FREE Pickup at your nearest store. $44.99. ], This sheet set is very silky smooth feeling to it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. They contain a natural antifungal agent. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. The material is silky even after many washes it has held up with no pilling nor loose threads. Brielle Home Rayon from Bamboo Sateen Sheet Set. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. GET COUPON, Get it Today! Sheex 4-Pc Viscose Made from Bamboo Bed Sheet Set - Grey - Size: Cal King, Peacock Alley Soft 100% Rayon from Bamboo 4P King sheet set White, Rayon from Bamboo Soft Silky Deep Pocket Solid Luxury Brushed 4 Piece Sheet Set, SOFT SURROUNDINGS BRAND KING SIZE SHEET SET,FLORAL PAISLEY,RAYON FROM BAMBOO,GUC, Sleep Philosophy Rayon Made From Bamboo King Sheet Set in Grey, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Share. If you're looking for a cool and comfortable night's sleep, then rayon from bamboo is for you. Naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic, these sheets from Sleep Philosophy contain a natural antifungal agent.

Bamboo sheets have absorbent qualities that surpass even the finest 100% cotton sheets. Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with ourPrivacy Policy. We’re sorry. Sleep Philosophy Rayon From Bamboo Bed Sheet Set (Full - Aqua). Returns are easy at belk.com. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart offers.

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. 147 147 Reviews. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Due to shipping weight restrictions, this item cannot be shipped to a PO Box. FULL $50.99 - CAL KING $79.99.

QUEEN … TWIN $199.99 - CAL KING $279.99.

This item is not currently available. If you're looking for a cool and comfortable night's sleep, then bamboo is for you. Free Shipping on Orders Over $39.

Sleep Philosophy Rayon From Bamboo Sheet Set. Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with our, Insider Tips for Shopping Walmart's Black Friday Deals, Manage Walmart Rewards MasterCard Account. Minimum monthly payments are required.

Sleep Philosophy Rayon From Bamboo Bed Sheet Set (King - Ivory). The maximum purchase quantity of this item is 50. Details. Up To 60% off select brands + Extra 11% off!

This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. ], I got these sheets in the charcoal gray, which is a nice deep gray color.

$19.99 0 bids + $15.05 shipping . Subject to credit approval. Rayon from bamboo is a completely renewable resource. The item you've selected was not added to your cart.

Free Shipping on Orders Over $39. Up To 60% off select brands + Extra 11% off! They tend to get slight wrinkles but nothing too noticeable. Free shipping . The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank.

BRAND NEW Royal Tradition Pure Fiber Bamboo KING SIZE Sheet SET - Dark Teal. Recommend!

$47.50. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. Reminder: your Belk Credit User ID and Password may differ from your belk.com Email and Password.

Naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic, these sheets from Sleep Philosophy contain a natural antifungal agent. These bamboo bed sheets are made from completely natural resources and are biodegradable.

