2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, or more to taste, 1 (12 count) package Hawaiian sweet rolls, split, or more as needed, 1 pound sliced deli ham, or more as needed. Whether it is pizza flavored, breakfast sliders, reuben sandwiches or ham and cheese, slider sandwiches on Hawaiian rolls are one of the best party foods! Your email address will not be published. Place the bottom half of the rolls in a baking pan, top with ham and cheese. If you separate your rolls rather than leaving them hooked together they turn out better - at least mine did! Cover with foil and refrigerate until ready to bake. Made it for lunch today. If they are attached, don’t worry about separating them. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Add mustard, poppy seeds, and Worcestershire sauce; cook and stir for 5 minutes. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Have made these soooo many times its ridiculous! Cover dish with aluminum foil. On a rimmed baking sheet place bottom half of dinner rolls and top with 1 1/2 slices of ham and 1 slice of swiss cheese. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat; cook and stir onion until softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Ham: Leftover ham is great if you have it. I followed the recipe for the most part, but did not use onions or poppy seeds, and made just 4 sandwiches. The only change I made was using reconstituted dried minced onion. Don't skip the step of spreading some of the butter mixture on the rolls before piling on the ham and swiss! Okay, so I changed a lot since I didn't want to run to the store, but the recipe still turned out great! These easy ham and cheese sliders are the ultimate in party sandwiches! Cover with foil and refrigerate until ready to bake. Hot Ham and Cheese Sliders are a fun, easy, and crazy delicious freezer-friendly dish that is a hit at get-togethers with adults and kids alike! Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. These sliders make the perfect appetizer accompaniment for pigs in a blanket, Italian sliders… Total Carbohydrate I used 2/3's of a loaf of french bread for the bread and they turned out very tasty, except for too much butter. Add ham and Swiss cheese to each roll. Savory ham and cheese on a Hawaiian bun with a baked in buttery drizzle.

To mince the onion, I just put it in my small chopper and let it do the work. :) Did make a few substitutions based on what we had on hand.

Instant Pot Broccoli and Four Cheese Soup. Fifteen minutes covered and 7 minutes uncovered. Just enjoy! One of the things I love most about these Ham and Swiss Sliders … My husband LOVED this recipe, and described it as "restaurant-quality". You want the rolls to be snug together, kissing just a bit so the sauce can soak up into all of the nooks and crannies. It is a keeper. We love this style of sandwich, and this one did not disappoint! Use your favorite cheese and type of ham in between soft, sweet Hawaiian rolls then slather on plenty of that amazing garlic butter sauce that is full of great flavor. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. The bread stays soft and tender in the interior and while the base of the sliders have an ever-so-slight crispiness from the buttery mixture that drips down during baking. https://www.food.com/recipe/sweet-ham-and-swiss-sliders-474725 Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. I used black forest ham and substituted Swiss for Havarti cheese. We really liked how with this recipe, you put two-thirds the butter-onion mixture in the sandwich rather than all of the mixture on the top. On a rimmed baking sheet place bottom half of dinner rolls and top with 2 folded slices of ham and 1 slice of swiss cheese. Also, I make ahead of time (at least 3 hours) and refrigerate. As game day approaches, there’s nothing better than easy and delicious finger foods! Info. Also, turkey and provolone rather than ham and swiss. Buttery and delicious party food: ham and cheese sliders with sweet Hawaiian rolls, deli (or leftover holiday) ham, swiss cheese, and a deliciously seasoned buttery topping. This allows the bread to absorb the butter which creates a caramelized bottom bun!!! Sweet Hot Pepper Jelly: This is my very favorite brand. Spoon 2/3 the onion mixture over the roll bottoms. Havarti Cheese: This is a mellow soft cheese that melts wonderfully and is very mild. How To Make Ham and Cheese Sliders.

© Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition 2/5/17: 48 mini Hawaiian rolls. I originally posted this Sweet Ham and Swiss Sliders recipe about 5 years ago and in that time it has become one of the most-visited recipes on HLF. Put tops of rolls over the Swiss cheese layer. Mix until combined and evenly pour over the assembled rolls. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

www.dangerously-delicious.com/sweet-and-sticky-ham-and-cheese-sliders There is nothing healthy about these sandwiches so don't even go there. To make these easy ham and cheese sliders: Slice the dinner rolls in half. I have a house filled with picky eaters and everyone ate at least one or more. I've made these several times. It pairs perfectly with ham and the flavors in this slider. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe.

12 %. I'd make this again for sure! Heather Likes Food, LLC. 1 c. Butter, 1 finely chopped onion, 4 T Dijon mustard, 2 T poppyseed, 4 t worstershire sauce, 2 lb deli ham, 16 slices Swiss cheese. This recipe would be easy to make for a larger group, and would be excellent for tailgating or potlucks.

The oven times were spot on for me. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. 484 calories; protein 25.7g 51% DV; carbohydrates 46.5g 15% DV; fat 16.5g 25% DV; cholesterol 99.3mg 33% DV; sodium 898.6mg 36% DV. Congrats! Brush the remaining 1/3 onion mixture over tops of rolls. Bake covered with foil for 10 minutes, remove the foil and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until the tops are browned, and cheese is good and melted.