Saskatoon is the largest city in Saskatchewan and is the province’s economic hub. The Saskatchewan REALTORS® Association (SRA) (SRA) IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in

Unlike your home, neighbourhoods cannot be changed, so it is important to assess what qualities are important to you before you purchase. I have put together information on each neighbourhood that will help you research and narrow down which location might best suite you. In fact a Leger survey conducted by RE/MAX revealed that 89% of Canadians recommend their neighbourhoods to others.

In the same Leger survey, six-in-10 Canadians put easy access to shopping, dining and green spaces at the top of their liveability criteria. With Integrity, Honesty, Dedication and my knowledge of my home city of Saskatoon, and the surrounding areas, I will guide you through the Real Estate process and help educate you along the way. 1.6. Here are our top picks in Saskatoon. MLS® System data of the Saskatchewan REALTORS® Association (SRA) displayed on this site is refreshed every 2 hours. Saskatoon real estate guide & listings for sale. Whether it is selling your current home and/or finding you and your family the right home, I will work with you and strive for the results you need! People who prefer a relaxed ambience will enjoy Saskatoon. The city straddles the South Saskatchewan River and is characterized by its nine river crossings, which earned it the nicknames “Paris of the Prairies” and “Bridge City.” Saskatoon boasts 46 inner-city neighbourhoods, ranging from new developments to historical sites, and each with its own distinct character. My web site is here to help you 24 hours a day.

A survey of RE/MAX Brokers revealed that the best places to live in Saskatoon are Nutana, Stonebridge and City Park, which rank as the top three neighbourhoods in Saskatoon for access to green spaces and parks, walkability, retail and restaurants and the ease of getting around/public transit. Saskatoon Real Estate Market Update – October 2020 Sales in Saskatoon were up 40.5%, going from 306 in October 2019 to 430 in October 2020, and up 42.6% in the overall region, going from 411 to 586. Popular neighbourhoods in this area include Willowgrove, Arbor Creek, Silverspring, University Heights, and the newest neighbourhood of Evergreen. Riversdale is one of those neighbourhoods that you can see some improvements.

When you are ready to see a listing in person, or just have a simple question, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Other popular neighbourhoods here are Dundonald, Parkridge and the unique community of Montgomery Place. Whether you are buying or selling, a friend or family, a colleague or referral, have a house or condo, or a farm or acreage, I will work hard to ensure you or your referrals are represented with honesty, integrity and respect through the entire real estate transaction or process. In the past 5 years Saskatoon has added several new neighbourhoods that have either been developed by the city or else independent developers. Anne County, AB Real Estate. The Saskatchewan REALTORS® Association (SRA) (SRA) IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in Contact me today on my cell at (306)514-7997 to discuss your Real Estate plans and together we can discuss your needs, formulate a strategy, and begin to target listings matching your needs and search criteria. The city sits on the South Saskatchewan River and is characterized by nine river crossings, which have earned Saskatoon the nicknames of “Paris of the Prairies” and “Bridge City”.

Used under license. Also found in Area 1 is Saskatoon’s Forestry Farm and Zoo.

Many people who end up buying houses for sale in the north end of Saskatoon don’t ever want to leave as it is close to walking trails along the river and offers mature neighbourhoods. The economy is centered on potash, oil and agriculture. Your needs and those of your family are paramount. Hampton Village and Blairmore are the two newest neighbourhoods in Area 5. A neighbourhood’s dynamism, or lack thereof, involves a delicate convergence between independent small businesses, public institutions, arts and culture, green spaces and housing, to name a few. There is still a significant amount of construction happening in this area and new amenities are being added regularly. Each neighbourhood within Saskatoon has its own unique characteristics and feel. The above information is from sources deemed reliable but should not be relied upon without independent verification. Home → Saskatoon → Neighbourhoods → Rosewood Rosewood is a newer development that is designed to harmonize nature with the convenience of modern day life.

