You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. Score: 4.2 Though we're used to the more psychedelic flavors from the tie-dyed Vermont ice creamerie, this one wasn't named after a public personality nor does it involve cookie dough (sorry, little dough balls). CHOCOLATE BASED BUT NOT A TRUE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM 43. The brands we tried were: Haagen-Dazs, Ben & Jerry's, Edy's, and Breyers. Es gibt so viele Möglichkeiten, Ben & Jerry‘s zu genießen. How to Save $1500 Per Year — By Doing the Laundry! Ben & Jerry's. Coming from the West Coast, I have been to the Tillamook dairy factory in Oregon, and I think it has Ben and Jerry's beat. Ben & Jerry’s recently brought online ice cream shopping to their website, and that gave us a chance to really take in all the flavors this beloved ice cream company currently has in the works. Only the best goes into their ice cream, that's why it tastes so good. Peace, Love & Ice Cream. Close. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. read more. read more, Because of COVID there’s no much to do or see. 6 Costly Mistakes People Make with Their 401k Plans, Money, Freedom, and a Lesson on the Importance of Saving, 14 Unconventional Money Moves That Are Smarter Than You Think, 4 Good Reasons Why Some Quarters Are Painted Red, 18 Crazy Facts You Didn’t Know About the National Debt, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? Fun couple of hours. Overall good, and the flavor graveyard is cool! Black Coffee: Water, Water Everywhere … – Len Penzo dot Com, Black Coffee: The Emperor Has No Clothes – Len Penzo dot Com, The 10 Best Things I Ever Bought – Len Penzo dot Com, Black Coffee: Yes, the Fed Is Blaming Hoarders for the Rotten Economy – Len Penzo dot Com, 5 Clever Ways to Improve Google Shopping Results, 8 Ways to Save on Dental Care Without Insurance, How to Get the Best Home Construction Results. $4 bucks admits you to a 1/2 hr guided tour. It was quite busy for August afternoon, we had a 40 minute wait for our tour & they do speed you through. If you are in the area stop to see it but don't male a special trip. If you need. Ben & Jerry's: Good experience, but Tillamook is better - See 3,488 traveler reviews, 1,864 candid photos, and great deals for Waterbury, VT, at Tripadvisor. We liked Haagen-Dazs the best because it was the most creamy and smooth, plus it had the truest and richest vanilla flavor. Outside we walked though a playground for the kids then to the graveyard of all te discontinued flavors. Posted by 2 years ago. Zuerst decken wir mit guter alter Schokolade und unwiderstehliche Vanille alle Grundlagen ab und gehen dann einen Schritt weiter, indem wir mit knapp 20 … Your email address will not be published. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. Wie magst du deine Eis-Euphorie am liebsten? I won't lie, the ice cream was good and I did wait out in the rain to try it, but I am bit sure if it wsas any better the what you get at the grocery store. Premium ice cream like Ben & Jerry’s and Häagen-Dazs is probably in the 12-14% neighborhood. HuffPost is part of Verizon Media. Archived. There isn't really that much to see, since the process is pretty high-tech and fully automated. Offizielle Webseite für Super-Premium-Eiscreme von Ben & Jerry's. Ben & Jerry's … This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. The tour was underwhelming, but they do have a sample at the end. There’s an exhibit in the corridors leading up to... If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. more. Ben & Jerry's S'mores CHOCOLATE BASED BUT NOT A TRUE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM 44. How Do I Choose the Best Prepaid Credit Card? Guess Which Brand Topped Heinz, Why I Prefer a Spreadsheet to Track Expenses and Manage My Finances, Here’s a Simple Trick for Getting Credit Card Interest Charges Waived. Price per ounce: $0.31 Panel Scoring: 56 points Average Score (10-point scale): 6.2 Human Judges Who Deemed It the Best: 1.