If you're trying to drive me insane I saw you crack a smile about a week ago In the middle of the pouring rain I climb the cliffs of dover to go drive out in the sun When I get up I gotta get me a plan to Do whatever I can I suppose I’m already working for my Uncle Sam You know he’s got me countin Cheerios. Shine on me I’m already working for my Uncle Sam Shine on me Shine on me Shine on me Shine on me My number one concern, Shine on me Top Dan Auerbach Lyrics Goin' Home When The Night Comes When I Left The Room Trouble Weighs A Ton The Prowl Real Desire My Last Mistake Mean Monsoon Keep It Hid Heartbroken, In Disrepair Mobile-friendly and nicely printable. Shine on me Cause I hide from everyone, Shine on me If you’re tryin to drive me insane Shine on me Shine on me Shine on me Shine on me Dan Auerbach is an American musician, best known as the vocalist and guitarist of the blues-rock band The Black Keys. Shine on me Shine on me Shine on me Shine on me. Shine on me, When I get up I gotta get me a plan to To go dry out in the sun Lyrics and chords for Shine On Me by Dan Auerbach, brought to you by the Acoustic Binder. Now I’m like a four leaf clover Shine on me Shine on me You only got a couple miles to go No more crying on my shoulder I’m allergic to the tears It’s trying for this soldier To pretend for all these years. Shine on me. Shine on me It’s trying for this soldier In the middle of the pourin’ rain, So I climbed the cliffs of Dover Shine on me To pretend for all these years, I gotta keep my Ray-Bans on Shine on me I’m allergic to the tears Do whatever I can I suppose So my eyes won’t burn Shine on me I saw you crack a smile about a week ago While they shed new light upon You know he’s got me countin Cheerios, No more crying on my shoulder