Hot on the heels of Pros and Cons another short interlude with the Goldberg-Evanovich combo of Fox and O’Hare.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Humorous Fiction (Audible Books & Originals), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Nick Fox is after Garson Klepper's golden Peruvian relics.

Praise for the Fox and O’Hare series “The laugh-out-loud humor that readers expect from Evanovich is in full force, and Goldberg’s crafty and elaborate writing is prominent. Her humor keeps me reading even in her short stories.

What a disappointment! Find out how FBI Special Agent Kate O’Hare and con artist Nicolas Fox first met in this exclusive original short story!

As always, I enjoy Janet Evanovich's writing style. I have got all my friends and family hooked on Stephanie and will definitely recommend this series. . For details, please see the Terms & Conditions associated with these promotions. Imagine it is a taster/lead into a series of books. Get Audible Plus for $4.95 a month for your first 6 months. O'Hare is on the case and when she discovers she's been conned ... well, all hell breaks lose. . The Bounty: A Novel (A Fox and O'Hare Novel Book 7), Fortune and Glory: A Novel (A Stephanie Plum Novel Book 27). Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 6, 2016, A very short story - introducing the characters of Kate O'Hare and Nick Fox. The Shell Game is a prequel to the riveting series from Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg, which continues with The Job on November 18.

This is a short story about how FBI Special Agent Kate O'Hare and con-artist Nicholas Fox meet. Please try again. Vos articles vus récemment et vos recommandations en vedette. Les membres Amazon Prime profitent de la livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, d’un accès à des milliers de films et séries sur Prime Video, et de nombreux autres avantages. A mistake was made but next time she would catch the bad guy. The Shell Game is a great piece to introduce new readers to the Fox and O'Hare series and a must read for fans who are already in love with it. . Please try again.

There's a problem loading this menu right now. Découvrez des commentaires utiles de client et des classements de commentaires pour The Shell Game (Kate O'Hare) (English Edition) sur Amazon.fr.

Con man Nick Fox is after Garson Klepper’s golden Peruvian relics. I like the twists and the cunning used in the story as well as the ongoing relationship between Nick Fox and Agent Kate O'Hare which has it's own twists. The Shell Game is a breezy, entertaining, fast-paced introduction to the adversarial relationship at the center of this series, between a suave, elegant, likeable trickster and the by-the-book FBI agent determined to take him down. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 5, 2018. Commenté au Royaume-Uni le 8 janvier 2019. Wouldn't be interested in more about them. Il analyse également les commentaires pour vérifier leur fiabilité. Sélectionnez la section dans laquelle vous souhaitez faire votre recherche. .

Comment Report abuse. . Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, The Shell Game: A Fox and O'Hare Short Story, Switch between reading the Kindle book & listening to the Audible narration with, Get the Audible audiobook for the reduced price of $2.49 after you.

Typical characters in a big-time FBI story. Plenty of twists and great fun to read. Commenté au Royaume-Uni le 29 janvier 2020, A!ways love reading your books always a little suspense, and a little humour . En le désactivant, certaines fonctionnalités seront bloquées ou manquantes. The Fox/OHare series continues to keep the reader hooked in The Shell Game.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. These promotions will be applied to this item: Some promotions may be combined; others are not eligible to be combined with other offers. The Shell Game is a breezy, entertaining, fast-paced introduction to the adversarial relationship at the center of this series, between a suave, elegant, likeable trickster and the by-the-book FBI agent determined to take him down. Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg kept me laughing through the story and by the end the only thing I regretted was that it wasn't longer. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 6, 2016, A very short story - introducing the characters of Kate O'Hare and Nick Fox. Veuillez réessayer. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Awesome introduction to this series. Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2016. I have been a huge massive Janet Evanovich fan for years and years & it's a must on my Xmas list a Ms Plum novel (Hardback) under my tree as that's when my love started for all things Stephanie Plum back in the days before kindles.

Read more . Nous utilisons des cookies et des outils similaires pour faciliter vos achats, fournir nos services, pour comprendre comment les clients utilisent nos services afin de pouvoir apporter des améliorations, et pour présenter des annonces. Awesome introduction to this series. Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2014.

Kate seems to be as good a character as Stephanie Plum! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. . Please try again.

Des tiers approuvés ont également recours à ces outils dans le cadre de notre affichage d’annonces. Life for Fox and O’Hare will never be the same again. O'Hare is on the case and when she discovers she's been conned ... well, all hell breaks lose. The plot is thin, but as a fan of caper stories and films I'm not really here for an intricately plotted mystery; rather, I want breezy banter and outlandish adventure -- and on that score, Evanovich and Goldberg deliver. There was a problem loading your book clubs. As always, I enjoy Janet Evanovich's writing style. Does this book contain inappropriate content? When I decided to read The Heist by Evanovich and Goldberg, I didn't realize that Nick Fox and Kate O'Hare's first adventure was preceded by a few prequel e-book only novellas. Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2014. But I'd never picked up an o'hare & Fox story. The Shell Game is a short prequel to The Heist by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg intended to give readers a look at Kate and Nick's first meeting while simultaneously making fans of the series desperate to read the next full book, The Job. The shell game, p.3 The Shell Game, p.3 Part #0.25 of Fox and O'Hare ... Janet Evanovich is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Stephanie Plum series, the Fox and O’Hare series with co-author Lee Goldberg, the Lizzy and Diesel series, twelve romance novels, the Alexandra Barnaby novels and Troublemaker graphic novel, and How I Write: Secrets of a Bestselling Author. Try . It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The plot is thin, but as a fan of caper stories and films I'm not really here for an intricately plotted mystery; rather, I want breezy banter and outlandish adventure -- and on that score, Evanovich and Goldberg deliver. Ruth Anderson. Equally as brief – 30-odd pages but with enough substance or meat on the bones, to convince me that these two authors and their two protagonists have some legs in them yet and to get me immersed in their longer books. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Had no idea this would be so short.
I have been a huge massive Janet Evanovich fan for years and years & it's a must on my Xmas list a Ms Plum novel (Hardback) under my tree as that's when my love started for all things Stephanie Plum back in the days before kindles. This is a nice little read that I enjoyed, especially with the clever twist and the potential for a lot more fun in future episodes. Love all her books the characters are full and funny. . But Klepper also enlists the help of the FBI.

. Hot on the heels of Pros and Cons another short interlude with the Goldberg-Evanovich combo of Fox and O’Hare. Helpful. The Shell Game is a short prequel to The Heist by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg intended to give readers a look at Kate and Nick's first meeting while simultaneously making fans of the series desperate to read the next full book, The Job. THE SHELL GAME is the story of how FBI Special Agent Kate O'Hare and conman Nicolas Fox first meet. 10 people found this helpful When I decided to read The Heist by Evanovich and Goldberg, I didn't realize that Nick Fox and Kate O'Hare's first adventure was preceded by a few prequel e-book only novellas.

Love Janet Evanovich books. Equally as brief – 30-odd pages but with enough substance or meat on the bones, to convince me that these two authors and their two protagonists have some legs in them yet and to get me immersed in their longer books. Janet Evanovich (née Schneider; April 22, 1943) is an American writer.She began her career writing short contemporary romance novels under the pen name Steffie Hall, but gained fame authoring a series of contemporary mysteries featuring Stephanie Plum, a former lingerie buyer from Trenton, New Jersey, who becomes a bounty hunter to make ends meet after losing her job.