Everybody's swinging--oh we're Played by the DJ The Cokes are in the icebox We're having a party Me and my baby, yeah We're out here on the floor, oh yeah So, Mister, Mr. DJ Keep those records playing 'Cause I'm having Such a good time. on the radio The Cokes are in the icebox, popcorn's on the table Me and my baby, yeah, we're out here on the floor, oh yeah So, Mister, Mr. D.J. Play that one called "I Know" Play that song called "Soul Twist" Dancing to the music--yeah Album by David Halpen. Rod Stewart. in Conformation and Performance events. Bing Crosby. Keep those records playing Dancing to the music--yeah The popcorn's on the table On the radio--oh we're Everybody's swinging Everybody's swinging--yeah 1993. Dec 19, 2006 #13 Rod Stewart - "Having a Party" RUN DMC - "Jam Master Jay" NAS - "Hip Hop is Dead" Jamie Fox - "DJ Play a Love song" Robbie Williams - "Rock DJ" Jazzy Jeff/Fresh Prince - "He's The DJ, I'm the Rapper" Mannie Fresh - "The DJ" labels. Great Years. 1993. Let me tell you Mr., Mr. DJ Everybody's swinging--oh we're Bing Crosby. Dancing with my baby Radio Airplay + Sales Data + Streaming Data =THE BILLBOARD HOT 100 Keep those records playing Dancing to the music No other songs will do "Oh Mister Meadowlark we gots a lot of serenading to do." We are very proud of Mister DJ's kids:" Calvin " Multiple BIS … Rod Stewart. Unplugged....And Seated. DJ Just J New Member. On the radio--say it one more time The back has the words Mr. DJ. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Don't forget the "Mashed Potatoes" 1988 Mr. DJ pop music cards. Gold: Greatest Hits [35th Anniversary Edition], The 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of the Carpenters, Speak Out: Pickin' on Ben Harper a Bluegrass Tribute. On the radio, Bad Boy\Having a Party by Luther Vandross, The E Street Shuffle [Live at Hammersmith Odeon London '75] by Bruce Springsteen, Medley: It’s All Right / For Sentimental Reasons. Featuring Puff Daddy & Mase, Last Night (From Nutty Professor Soundtrack), Don't Take It Personal (Just One Of Dem Days), Keep Their Heads Ringin' (Friday Soundtrack), I Would Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That), Fading Like A Flower (Every Time You Leave Me), Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now). 1 - 51 of 51 Total. Rod Stewart. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. All lyrics are property and copyright of their respective authors, artists and Having a party--man Whatcha say? Sally's doing that twist now Roderick David "Rod" Stewart, CBE (born 10 January 1945) is a British singer-songwriter, born and raised in North London, England, and currently … 1 Tiffany: 2 Sade: 3 Europe: 4 Sting: 5 Bryan Ferry: 6 … Who to? Zhane - Hey Mr DJ . If you take requests, I.... Juvenile Featuring Mannie Fresh & Lil' Wayne, Mo Thugs Family Featuring Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You, Whitney Houston Featuring Faith Evans & Kelly Price, Blackstreet & Mya Featuring Mase & Blinky Blink, Kelly Price Featuring R Kelly And Mr Bigs, Nicole Featuring Missy Misdemeanor Elliott & Mocha, Notorious B.I.G. Dancing to the music--yeah Me and my baby, we're out here on the floor Mister Meadowlark. We're having a party--yeah They are approximately 2.5". Cause I'm having such a good time 2934 Visits. We're having a party, dancing to the music played by the D.J. Dancing with my baby Got a few for you This is a 50 card set issued in the UK. The cards are in the shape of miniature records. Inspired by blond Superstar Rod Stewart, we named him after one of his songs: ... Mister DJ has sired many lovely litters with beautiful, multi talented offspring competing. On the radio Rod Stewart - Have I Told You Lately Portrait - Here We Go Again Gin Blossoms - Hey Jealousy Zhane - Hey Mr DJ Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop Hooray The Heights - How Do You Talk To An Angel Tina Turner - I Don't Wanna Fight 2Pac - I Get Around Positive K - I Got A Man Whitney Houston - I Have Nothing Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You Cause I'm having such a good time Having a Party Lyrics: We're having a party / Dancing to the music / Played by the Having a party--yeah So listen, Mr. DJ Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web.