They were just really excited about us riding horses than making conversation. Freeze for 4 to 6 hours or until firm. Our room had a breathtaking ocean view, and the perfect little balcony to enjoy libations- and that we did! Have fun getting drunk!

On land, I was a little more rigid and Coco kept telling me to relax so I wouldn’t spook my horse. I’ll be honest, I was a little more relaxed when we hit the water, and by relaxed I mean that I was feeling like Khaleesi ready to take over the Seven Kingdoms. Our tour guide suggested we visit the best spot on the island for jerk chicken, so we made a pit stop at Scotchies, a favorite amongst locals and tourists. Government Warning: (1) According to the surgeon general, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. B. I know it sounds like a Hallmark card, but it’s really true! Coco somehow managed to be the only person who fell off his horse when he hit the water. Prep Time: 10 minutes • Cook Time: 0 minutes • Total Time: 10 minutes (+ 4 hours freezing time) • Serves: 10, 1 Bottle of Seagram's Escapes Jamaican Me Happy. Enter address to see price and availability in your area. Spiked Jamaican Me Happy. We aim to show you accurate product information. blogger, fashion blogger, jamaica, jamaican me happy, lifestyle blogger, ocho rios, press, seagrams, seagrams escapes, sponsored, turn it up. Perfect beverage for escaping to the beach no matter where you are. Seagram's Escapes Jamaican Me Happy comes in 11.2 fl oz Bottles. By clicking "Yes" you agree to our site's Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. With flavors of strawberries, melon, and guava, this was my go-to refresher on the trip! Substitute cherry or raspberry lemonade for pink lemonade. Florida Ice and Farm Company S.A. (FIFCO), You are not old enough to view this content. CLASSIC LIME MARGARITA. BAHAMA MAMA . Stir together Seagram’s Jamaican Me Happy and pink lemonade; pour into moulds. Jamaican Me Happy.

Learn More Find Spiked Jamaican Me Happy. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverage impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems. Add my business, Become a BeerMenus Craft Cultivator! Loved meeting these wonderful blogger babes on the trip! BAHAMA MAMA. I also ordered Bammy, Jamaican flat bread that is made with cassava, dipped in coconut oil and fried to perfection. Once we arrived at the Jewel Dunn’s River Resort, Seagram’s and the hotel team really rolled out the red carpet for us! Please enjoy responsibly. Seagram’s really outdid themselves setting up unique and entertaining off-site activities that really covered every kind of traveler.

Garnish with your favorite summer fruit and enjoy! Available bottled in 4-, 12- and 24-packs, and canned in 12-packs or 16oz and 23.5oz singles. Hello Saturday!

1 cup chopped seedless watermelon. Order now online or through the app and have beer, wine & liquor delivered. It was serene, invigorating, and pretty much, awesome! The best place for jerk chicken in Ocho Rios- Scotchies. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Browse Our Other Flavors. (From left: @Kathleen_Barnes of Carrie Bradshaw Lied, Courtney Kerr of @kerrently,  Karina from @kcyouthere, Joni from @nytrendymoms, and me). This pack contains 4 Seagram's Escapes bottles. 3/4 cup pink lemonade. Bursting with mouth-watering melon, great-tasting guava, luscious lemon, and sweet strawberry flavors, you can't beat this delicious fruity masterpiece!

Explore thousands of wines, spirits and beers, and shop online for delivery or pickup in a store near you. We boarded a plane from Miami to Ocho Rios, just us two, to celebrate the launch of some new fizzling fun beverages at the Jewel Dunn’s River Resort. Add your business and list your beers to show up here! Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything.

Featuring lemon, strawberries, melon and guava flavors, this malt beverage can be served chilled or mixed into a fun cocktail recipe. Oh, my horse’s name was Whisper.

1oz tequila blanco.25oz orange liqueur.5oz lime juice. What a way to kick things off! Seagram's Escapes Jamaican Me Happy is filled with luscious lemons, sweet strawberries, mouth watering melon and great tasting guava.

Face Timing with our Buccio Babes before we headed to our horseback riding excursion. Contains alcohol. PASSIONFRUIT MANGO. Getting to be a part of this trip was extra special because I got to meet some beautiful blogger babes I follow on the regular. Flavored Malt Beverages. Have you guys tried Seagram’s Escapes? Rochester, NY.

