Store-bought pints of sorbet are usually made with high-fructose corn syrup and have as much sugar as a liter of soda. All you need is a blender and a few minutes to spare. Among other things, we may receive free products, services, and/or monetary compensation in exchange for featured placement of sponsored products or services. We may have financial relationships with some of the companies mentioned on this website. You can use blenders to make dressings and sauces and even cake batter. Use your blender to make amazing dishes. Regardless of your comfort level in the kitchen, Vitamix has an array of You’ll find it in Betty Crocker’s selection of smoothies and coolers, coffee-flavored and fruity, some fortified with creamy Yoplait yogurt or healthy Fiber One. 8 Ways to Eat Your Vegetables and Actually Enjoy Them, 10 Ways to Save Money Buying Fresh Produce - Fruits & Vegetables, 7 Ways to Eat More Fruits & Vegetables as Part of a Healthy Diet, 8 Best Kitchen Gadgets and Tools to Prepare Healthy Meals on a Budget, 13 Places to Buy Cheap Discount Sports Tickets Online & Off, 7 Outdoor Activities for the Fall Season – Fun Budget-Friendly Ideas, 15 Tips for Working From Home – Increase Productivity & Avoid Distractions. That’s why I love these 5 blender recipes that utilize fresh fruits and veggies. Mix things up with this array of blender recipes. I can make them ahead of time, they taste great, and most importantly, I’ll actually eat them so I’m not wasting my hard-earned money. To serve, sprinkle with brown sugar. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site, including, for example, the order in which they appear on category pages. Let the machine run on high for about 3 minutes. Transfer to heatproof bowl, cover and set aside for 10 minutes or until softened and cooled slightly. I feel guilty every time I throw wilted celery and rotten apples into the garbage, not only because they’re good for me, but because it feels like I’m throwing money into the trash! Here’s the tea: If you own a blender, you are capable of making a blender cocktail. The content on MoneyCrashers.com is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as professional financial advice. I like this recipe better however, because it’s quick and tastes just as good. Frozen peaches and blackberries make delicious sorbets as well. I use two cans of chickpeas, 1/4 cup sesame seeds, 1 Tbsp olive oil, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1 Tbsp minced garlic, 1 tsp cumin, and a dash of salt. Advertiser partners include American Express, Chase, U.S. Bank, and Barclaycard, among others. This pie, on the other hand, was absolutely to die for and ridiculously easy. Rub peppers with ½ tablespoon of olive oil. Unfortunately, I don’t really have time in my schedule to chop veggies and wait hours for the soup to simmer in a Crock-Pot slow cooker. That’s why I love these 5 blender recipes that utilize fresh fruits and veggies. This pie has been a staple treat in my family for about 30 years.