagirs Fakhari’s sister alongside Ranbir Kapoor. Well, Her first acting debut was in 2011 and in the Bollywood Blockbuster ‘Rockstar’ along with Nargis Fakhri and Ranbeer Kapoor. 2A Media Limited. Thank you for giving such wonderful life to Kizie, and in doing so, giving new life to Hazel Grace Lancaster.”, Also Read - 'Breaking Bad' actor Bryan Cranston returns to TV with new series. Bio, Age, Profession, Wiki, Personal Life. Sanjana has one elder sister who works at Google. But later, She twitted that, ‘I’d like to clarify that there is no such incident took place with me. It became controversy around her debut film Dil Bechara with allegations that her co-star Sushant Singh Rajput harassed on her set. Sanghi completed her degree in Journalism & Mass Communication from Lady Shri Ram College For Women, New Delhi. Her special appearance was praised by critics and received a positive response.

"Unending gratitude for each and every one who has been a part Rockstar's journey; to make it one that can never be forgotten and one that has shaped me in a countless number of ways," she added. I saw the Dil Bechara film today and really enjoyed it. It takes away so much heartache and pain.”, “Thank you for giving us the most broken but beautiful world of The Fault In Our Stars, For watching our labour of love the very day it released, For embracing Kizie, she has both given and taken away so much from me. The film is based on John Green’s New York Times best-selling novel The Fault in our Stars. Unending gratitude for each & every one who has been a part Rockstar's journey; to make it one that can never be forgotten and one that has shaped me in a countless number of ways. Moreover, She only stars in her family. Moreover, Sanjana used to post Images and photos on social media regularly. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Sanjana reacted to the message on Instagram, “ITS JOHN GREEN HIMSELF! Sanjana was born into a Punjabi family of Delhi, India. Movie Dil Bechara is Sanjana’s debut movie along with Sushant Singh Rajput. Imtiaz Ali's Rockstar released on November 11, nine years ago. The film marked actress Sanjana Sanghi's stepping stone in Bollywood. Sanjana did her schooling and college from the hometown. Movie Dil Bechara is an upcoming Hindi language romantic comedy film based on the novel The Fault in Our Stars.

In 2017, Sanjana Sanghi appeared in India Hindi language comedy-drama ‘Hindi Medium’.

She got a huge appreciation for the role and received many offers to appears in print ads and advertisements of reputed brands. After the release of Sushant Singh Rajput’s final and Sanjana Sanghi debut film Dil bechara, author John Green reached out to Sanjana to applaud her performance and offer his condolences for Sushant’s tragic death.

Sanjana is not married yet and is single by relationship status. I could not resist sharing this moment with you all. The upcoming movie, Om, is being made as an adrenaline-pumping high-octane action movie, with the trademark stamp of Ahmed Khan. Released on July 6, Dil Bechara’s trailer broke all previous records and become the ‘most liked’ trailer in 24 hours on YouTube, beating Avengers: Endgame. She appeared as a Nagirs Fakhari’s sister alongside Ranbir Kapoor. Moreover the same year, Sanjana did a special role in movie Fukrey as Katty.

She played the role of Nargis’s sister in the movie. The film marked actress Sanjana Sanghi's stepping stone in Bollywood. Sanjana even got an appreciation letter from the HRD minister Smriti Zubin Irani after her excellen performance in XII Boards. Her first major role was opposite Sushant Singh Rajput in Mukesh Chhabra's 2020 film, Dil Bechara.

And cannot be more annoyed with myself for missing this beautiful message for over 3 months. While studying in school, Sanjana Sanghi used to participate in various curricular activities.

Lets know more about actress from the given table of Sanjana Sanghi.

Sanjana reacted to the message on Instagram, “ITS JOHN GREEN HIMSELF! Moreover, Her first acting debut as a female protagonist in Bollywood alongside Sushant Singh Rajput is the remake of Hollywood’s Blockbuster movie- The Fault in Our Stars.

She first time appeared in Bollywood blockbuster movie ‘Rockstar’ of 2011. She is an active new celebrity on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, Also, She has huge numbers of followers on the internet. Indebted to you, forever. She studied at Modern School, Delhi. Green wrote, “Hey, Sanjana. I didn't grow up ever imagining myself in the movies, and after experiencing pure cinematic magic on the sets of Rockstar as a child, I couldn't imagine my life without the movies. Now in 2019, Sanjana is playing a first lead female role in movie Dil Bechara along with Sushant Singh Rajput. The remake featured Sanjana Sanghi, playing the lead role of Kizie in her first film whereas it marked the last appearance of Sushant on big screen. : Not Known. For giving us Hazel Grace Lancaster. During the school, She did acting in Bollywood movie ‘Rockstar’ along with Ranbir Kapoor and Nargis Fakhri. Now, Sanjana Sanghi is a lead female cast of new Bollywood movie ‘Dil Bechara‘ which is based on the novel The Fault in Our Star. Sanjana did her graduation in Journalism & Mass Communication with Distinction from the college- Lady Shree Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi. Sanjana Sanghi from the sets of Rockstar (courtesy sanjanasanghi96).

I can remember a tiny 13 year old me getting the surreal news that I was going to be "Mandy" in Rockstar right in middle of a school day like it was yesterday. And cannot be more annoyed with myself for missing this beautiful message for over 3 months.

She is one of the newcomers to the Bollywood Film Industry. Some interesting things about Sanjana Sanghi, Iniya Age, Height, Hot Photos, Biography, Family, Boyfriend, and Movies, Dulquer Salmaan Age, Wiki, Biography, Movies, Wife, Girlfriend, Photos, Ranbir Kapoor, Naseeruddin Shah, John Abraham. Also, Sanjana is playing the role of Kizie along with Sushant Singh Rajput (Manny) and Saif Ali Khan (Peter Van Houten). She made her debut in a full-fledged role with this year's Dil Bechara, co-starring with Sushant Singh Rajput. All Rights Reserved. She first time appeared in Bollywood blockbuster movie ‘Rockstar’ of 2011. The remake featured Sanjana Sanghi, playing the lead role of Kizie in her first film whereas it marked the last appearance of Sushant on big screen. Thank you for these unfathomable words John. Moreover, She used to take part in a school’s extracurricular activities and won several achievements during school time.