Seagram’s has quite the line of flavored gins. Rather than being a harsh critic, I want to just settle on what Seagram’s Peach Twisted Gin does and what it doesn’t do. You’ll probably find the same flavor in the apple gin. Decidedly one note though. The nose of Seagram’s Peach Twisted Gin is strong of peach candy. PEACH SOUR SPRITZER 1 oz. (30 ml) Peach Schnapps 1 oz. The middle has notes of juniper, coriander and angelica. With tonic syrup, I’d leave this at home. Stick to the classic drinks or try something new from our variety of easy-to-mix Treat yourself to this bellini-style cocktail bursting with juicy peach flavors, created by Reality Star Cynthia Bailey! The Gin and Tonic is forgiving, rich creamy peach, a touch of juniper, but very sweet. Find it in our can and bottle variety packs, too! Seagram’s Peach Twisted Gin is a flavorful update to the classic taste of Seagram’s Extra Dry Gin. Keep it Colorful with Seagram’s Escapes and our extensive line of flavorful beverages. But as for the rest of the gin cocktail canon? Gin And Tonic Ideal for creating. The finish is a bit more lemony again, with the peach candy note coming in. We’ve got something for every occasion! I’d pass on most of them. Well, I don’t have a lot of Tropicana Twister juice chillin’ in the apartment, so I’ll leave it up to you to take my word on this: Seagram’s Peach Twisted Gin is probably a more than suitable sub for this kind of drink. It’s not a great cocktail ingredient, unless you’re making one of the examples in the list above. In terms of “what this seems immediately good for,” would be a gin to use in place of a combination of gin and peach schnapps.” So for cocktails like the bikini martini,* the jacuzzi, the Miami Ice #1**, the Mount Red, Strawberry Camoflauge*** and the surprisingly potential filled Christmas Kiss. The peach candy note is there through most of the tasting, though most pronounces on the tail. ** Too afraid to ask what the Miami Ice #2 is? You’ll probably find the same flavor in the apple gin. We’ve covered quite a few on here so far, and I’ve come to a single conclusion. Infused with peach liqueur, it perfectly complements the gin’s time-tested blend of botanicals. The peach notes are a little fake, and the overall flavor a bit cloying. It’s a bit jarring, and not usually a note I associate with gin, but it isn’t so blown our of proportion. It’s a bit more balanced than expected. With the Peach Twisted Gin— if you like Peach Rings candy, you’ll probably like— or at least fine the flavor unobjectionable. No, it’s not really a martini. Sugary, peachy, very sweet, with a faint citrus dryness on the tail. It’s a good quick mixer and should be treated as such. Your general appreciation of the flavored gin will likely reflect your approach to candy of the same flavor. We’ve covered quite a few on here so far, and I’ve come to a single conclusion. Noisy, fake peach seems to throw the balance out of proportion. Fresh with a hint of fizz, the SG standard Gin and Tonic recipe is inspired by elevated drinking standards and the endless hustle. You’ll recognize the flavor pretty much immediately. For parties, this will do. Like Apple Jolly Ranchers? *Trying to hold back the snark. Some heat in the back of the palate that has lemon, juniper and peach schnapps. (30 ml) Vodka 1 oz. Your general appreciation of the flavored gin will likely reflect your approach to candy of the same flavor. For more sophisticated cocktail craft, I suggest finding a good peach liqueur and a good gin, and mixing your own. Like Apple Jolly Ranchers? Quiet peach shnapps, lemon, on the front end. The palate is a bit more nuanced however. 1 part Seagram's Peach Twisted Gin; 4 parts ginger ale; Peaches or oranges; Ice; Highball glass Seagram’s has quite the line of flavored gins.