36 reviews. August 6, 2020 by Chain Drug Review. …

Which variety would you like to review?

Here is my official review of the Seagram's Escapes: I am grouping all four flavors together in this review. By Denise C. Douglasville, GA. Product description. Featured. These are awesome to have for … Flavor: coconut pineapple. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Start your review of Seagram's Escapes Variety Pack! Spiked Calypso Colada perfectly blends pineapple and coconut flavors. Your Pina Colada just got turned up! The real turnoff, however, comes from the tiny, nagging hint of alcohol in the background.
Since they came in a variety pack that seems like the thing to do. Category Specialty Beer & Alternatives ABV 8 %Suggested Glassware Pint Glass, Stein/Pub Mug, Snifter/Goblet/Chalice.

Clocking in at a mere 3.2% alcohol by volume, the drink feels confused and busy rather than light and refreshing. View all products by Seagram's Escapes California Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 WARNING. I love these drinks all have great taste and not strong at all. Alcohol % is about average beer..

avril 19 2016, 2:08 am. I would venture to say that two of the flavors could be 4.5/5 but I docked all of them a point because these canned cocktails are light on the booze. If you are looking for juice like alcohol, then this might be good for you !! Find a variety. Basically, no bubble, and not carbonated!!! August 6, 2020. Reviews.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3. 1,095 reviews.

Seagram's Escapes are a particularly strong example of this. ROCHESTER, N.Y. – Seagram’s Escapes Spiked, the high ABV flavored malt beverage brand, is expanding its profile with the addition of Spiked Blue Razberry.