Used under license. A survey of RE/MAX Brokers revealed that the best places to live in Saskatoon are Nutana, Stonebridge and City Park, which rank as the top three neighbourhoods in Saskatoon for access to green spaces and parks, walkability, retail and restaurants and the ease of getting around/public transit. Saskatoon is not very well-suited for walking since very few daily errands can be run on foot. According to our brokers and agents across the RE/MAX network, Canada’s fall market is expected to see spring market-like activity.” There are a lot of considerations when selecting a neighbourhood including, schools, amenities, and transportation just to name a few. 3032 Louise Street. Proximity to public transit (36 per cent), work (30 per cent) and to preferred schools (18 per cent), as well as cultural and community centres (18 per cent) fall out of the top five neighbourhood wants and expectations. Lastly, there are over 200 parks nearby for residents to unwind in, which makes it easy to reach them. The City of Saskatoon is comprised of more than 60 neighbourhoods divided into 5 areas that potential real estate buyers can search through the Saskatchewan MLS® system. It is straightforward to come across a parking spot, and nearby highways, such as Idylwyld Drive, are easy to reach from any location in this city. The most liveable neighbourhoods in Saskatoon, as noted above, all offer great access to various neighbourhood amenities like green spaces, parks, closeness to retail, and walkability. In Your Life I Urge You To Ask Them This. Roughly 70% of the population of this city own their home while the remainder are renters. When you are ready to see a listing in person, or just have a simple question, please don't hesitate to contact me! Popular neighbourhoods in this area include Willowgrove, Arbor Creek, Silverspring, University Heights, and the newest neighbourhood of Evergreen. This city also has a good selection of unit sizes - houses range from lofts to four or more bedrooms. There is still a significant amount of construction happening in this area and new amenities are being added regularly. You can search listings at your own convenience, browse reports, and read up on real estate info on your own terms. The north end of the city has a significant amount of commercial development but also provides easy access to the highways that lead to some of Saskatchewan’s top lakes and national parks. Where does the time go? If you are looking to buy in the Briarwood area or are looking anywhere else in the Saskatoon real estate market feel free to contact me anytime I will help you the best I can. River Heights. The preferred method to get around in Saskatoon is very often driving. Learn about all the neighborhoods in the City of Saskatoon, including common prices, nearby schools and parks, ... and read up on real estate info on your own terms. ... Saskatoon… MLS® System data of the Saskatchewan REALTORS® Association (SRA) displayed on this site is refreshed every 2 hours. Copyright © 2011 Kari Calder | All Rights Reserved, Saskatoon real estate update for September 2016. He is part of the community and he knows that selling … It is bounded by 22nd Street to the north and Idylwyld Drive to the east. One of the greatest neighbourhoods found here is Caswell Hill. Liveability in Saskatoon is very good with dozens of great parks, green spaces and dog parks scattered throughout the city. Saskatoon, Sk S7T 0J1. Along with walking and biking paths, there is a large variety of liveability factors for homebuyers to take into consideration when looking to buy in Saskatoon. 1.5. We know that Canadian’s truly celebrate the liveabililty factors of their neighbourhood – the qualities that give homeowners the true satisfaction of their home within the context of a neighbourhood. I bring a level of dedication and focus needed in today's market to every transaction. I may be biased as I used to live in Caswell Hill but it is a popular neighbourhood for character homes and starter homes and a lovely mature neighbourhood. Families will welcome that no matter where their home is situated in this city, primary schools are nearby. The above information is from sources deemed reliable but should not be relied upon without independent verification. Get instant access to a lot of relevant information about Saskatoon, SK real estate, including property descriptions, virtual tours, maps and photos.

Hampton Village is a great alternative to the city’s east side as the land is more affordable therefore housing is typically cheaper than in similar east side neighbourhoods. The information presented here is for general interest only, no guarantees apply. Recent trends and home sales gives me an accurate analysis of your homes worth.. It is considered one of the more expensive areas in the city and as a whole this area is one of the newest areas in Saskatoon and is still growing. In the heart of Saskatoon are the Core Neighbourhoods, comprised of Nutana, West Saskatoon and Riversdale, which came together in the early 1900s. Liveability is about quality of life at a local level.

Luckily, when it comes to Saskatoon, there is a lot of celebrate in terms of liveability. This area also offers some of the Saskatoon neighbourhoods that are seeing a regeneration with interest from investors and other interested parties in Saskatoon.