Very high end feeling to it almost feels like satin, the perfect sheet set. The fitted sheet was super easy to apply, I have no worries of it slipping off of the mattress as some other sheets do. Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Brunei Darussalam, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Iran, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Western Sahara, Bolivia, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Guadeloupe, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Reunion, Yemen, Barbados, Belize, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Martinique, Dominica, Niger, French Guiana, Saint Pierre and Miquelon. Bamboo is a completely renewable resource. the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached. No additional import charges at delivery! Bamboo sheets have absorbent qualities that surpass even the finest 100% cotton sheets. Rayon from bamboo bed sheets are made from completely natural resources and are biodegradable. $47.50. Connect with us on your favourite social networks. Bamboo California King Sheet Set Bed Sheets. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. … Sleep Philosophy Rayon From Bamboo Bed Sheet Set (King - Ivory). Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Brand New Luxury 4 PCs Sheet Set 100% Egyptian Cotton 400 Thread Count. They contain a natural antifungal agent. GET COUPON, Extra 10% off with free in-store or contactless curbside pickup LEARN MORE. Free shipping . Order online. Rayon from bamboo is a completely renewable resource. 0 Shares. Buy Sleep Philosophy Rayon from Bamboo Sheet Set, White, 16 Piece from Walmart Canada. Rayon from bamboo bed sheets are naturally hypoallergenic. Features: Set Includes: 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, 2 pillowcases Rayon from bamboo Odor resistant Naturally hypo-allergenic Wicks away moisture better than cotton Durable, longer-lasting twill weave construction Fits mattresses up to 17 inches Face Material: 100-percent rayon from bamboo Full Dimensions: Flat Sheet: 81 inches wide x 96 inches long Fitted Sheet: 54 inches wide x 75 inches long with 15 inches pocket depth 2 Pillowcases: 20 inches wide x 30 inches long Queen Dimensions: Flat Sheet: 90 inches wide x 102 inches long Fitted Sheet: 60 inches wide x 80 inches long with 15 inches pocket depth 2 Pillowcases: 20 inches wide x 30 inches long King Dimensions: Flat Sheet: 108 inches wide x 102 inches long Fitted Sheet: 78 inches wide x 80 inches long with 15 inches pocket depth 2 Pillowcases: 20 inches wide x 40 inches long Cal King Dimensions: Flat Sheet: 108 inches wide x 102 inches long Fitted Sheet: 72 inches wide x 84 inches long with 15 inches pocket depth 2 Pillowcases: 20 inches wide x 40 inches long, The 10 Best Things to Buy at The Home Depot Right Now, Everything You Need to Put on Your Wedding Registry from Bed Bath and Beyond, We Found Everything You Need to Build a Dreamy Bed, Start 2020 Off Right: These 9 Kitchen Gadgets Make Meal Prep a Breeze, You Can Revamp Your Bedding with Egyptian Cotton Sheets for As Little As $48, 8 Incredible Bedding Deals From Amazon’s Presidents’ Day Sale That Will Save You Tons, The Bestselling Amazon Bed Sheets Are Just $30 (and Have More Than 30,000 5-Star Reviews), I’ve Tried Dozens of Bed Sheets–These Are Still My Favorites, Grab Your Wallet Because Amazon’s Memorial Day Sale Includes a Ton of Impressive Bedding Deals—Up to 60% Off, These New Parachute Towels Are the Softest I’ve Ever Used, Amazon Shoppers Say These $14 Sheets Are Perfect for Dorm Beds, We Finally Found It: The Best Bedding for Those With Sensitive Skin or Allergies, These Flannel Sheets Will Convince You to Switch From Regular This Winter, These Are the Most Wished-For Bed Sheets on Amazon, Brooklinen Just Dropped the Dreamiest Cashmere Collection—Now I’m Never Leaving My Bed, The $13 Trick to Keeping Your Fitted Sheet From Popping Off Your Mattress, The Brand Behind Amazon's Best-Selling Bedding Just Launched a Dreamy Silk Pillowcase, Sleep Philosophy Rayon From Bamboo Bed Sheet Set (King - Ivory), By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Service. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard.

To help you make an informed decision the next time you need to buy new bedding, … $64.99 + $12.97 shipping . Extra soft bamboo fibers washed easily and came out super smooth and no wrinkling. Bamboo sheets have absorbent qualities that surpass even the finest 100% cotton sheets.

Brielle Home Rayon from Bamboo Sateen Sheet Set. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months.

The soft blue color is beautiful! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.

Exclusively Ours. Croscill Bellissima Queen Sheet Set with 4 Pillowcases Red and Gold. Tweet. Organic bamboo bedding, like bamboo bed sheets, bamboo comforters, and bamboo duvet covers, have become increasingly popular within the past few years, partly due to its eco-friendliness.

[This review was collected as part of a promotion. Rayon from bamboo bed sheets are naturally hypoallergenic. ], Got a sheet set for my room once I put it on my mattress I could tell immediately it was made of sturdy and great fabric. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. Set Include:1 Flat Sheet:108"W x 102"L 1 Fitted Sheet:72"W x 84"L + 15"D 2 Pillowcases:20"W x 40"L (2) Material Details:100% Bamboo rayon Care Instructions:machine washable I was very pleased with the material quality and love that they are naturally anti-bacterial and odor resistant. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. Naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic, these sheets from Sleep Philosophy contain a natural antifungal agent. We’ll let you know what we’re up to, and you can tell us how we’re doing. I got these in pale blue and will be going back for more in different colors I highly recommend trying these if you want a great night's sleep! It is chemical free and long lasting. Therapedic® Rayon Made From Bamboo Weighted Cooling Sheet Set. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. To add this item to your bag, please remove previously added items. That's what I love about bamboo sheets instead of cotton - bamboo doesn't cling to you and trap heat. Online Only!

*Conditions apply. ], Rayon from Bamboo Sheet Set Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_92006231184366, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.

It is chemical free and long lasting. They contain a natural antifungal agent. They washed and dried nicely. Rayon from bamboo is a completely renewable resource.