Blue Razberry. Easy to say, that Seagram’s New flavor, Jamaican Me Happy, was an instant hit! I mean, there’s nothing really like galloping in the ocean, feeling the sun, and the water splashing on your face. Order now online or through the app and have beer, wine & liquor delivered. All the hotel bars were stocked with Seagram’s Escapes (it also happens to be an all-inclusive resort), so whenever we were at the pool or at the ‘tree bar,’ as Coco and I dubbed it, Seagram’s was on the menu. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Our day of relaxing continued through the evening and we went back to our room, took a nap (unheard of), and got all dolled up for dinner at one of the hotel’s specialty restaurants. Yum! It was heavenly! ©2020 The Seagram Beverage Company, Rochester, New York. Learn More Find Blue Razberry. 1 Bottle of Seagram's Escapes Jamaican Me Happy. We boarded a … Electrode, Comp-dcf383a5-08ab-43f5-8258-f7632bde71a2, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-87396d04-007-175b7551e83c2d, Generated: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 12:43:30 GMT, Athletic Brewing Company - Craft Non-Alcoholic Beer - Run Wild Session IPA and Cerveza Atletica Light Copper Lager Mixed Case, Low-Calorie, Award Winning, 12 fl oz, Pack of 24, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-63d59d32-f83b-4dd1-8ff2-55843887c650, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-4f108f04-007-175b74ac7be0a1, Generated: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 12:32:12 GMT, Electrode, Comp-08e159a9-0631-4fa8-8b6c-1799d5454d45, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-f595f7db-007-175b758330f124, Generated: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 12:46:52 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Live Music at the Seagram’s Escapes Keep It Colorful Fiesta. Calypso Colada- Where Have you Been All My Life! Easy to say, that Seagram’s New flavor, Jamaican Me Happy, was an instant hit! First off, the ladies at the spa were absolutely delightful and made sure we were happy throughout our whole experience (sorry, no pictures of me getting scrubbed down)! Seagram's Escapes Jamaican Me Happy is our fan favorite! Okay guys, getting to ride horses on a trail and then in the ocean was absolutely awesome! … Our mini bar was stocked with all the flavors and how cute is this floatie that came in our gift bag? An electric rush of raspberry, with a lingering sweet berry finish is the perfect burst of flavor to turn up your night. Our classic blend of watermelon, guava, lemon and strawberry flavors, charged up! Spiked Jamaican Me Happy. Whisper thinks this Seagram’s Escapes drink is for him. Keep it Colorful with Seagram’s Escapes and our extensive line of flavorful beverages. availability in your area. WILD BERRIES. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out.

wine coolers taste better We partner with local stores to fulfill orders. ©2020 The Seagram Beverage Company, Rochester, New York. He was actually a gentle soul. STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. We spent the rest of the afternoon by the beach and even took the catamaran out for a spin.

The bright colors and sweet tastes are a fun treat for special occasions.

Please confirm, Are you at least 21 years old. Momosa Bar set up at breakfast at the Jewel Dunn’s River Resort. After massage treat- a little Seagram’s Escapes to wrap up our spa experience. Find Spiked Jamaican Me Happy. Directions: Combine Seagram’s Escapes Jamaican Me Happy, tequila blanco, orange liqueur and lime juice in glass over ice and stir well. Our classic blend of watermelon, guava, lemon and strawberry flavors, charged up!

When you’re a parent, a day to yourself doing. See bars, beer stores, and restaurants near me selling Seagram's Jamaican Me Happy with prices and whether it's on tap or in a bottle, can, growler, etc. Now, this wasn’t just any trip for us, it was our first trip without our Buccio babes.

We were craving some Asian fare and had heard great things about The Jade Samurai, a Teppanyaki style restaurant that serves up grilled specialties as well as table side entertainment with its meal! TRAVEL+FOOD: Jamaican Me Happy With Seagram’s Escapes. Spiked Jamaican Me Happy. Even our Seagram’s Escapes bottle was going to enjoy Jamaica in style! After a night of music and conversation, we were ready for Day Two! Before we boarded our bus, we made sure to Face Time our babies,who were back home in Miami with grandma, who was amazing enough to fly down from New York to watch them, while mom and dad ‘turned it up’ in Jamaica! Though I did give him the stink eye when I saw him eyeing up my Seagram’s. See more details at. Groceries & gifts delivered from our store as soon as today! Please note, adding up items in your cart from multiple stores will result in separate orders for delivery and pickup. Blue Razberry. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI. I decided to kick start our morning with a full breakfast and a, We spend our day relaxing and lounging on the beach and pool.

This pack contains 4 Seagram's …

Find it in our bottled variety packs, too! wine coolers taste better. Seagram's Escapes Jamaican Me Happy is our fan favorite! Our fan favorite! Don't show this message again.

Learn more. An electric rush of raspberry, with a lingering sweet berry finish is the perfect burst of flavor to turn up your night. WILD BERRIES. We’ve got something for every occasion! All Rights Reserved. i love jamaca me happy and berry,would love to to try some of the other flavors, pom rasberry , cause all this seltzer beer stuff sucks. Available in 23.5oz single cans. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Bursting with mouth-watering melon, great-tasting guava, luscious lemon, and sweet strawberry flavors, you can't beat this delicious fruity masterpiece! and we have not verified it. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Zara pants, H&M off the shoulder top, and Steve Madden heels. Oh, just writing this takes me back to laying on a beach bed sipping on my special Seagram’s creation! Naturally, after so much adventure, we were famished and thankfully, we were riding on a bus with a bunch of foodies who loved to eat as much as we did! I knew I was going to be dancing, so I wanted to keep my tresses fashionably in place. With flavors of strawberries, melon, and guava, this was my go-to refresher on the trip! Sell more beer: print menus designed to help your customers choose beers. Ingredients: Malt Beverage with Natural Flavors Added & Contains FD&C Red 40. the burley idaho store has very little seagrams in stock, the combo back is grose. Perfect beverage for escaping to the beach no matter where you are. Browse Our Other Flavors. My massage was glorious and they finished up the treatment with a full body scrub, which was so refreshing! Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Malt Beverage with Natural Flavors Added & Contains FD&C Red 40. Find Spiked Jamaican Me Happy. JAMAICAN ME HAPPY . A few weeks ago, my husband, Coco, and I, spent a few days in paradise all thanks to Seagram’s Escapes. Coco loves the catamaran.