Tim Hortons says, “every cup of our Steeped Tea is brewed exactly the same way. 0 Comment Report abuse Jake Phillips.

The Tea Council of Canada has awarded it their four star rating for quality." Any Tims. – The tea is steeping for too long. The customers that could be really loving the new flavour of their Steeped Tea could be purchasing theirs from locations that are actually preparing it properly and … Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. With loose leaf, you’re most likely getting better quality for the price you’re paying.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. I always meet someone who is never too keen on loose leaf because they don’t want to change from their usual tea bag choice. I purchased the 30 pack 6 dark 18 origanal and 6 decaf. We asked a third generation tea master to design the ideal machine for making perfectly steeped tea, cup after cup. Whenever. Stock your pantry or explore care packge ideas from a huge online selection at eBay.com. Tim Horton's Tim Horton's Original K-Cup Coffee, 24 Count.

That’s wonderful to hear, Rachel! While many were upset at the fact that Tim Hortons fixed something that wasn’t broken in the first place. … After all, great taste has always been a tradition at Tim Hortons.” – Tim Hortons. I like my tea strong to the point where if I make it at home I will steep it by placing a tea bag in my 1 cup coffee maker. The only thing I cant stand is the price changing constantly. I'm always seeking new ways to incorporate tea into my life and looking forward to sharing them with you here.

– Not fresh. CDN$ 79.95 CDN$ 79. Cold Stone Nutrition & Wellness. Specialty Cold Beverages. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question.

– Preferences. Wherever.” In my opinion, that can not always be a guarantee. Don't buy this I got a different pack and it's not what you think. Keurig K Cup 30 pack of Tim Hortons steeped tea. Remember: how a tea is made will reflect the final product. I find a small difference between this and in store, not bad though... and this is Keurig not perc brewed. Helpful. It was horrible. You can hardly tell the difference from decaf and regular. :). This ensures you receive a high quality, consistently great tasting experience.

Prepared fresh to order with delicious fillings and toppings. One minute it's $16 for 30 pods next minute it's $20 for 30 pods.

… The Tim’s in my area also can’t make a decent French Vanilla, they’re always either bland & the powder is all bunched up on the bottom of the cup, or they’re machine is out of order. Good news is that it appears for their new Steeped Tea, Tim Hortons has changed the way they are preparing it as well. Salads & Sides. Don't buy this. CDN$16.94. The secret behind great tasting tea is allowing the water to flow freely, surrounding the tea leaves and coaxing out every last drop of flavor.” – Tim Hortons. Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée. Treat yourself to one of Tims Café Favourites. Tea. Made fresh and designed to satisfy. Whenever. Instead I got a 30 pack of assorted 6 each of 5 different flavors. Box, Tim Hortons Coffee, Original Blend, Dark Roast. Get great deals on Tim Hortons K Cups. New from Canada. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. These may not be identical to a French Vanilla straight from Timmies, but that’s what I like about them, these are a little less sweet. FREE Shipping by Amazon. A few days ago I kept noticing something reoccurring on my Facebook Newsfeed. Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. Buyer beware don't buy. Others expressed that the taste was just down right horrible. 4.7 out of 5 stars 63. The picture of the Tim Hortons box shows: 6 Dark roast, 18 Regular, 6 Decaf! Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Cool off with a world famous Iced Capp and more.

So tea lovers, try a fresh cup of our new steeped tea. This tea is awesome.

This page works best with JavaScript. It gently steeps Tim Hortons own unique blend of orange pekoe tea leaves for consistently full-flavoured results. Thanks for visiting me at Delights of the Heart. 30 count for 20$? Special blend of Orange Pekoe and cut black tea; 30 single serve cups of Tim Hortons Steeped Tea; Same classic flavour and premium quality you know from Tim Hortons; Compatible for use in Keurig K-Cup coffee brewers; Recyclable pods; Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.

Specialty Hot Beverages. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This ensures you receive a high quality, consistently great tasting experience. Flavour is pretty close to in-store double-double when using the International Delight Double Double creamer. Enjoy the Tims Hortons taste you love at home! Nice flavour. Ever since I had my gallbladder removed I can’t tolerate coffee anymore, and I loved coffee. Shipping and handling. Cold Stone. Loose leaf tea is a wonderful thing and it should be given a chance. Cool off with a world famous Iced Capp and more.

Save yourself 15$ a month from going to Tim's if you go everyday. for Use with All Keurig K-Cups Brewers. For instance, the new Steeped Tea is only available at select locations. Just annoying. – The vessel the tea leaves are in. New Tastes. Specialty Cold Beverages. Tim Hortons Steeped Tea, Recyclable Single Serve Keurig K-Cup Pods,... Tim Hortons Steeped Tea, Recyclable Single Serve Keurig K-Cup Pods, Black Tea, 30 Count.

We all scream for Cold Stone ice cream. I wanted to dig a big deeper and figure out what exactly was so “new” about it and noticed that their famous Steeped Tea said goodbye to tea dust from orange pekoe tea bags and is now made with loose leaf tea. – Steeped Tea made with whole leaf is put through a unique steeping process that is designed to gently coax out every last drop of delicious Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media. Tim Hortons is proud to introduce a new way of making tea using a time honoured tradition – loose tea leaves. A lifetime of tea experience went into our new tea steeper. I know Tim Hortons says they are “Always Fresh” but they are primarily a coffee place and if people aren’t ordering as much tea from them as expected, the tea could be sitting in a pot for a while if no one has tended to it often. New style cup has some problems, but still good.

30 count, 6 of each.

Coffee...good idea, I'm gonna pour 1 up! I would hate to see Tim Hortons no longer serving their Steeped Tea from whole leaves because of a decrease in sales having them resort back to tea bags.

A stronger brew will not always be the case and can lead an unpleasant flavour. Twinings of London Irish Breakfast Tea Bags, 20 Count (Pack of 6) 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,324. I'm a tea enthusiast and writer based in Ontario, Canada. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Breakfast Anytime. Other options New from CDN$ 68.60. Enjoy the Tims Hortons taste you love at home! Tim Hortons Steeped Orange Pekoe Tea, Single Serve Keurig K-Cup Pods, 12 Count … (2 Pack Steeped Orange Pekoe Tea) 4.0 out of 5 stars 1. Was buying the 12 pack every other week now I can wait once a month. Right back at you. I would not recommend purchasing K Cups to make tea. A lifetime of tea experience went into our tea steeper. Come back anytime .

Just tried it. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Newer style cups with opaque cup do have some problems when compared to the previously clear cups: First off, the decaf Tim Hortons k-cup tastes great. Be careful buying this item you will just get something different. Bagged or steeped, there’s always time for a cuppa. – Not enough tea leaves are used. “We asked a third generation tea master to design the ideal machine for making perfectly steeped tea, cup after cup. Were you a fan of the original? If you’re one of those customers who are currently not enjoying the new Steeped Tea as much as you’d like, don’t be afraid to ask Tim Hortons employees more about it using the reference above. @Marilyn Miller No problem. Discover what … Understandably, all Tim Hortons locations are under various management and some are slightly different from others. I love Tim Hortons so it's awesome having it right at home. Sandwiches and Hot Bowls. This item will ship to United States, but the seller … Otherwise a great tea :). Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I was filled with excitement at the thought of a big Canadian coffee chain finally acknowledging the tea lovers out their too. However, Tim Horton's/Keurig have really made an awful product. A lot of the complaints were all over the place, too. For those that complain about a weak taste, a good rule to follow is to increase the amount of tea leaves you’re using for a steep, not the steeping time.