Just wanted to comment since I work at Starbucks. First you need to gather your ingredients; these are all really easy to find in your local supermarket:Cocoa Powder Milk (I used semi-skimmed, whole milk works just as well),Sugar,Vanilla Extract,Water,Hazelnut Coffee Syrup (optional),Caramel Coffee Syrup (optional),Sea Salt (optional),Whipped Cream (optional). Bring the tastes of the season home with this simple recipe. Get all the tips and tricks for expertly crafting the perfect cup of Starbucks® coffee at home. Depending on how you want to heat this up, choose the next step accordingly5. So good!? Starbucks Card Corporate Gift Cards Sales Privacy Policy Terms of Use Cookie Policy Got it Depending on how you want to heat this up, choose the next step accordingly 5. a) Pour sugar, then cocoa and then water into a large mug or … Register your Starbucks Card and earn rewards when you use it. Share it with us! on Introduction.

From coffee, tea and cocoa to everything in between, learn how we help our farmers keep their plantations ethical and sustainable. Jul 16 2012.

Truffles Coated in Freeze Dried Raspberry Powder. Steamed milk and mocha sauce topped with sweetened … Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. Good for not only hot chocolate but also chocolate milk.
FooducateUser. Delicious, handcrafted beverages and great-tasting food. Measure out 1/4 cup water or 4 tablespoons 2.

Menu; Rewards; Gift Cards; Find a store Sign in Join now. For the holidays, winter time or anytime.

Note: Adding in milk and vanilla is a task better suited to using a saucepan; I haven't tried using a microwave. Measure out 2 tablespoons of sugar 4. My Starbucks Rewards. 8 years ago It tasted very sweet with just a hint of vanilla, so i would think a 3parts superfine sugar to 1 part vanilla powder would be a starting point to get the same as Starbucks vanilla powder shaker. Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Dark Chocolate & Cocoa Powder, 3 Pound Can (Pack of 1) with Limited Edition Measuring Spoon 4.7 out of 5 stars 438.
b) Pour sugar, then cocoa and then water into a saucepan and heat gently while stirring until it appears that all the ingredients have mixed together; do not boil, a gentle steam will appear, this is normally when I take the mixture off. May 21 2012. No rating. Do you have Starbucks' permission to use their logo? You will need to: 1. Related Cocoa from Starbucks: Hot Cocoa Peppermint: Cocoa Cloud Macchiato (Grande) Nonfat Hot Chocolate (Venti) Hot Cocoa Toasted Marshmallow: White Hot Chocolate (Tall) Hot Chocolate (Tall) find more starbucks cocoa products: More Products from Starbucks: Iced Guava …