Certificate: MA15+

- Tickets can also be purchased at the Oldham Theatre Box Office. Hoping that self-employment through gig economy can solve their financial woes, a hard-up UK delivery driver and his wife struggling to raise a family end up trapped in the vicious circle of this modern-day form of labour exploitation. When Wang is selected to lead his school's daily ... See full summary ». Log in to your account to automatically apply your Fandango Credit to your next purchase. If your plans change, it’s easy to refund or exchange your tickets! Kindly consume drinks before entering the theatre as no food and drink is allowed. Strona może zawierać treści przeznaczone wyłącznie dla widzów dorosłych.

Wypróbuj bezpłatnie, bez zobowiązań.

Add the first question. Studying in Hong Kong but living in Shenzhen (the port city of Mainland China), Peipei has spent 16 years in her life travelling between these two cities. Movie News. 185 min, PG / In this family saga spanning three decades of Chinese history, the private and the political merge and the individual gets caught up in the gears of a society in the throes of constant change. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Sign-up for the Popcorn newsletter and win movie tickets monthly! Anonymous. Screen Reader Users: To optimize your experience with your screen reading software, please use our Flixster.com website, which has the same tickets as our Fandango.com and MovieTickets.com websites. Please note that you may be asked to present your ID at the door (this applies to concession tickets as well).--GRAB A CUPPA WITH MUSKETEERS COFFEE ON WEEKENDS Musketeers Coffee is co-founded by 2 individuals who are passionate about Speciality Coffee. Details. GOING BACK TO MOVIE THEATERS Read More Gift Cards | Offers ... Find theaters + movie times near. This sentence briefly sums up Yaoyun and his wife Liyun's bitter realization about their lives. Copyright © Curzon 2020. At the festival, the film won the two main acting awards, with Wang Jingchun and Yong Mei winning the Silver Bear for Best Actor and Actress, respectively.

Two married couples adjust to the vast social and economic changes taking place in China from the 1980s to the present. So Long, My Son Directed by Wang Xiaoshuai China | 2019 | 185 min.

when you purchase a new Edible Arrangements movie-themed Edible Box. The gaps in-between are filled in by multiple flashbacks, during which we see the human costs of China's environmentally-sensible one-child policy; how the authorities attempt to crush personal expression; and the ramifications of Yaoyun and Liyun's tragedy.All these flashbacks are difficult to keep track of, especially as they are not in chronological order. © 2020 Home Box Office Inc. Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. To make a break, they move to a city where no one knows them, forming a new family with an adopted son. So Long, My Son Nat Wolff can shoot lightning in this exclusive clip from 'Mortal', What to Watch on FandangoNOW: ‘Come Away’ with Angelina Jolie, Charlie Hunnam in ‘Jungleland’ and More, This Week in Movie News: ‘The People Under the Stairs’ and ‘The Painter and the Thief’ Set for Remakes and More. The years collapse into each other in director and co-writer Wang Xiaoshuai’s tricky, thoughtful and, in the end, totally heartbreaking ‘So Long, My Son’. Browse So Long My Son movie showtimes and book movie tickets for all GV, Cathay, Shaw, Filmgarde and WE Singapore cinemas. So Long, My Son Director: Wang Xiaoshuai Runtime: 185 minutes Country: China Language: Mandarin Chinese with English subtitles Rating: PG Showtimes: 12 Oct, Saturday - 4PM 13 Oct, Sunday - 5PM 19 Oct, Saturday - 4PM 20 Oct, Sunday - 5PM 28 Oct, Monday - 4PM Synopsis I also enjoyed the depiction of China's transformation and development over the two decades covered by the film.I saw this in the cinema during the 2019 London Film Festival. 1945, Leningrad. So Long, My Son movie - So Long, My Son showtimes in London across the capital with WeLoveCinema.

Showtimes. Mandarin / Find Singapore movie showtimes, watch trailers and book tickets at your favourite cinemas, covering Cathay, Golden Village and Shaw cinemas. 185 min. So Long, My Son (Chinese: 地久天长) is a 2019 Chinese drama film directed by Wang Xiaoshuai.It was selected to compete for the Golden Bear at the 69th Berlin International Film Festival.

Drama, Certificate: MA15+ Life is tough, but they make the most of what little they have. Use the HTML below. Ich jedynym celem nagle stało się znalezienie wewnętrznego wyciszenia i ukojenia.Świetnie wyreżyserowana przez Xiaoshuai Wanga (Szanghajskie sny) rodzinna saga pokazująca trzy dekady chińskiej transformacji społeczno-ustrojowej. [General] So Long, My Son - 12 October, 4pm, [Concession] So Long, My Son - 12 October, 4pm, [General] So Long, My Son - 13 October, 5pm, [Concession] So Long, My Son - 13 October, 5pm, [General] So Long, My Son - 19 October, 4pm, [Concession] So Long, My Son - 19 October, 4pm, [General] So Long, My Son - 20 October, 5pm, [Concession] So Long, My Son - 20 October, 5pm, [General] So Long, My Son - 28 October, 4pm, [Concession] So Long, My Son - 28 October, 4pm, Share this URL: https://solongmyson.peatix.com/. This sentence briefly sums up Yaoyun and his wife Liyun's bitter realization about their lives. SO LONG MY SON traces the lives of two families over three decades of social, political and human upheaval in China.

Following the loss of a child in a tragic accident, their paths separate. Diff#475451.

Not long after, Li played with a half brother. SEE DETAILS. find movie times + tickets.

Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site?