try again, the name must be unique, Show{{#moreThan3_total}} {{value_total}} {{/moreThan3_total}} comments, You may not agree with our views, or other users’, but please respond to them respectfully, Swearing, personal abuse, racism, sexism, homophobia and other discriminatory or inciteful Some rumours say they had an argument before he went out at about 3.30pm. She was both angry and amused. She was 40. The Chinese fell for her. I remembered that at the height of her fame, she was courted by many rich men. Do not know if he died suddenly while they were a couple or whether the relationship did not work out, and then resulted in his death. Paul's bedroom was in the front of the house upstairs, as shown here. will be published daily in dedicated articles. Due to the sheer scale of this comment community, we are not able to give each post Sexy Brigitte, another famous Taiwanese actress, Teresa's tomb and memorial park in Jinshan, Taiwan, Teresa in Hong Kong's Madame Tussaud Wax Museum. For burial she was dressed in a light pink "qipao" and her mother's pearl necklace. 'active' : ''"> 3 years ago in 2009 another two female tourists died of poisoning in their adjoining room in Phi Phi Island. Sing Tao, the region's principal Mandarin newspaper, ran a second edition for the first time ever, and record shops in Hong Kong were reported to have sold out of Teng's albums within hours. He died of a 'heart attack'. She has been feeling unwell for 3 months suffering from flu and pneumonia as reported. Teresa Teng's Japanese song that I like: Ame no Yo no Hana "Rainy Night flower" youtube Indeed sadly, Teresa the beautiful flower wilted and died young. This is a digitized version of an article from The Times’s print archive, before the start of online publication in 1996. Singing by now in Cantonese, Japanese and English as well as her native Mandarin, Teng was soon popular as far as Malaysia and Indonesia. The room Teresa stayed in - Royal Prince Suite no. Top 10 most expensive car wrecks in history. She posed with such great confidence. Their deaths were unexplained as autopsies were not available on that small island. 'active' : ''"> try again, the name must be unique, Please Oldest first, -1) ? Most liked. Family, friends and fans paid their last respects to her in an open coffin in Taipei before she was buried at a cemetery in the capital's suburb. To preserve these articles as they originally appeared, The Times does not alter, edit or update them.

'active' : ''">

Although otherwise not given to political pronouncements, Teng was much affected by the Tiananmen Square massacre in 1989, and performed at Hong Kong protest concerts afterwards: pictures show her casually dressed on these occasions, with a white headband and a placard, by contrast with her usual sequin-covered cocktail dresses. Was reading about her biography and looking for her songs on youtube. However she do occasionally performed for charity shows. On New Year Eve's in Thailand, she even sang a song at the Mae Ping Hotel where the countdown celebrations was held in the garden, and she insisted that the hotel do not announce it or reveal her name. Did she died of  illness or asthma? She also relocated - worked and lived in Paris and London. Outwardly it looked like a simple gift but in fact very symbolic and powerful gesture. Are you sure you want to mark this comment as inappropriate? real-world solutions, and more. I do not know when he died. Photo: Reuters. Create a commenting name to join the debate. What I knew was her heart wrenching song "Goodbye my love" was released in 1975. 14 years younger than Teresa.