How has Sri Trang Agro-Industry's share price performed over time and what events caused price changes?
The Company and its subsidiaries also provide engineering and logistic services.

Stock analysis research and articles on this site are for the purpose of information sharing and do not serve as recommendation of any transactions. Tang Sze Heng We have a better view of Sri-Trang Agro Industry's 2Q20 earnings, which is expected to be another solid quarter of earnings on the back of high ASP of both natural rubber and gloves. One of the most hotly traded Singapore-listed companies of late is Sri Trang Agro-Industry Public Company Limited (SGX:NC2), due to the overwhelming demand for rubber gloves in light of the Covid-19 pandemic, where its subsidiary, Sri Trang Gloves (Thailand) Ltd, is the largest glove producer in Thailand and is ranked among the world’s leading glove producers. My name is Jun Yuan, and I am the owner of The Singaporean Investor. View the latest Sri Trang Agro-Industry PCL (STA) stock price, news, historical charts, analyst ratings and financial information from WSJ. Looking at the trading volume the past couple of days, even though its share price have slipped in the past 3 trading days, but trading volume have decreased as well, suggesting that the downward pull may have weakened. We believe that 2H20 earnings would not be much softer than 1H20 as the weaker performance in natural rubber business brought about by the COVID-19 outbreak would be partly offset by a solid performance from its glove business. Maintain BUY with a 2021 target price at Bt45.50, based on SOTP valuation. 7 Day Return. (Head Office), Shareholding Structure of Sri Trang Group, Policies and Practices for non-infringement of intellectual property, Policy on Human Rights and Non-Discrimination, Safety, occupational health, environment and energy conservation, Quality policy. Singapore Share Investors | SGX Stock Analysis | Analyst Research Reports | Singapore Investment Blogs | Singapore Stock Market News | SGX Stock Picks | SGX Share Price | SGX Stock Forum | Singapore Stock Recommendation | SGX Stock Recommendation, STI Constituents Share Price & FTSE ST Indices, 1HFY21 Results: First up, let us look at the company’s share price movements (on a daily timeframe) since January 2011: The company’s share price slipped from a high of $1.27 in January 2011 to a low of S$0.40 in April 2016 – a fall by 68.5% over 5 years.
We are committed to running the business with expertise and sustainability from upstream to downstream. So, how is the company’s share price going to move in the near-term? This is because we believe natural rubber has always been part of Sri Trang Group’s blood. 1 Year Return. Share Price & News. 15 July 2020 at 12:48 am, Many thanks for your interest to learn from me. Maintain BUY with a higher target price of Bt39.90, based on SOTP-valuation. Which means we are a fully integrated rubber company that conducts business with transparency and fairness to produce quality and environmentally friendly products and that cares about all stakeholders in the supply chain, from upstream to downstream. Stable Share Price: STA's share price has been volatile over the past 3 months. In this post, I’ll be sharing with you my technical analysis of the company’s share price movement (on a daily timeframe), which I hope you’ll find useful. The rubber glove maker, a subsidiary of the country's biggest natural rubber producer Sri Trang Agro Industry Pcl , booked revenue of 3.79 billion baht in the three months ending in March, up 25% from 2.98 billion baht a year ago, according to the filing. View real-time stock prices and stock quotes for a full financial overview. NanoFilm Technology International Limited IPO Highlights, Singapore Banks - DBS Research 2020-10-21: Navigating The Downturn, AEM Holdings - CGS-CIMB Research 2020-10-23: Reiterate ADD, Riverstone Holdings - UOB Kay Hian 2020-10-26: Cleanroom Gloves Benefit From The COVID-19 Pandemic & Tech Boom, iFAST Corporation - DBS Research 2020-10-23: Moving Into A New Paradigm.