You can click these links and be sent to a random series or a random author. . The first novel in the series that features Stephanie Plum was first published in the United States of America in 1994 and is called One for the Money. ➔ Stalkers & Obsessive Love? Her mother is a meddler, and her grandmother is a few cans short of a case. Her novels have been on Amazon, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestseller lists. I was a faithful reader of this series, even going to the bookstore on release day every year buying the hardbacks (a sacred annual tradition! ➔ Super-Angst? Stephanie finds living in New Jersey a roller coaster adventure. A sortable list in reading order … I totally agree that her writing style definitely fills the void after I stopped reading Evanovich. ➔ Reverse Harem? You’ll find new and old reading orders (we are working at transferring them). Stephanie Plum is a fictional character and series of books by American author Janet Evanovich. And Ranger.

It was like therapy to read all of those books, and after years of my emotions being toyed with by Janet Evanovich in this series I sooooo needed it! But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience.

‘Cause there were NO vampires in this series!!! ➔ My Best Books of 2013 The movie is rated PG-13 and is 1 hour and 32 minutes long. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. I’m sure you will be just fine...but she is sneaky...tons of wind and rain! Michael Connelly Books in Order (Harry Bosch, Mickey Haller, Renée Ballard, Terry McCaleb…). ➔ What to read after…? The newest book is Fortune and Glory and was released on November, 10th 2020. Other than potential affiliate link commissions, I receive no compensation for reviews. ➔ Readers’ Top 2019 Favs. But just humor me.. It helps keep me organized, and helps me keep up with her upcoming releases, too!

Manoso is a former special ops agent and was involved with Stephanie as her mentor in the past. Is there a book that covers the vacation that Stephanie takes between books Smokin Seventeen and Explosive Eighteen? Once again, she works with Morelli, her high school crush to solve the mystery. Janet Evanovich was born on the 22nd of April in 1943, which was a Thursday. Get a book with all the info below, plus a full biography, extra series details, page counts, star ratings, checklist, alternative titles, fun facts, etc. ➔ Unrequited Love? ➔ Men in Uniform? Here comes Stephanie Plum, a bounty hunter with attitude. 8): A Stephanie Plum Novel, Visions of Sugar Plums: A Stephanie Plum Holiday Novel (A Between the Numbers Novel # 8.5), Ten Big Ones (Stephanie Plum, No. The Stephanie Plum book series has won several awards. The Great Library Books in Order: How to read Rachel Caine’s series?

Her car has been repossessed and her refrigerator food stock has run dry. ➔ Unconventional Love? ➔ A Short Story? The Courtney Series in Order: How to read Wilbur Smith books? lol, Alyssa: Stephanie Plum is always a fun read. The Selection Books in Order: How to read Kiera Cass’ series? I loved this series and Ranger.

Reader Question – The book about the famous runaway bride and the herd of buffalo…. ➔ Reclusive Heroes? May 2, ... Penny: I love the Stephanie Plum books, Ive never laughed so hard with a series as with those books! Three to Get Deadly book. My biggest source of frustration is having the main character unable to decide after 15 years of books which of the two men in her life to choose. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. So funny you can’t even help yourself in public… . I love the first, oh I don’t know, maybe 8 or 10? Fun fact #2: To master the art of writing convincing dialogue, Janet took improvisational acting classes. He cousin Vinnie Plum, played by Patrick Fischer, owns a bails bond company where Stephanie works. To Stephanie, Ranger is much more than a friend. This is still one of my all time favorite series but Janet needs to give some closure to her many readers and end this series on a high note (at least that is what I am hoping). The author of the infamous Jack Reacher book series. ➔ All My Reviews .mailster-form.mailster-form-3 .submit-button:hover{background-color:#28eefc;color:#000000;} Book one in the series is Curious Minds which introduces readers to the main characters, Riley Moon, a go-getter and the eccentric Emerson Knight.

Ever missed your favorite author's new release?