Find real estate agent & Realtor® TERRY KELLY in GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO, on Realtor.com®, your source for top rated real estate professionals

Didn't disclose any important details (short sale anyone?) No recommendations provided yet. Terry uses the latest internet marketing tools to expose your property to the widest possible range of qualified buyers. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know. As a lifelong resident of the Roanoke Valley with over 35 years of Industrial Sales in Virginia and worldwide, Terry can put his insider knowledge to work to find that special property in the neighborhood of your choice. Contact similar agents.

He made what can often seem like a daunting…", "We just bought our first home with help from Stephen. She had such glowing online reviews, that I was a bit skeptical at first, thinking it was too good to be true. He gives Willow Glen a bad name. Find real estate agent & Realtor® Terry Kelly, in Orange Park, FL on realtor.com®, your source for top rated real estate professionals. AVOID! Write Terry Kelly' 1st recommendation.

They tried to flip my house for a huge profit and after approx. I became concerned I'd be foreclosed so I was persistent with Terry. Not only do I object to this from an environmental perspective, it seems like such a backwards and inefficient way to reach potential sellers... many of the people on our street are new owners and wouldn't consider selling so soon. Not Rated Yet . Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Terry Kelly. Learn more.

Because of his antics, my wife, son and myself were forced to live in a hotel for 3 weeks while he screwed us over. Coldwell Banker ® and the Coldwell Banker Logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker until after the offer was accepted. Terry graduated with a B.S. 3 other reviews that are not currently recommended. Terry Kelly is the most dishonest person I have ever dealt with. Today is a holiday! Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. Really bad. I agree with the two previous reviews, but I dealt with Terry from the seller side.

He flat out lied to me when we saw one of his properties about it being a short sale which we eventually made an offer on and then it turned into a flip. Exp Realty, Llc. This provider has not enabled messaging on Yelp.

Terry Kelly and his wife Karen and two children are long time residents of Murrieta.
They were tucked in door frames, under windshield wipers, and laying on the sidewalk. Dude papered our ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD with flyers trying to get people to sell. He promised me he could help me complete a short sale for me and help me avoid foreclosure.
6 months they had no buyers willing to pay their price. He has a great pool of knowledge and…", "We were referred by a friend. About Terry Kelly. Find more Real Estate Agents near Terry Kelly Properties. Next he offered "cash incentives" and told me he had my bank "under control." First of all, as real estate agent, he knows his area by heart.…", "We are living in a time that we really don't need a realtor, because everything is…", Onley Visuals is a Real Estate Photography and Marketing Enterprise.

He brought in an out of state investor (sounds familiar) and I thought I was in good shape.