If no bar is displayed for a specific time it means that the service was down and the site was offline. 351 King Street East, Suite 1600, Toronto, ON Canada, M5A 0N1, Just $1.99 per week for the first 24 weeks, var select={root:".js-sub-pencil",control:".js-sub-pencil-control",open:"o-sub-pencil--open",closed:"o-sub-pencil--closed"},dom={},allowExpand=!0;function pencilInit(o){var e=arguments.length>1&&void 0!==arguments[1]&&arguments[1];select.root=o,dom.root=document.querySelector(select.root),dom.root&&(dom.control=document.querySelector(select.control),dom.control.addEventListener("click",onToggleClicked),setPanelState(e),window.addEventListener("scroll",onWindowScroll),dom.root.removeAttribute("hidden"))}function isPanelOpen(){return dom.root.classList.contains(select.open)}function setPanelState(o){dom.root.classList[o?"add":"remove"](select.open),dom.root.classList[o? Be the first to know the next time TD Bank goes down. @TDBank_US Your website has planned maintenance, and the button doesn't work. If you received a temporary password, simply use that along with your username to log in. Every other bank is allowing you to come to their branches and TD isn't, if you want to talk to someone they are conducting your personal business through intercom at the drive thru. For more information on our commenting policies and how our community-based moderation works, please read our Community Guidelines and our Terms and Conditions. @TDBank_US hi there - I am no longer receiving one time security codes to my phone. @mbeaulne Server is up. @Kimchei1125 @TD_Canada fix your computer problems #news #TDbank #BNN this happens too often. Our technical teams are working quickly to resolve this issue. Submit your comments about Tdwaterhouse.ca service status or report an issue below to let others know that they aren't the only ones having trouble. Kauppi, vice president of strategy and operations for U.S. startup Adcuratio, who lives in Toronto, said on Tuesday he eventually reached a TD Bank representative via Facebook, who offered to reimburse him the fee for four trades. Server is up. Facebook. @Ms_NYC @TDBank_US mobile deposit is not working. @TDBank_US worst customer service in the banking world. This article was published more than 2 years ago. @verner_connie Clear the temporary cache and cookies on your browser to make sure that you have the most recent version of the web page. We're extremely sorry for the inconvenience and we will keep you updated. However, she said that she has had problems with WebBroker at least a half-dozen times over the course of the year, but the recent episode was "exceptionally bad." "I've dealt with TD since 2009... and it's a hassle to switch to a different broker," Martin said in a phone interview. No fiscal stimulus ‘like plunging into a crowd without a mask’: Larry Summers, TD, RBC online traders complain of glitches amid pot stocks plunge, Personal Investor: TD has trust issues with online customers, TD WebBroker faces outage as customers tweet complaints, RBC hit with online service disruptions a day after TD, Housing remains top concern for Big 6 banks heading into 2018, Consumer agency delays report on Canadian banks' sales practices. Time to change banks for more reliable services. TD Bank offers retail bank services to individuals and businesses, including checking, savings, credit cards, mortgages and loans. Do a dispute with the credit card company. Last checked 37 days 7 hours ago. @Sweetly_Designe @TDBank_US is the worst. That's pretty bad. Makes me appreciate my @PNCBank_Help biz account - so working instead to mitigate the issues there. It’s ridiculous I gotta drive either to Quincy or Hype Park to Deposit. Pretty bad customer service! now i'm waking up to overdraft fees, returned bill payments, unpaid rent… what do i do ? Please check your DM's. Please check your DM's. Last checked 3 hours 4 mins ago. Check if the website is down just for you or everyone around the globe. Last checked 40 secs ago. Y’all need to start putting full service ATMS in Dorchester @TDBank_US . @msmarypryor @Chase @TDBank_US Yes. Finally try accessing the website using an. @PlanetSamantha_ I am having issues contacting customer service they continue to end the call. TD spokesman Paolo Pasquini says clients can also call TD Direct Investing (1-800-465-5463) to speak with an investment representative who can help process transactions on their behalf. Try clearing your Internet cookies and browser cache. You can now receive a real-time Trade Notification in WebBroker … We're aware of issues and we're working to resolve them. @TDNews_US @TDBank_US @StratTreasurer Welp still on hold, hung up and called Samsung, samsung calls the same # and said "This is a constant issue with TD" so @Samsung knows they are a horrible company, but still use them for financing? Unprecedented trading volume continues to drive some intermittent delays for online and mobile Direct Investing clients. The website CanadianOutages.com showed a jump in reports about problems with TD, reaching more than 500 complaints on Thursday. We have tried pinging TD Waterhouse website using our server and the website returned the above results.