Reviewed 4 July 2020 . We ordered the $65, 500g sirloin and sides for 2 people. Gone is the Kitchen by Mike and in its place is Three Blue Ducks in the Dunning Street complex in Rosebery. By the time we got it we had long finished our mains!After the dessert, we ordered another cup of coffee. Could they have at least peeled them? Three Blue Ducks, Sydney: See 341 unbiased reviews of Three Blue Ducks, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #630 of 5,984 restaurants in Sydney. There are so many new wonderful restaurants in Brisbane now that they really can’t afford to be complacent. I guess I’ve never been irritated to the point that I was last night when we ate at Three Blue Ducks. Bloody Spot On! When we left, we took advantage of the fact that a couple of other parties were leaving at the same time so we joined on to their confident-looking motorcade as they sped off to the exit. Unfortunately our waiter was more concerned with a table of 10 next to us and we got quite poor service. The only good thing was the staff and the decor.More, Hi DemeG, thank you for taking the time to express your honest feedback on your recent dinner with us. Explore menu, see photos and read 771 reviews: "Unfortunately had a bad experience, waiting over an hour for main food to arrive after entree. After 45 minutes or so, we started to get tired of waiting. more, "The grilled BBQ king prawns were probably the best I’ve ever had", "the food, atmosphere and service have been excellent", "Heaps of options from the standard to the strange and interesting", See reviews that mention Amazing Breakfast Buffet, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Highchairs Available, tbdmanagement, Other at Three Blue Ducks, responded to this review, TBDManager, Other at Three Blue Ducks, responded to this review, TBDManager, General Manager at Three Blue Ducks, responded to this review, Turbot House Hotel (Formerly Explorers Inn). Recommended, would definitely go again. The lamb shoulder, impeccably carved by restaurant manager Jamie Krog, melts in the mouth, subtly flavoured by a mint and lemon dressing. Guest pianists will be playing a floral adorned piano from tomorrow until November 3. Just so rude so we asked for the bill . We offer a variety of items at our Breakfast service and it is awesome to see you loved our Mushroom omelette and Smoked Salmon dishes! Food was really delicious and beautifully presented. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Brisbane, Hotels near Mount Coot-Tha Summit Lookout, Hotels near Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt. Three Blue Ducks, Brisbane: See 224 unbiased reviews of Three Blue Ducks, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #230 of 4,752 restaurants in Brisbane. We would love to speak personally with you about your experience. There is no soul and no love, none of the staff was giving...the right attention to the guests and to the concept of the venue which Is great in general and it’s sold well. Get quick answers from Three Blue Ducks staff and past visitors. If fact these meals seemed to have been prepared by maybe apprentices, because there was nothing special about them. Later that day we called around 2pm to see what time the kitchen closed. I couldn’t believe it . Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? My wife had the...chicken which was also excellent. Please email enquiries@threeblueducks.com with your contact details and one of our owners or managers will be in touch. I mentioned we had spoken to reception earlier that morning and she said we could. We are so happy to hear you found our service fantastic and enjoyed the breakfast menu. Off to the beach mate!. Setting great I have no desire to return . The farm salad and mushroom dish together with crusty sourdough bread and creamy butter went down a treat. The Staff were also really lovely on every interaction.